Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:28:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone into DATAcoin? Streamr will give their first reddit AMA today :)  (Read 83 times)
MaximousDarwin32 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:16:40 AM

Anyone into Streamr DATAcoin? I think this may be useful for the community to know.
Streamr is a recent project for IoT, and the word is still spreading, but the potential is huge, both for DATAcoin investors, and for IoT intusiasts, partners, and the whole community.

They are not necessarily IOTA competitors, since both projects have several differences, but they will serve the same purpose.
In my opinion DATAcoin can have a bigger or similar growth potential than IOTA.

At this moment, only two exchanges trade this coin, Bitfinex and HitBTC.

The AMA will happen here at 3PM London time
https://www.reddit.com/r/streamr/comments/7o32ng/were_the_streamr_team_and_this_is_our_first_ama/

Cheers Smiley
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:54:05 PM

Anyone into Streamr DATAcoin? I think this may be useful for the community to know.
Streamr is a recent project for IoT, and the word is still spreading, but the potential is huge, both for DATAcoin investors, and for IoT intusiasts, partners, and the whole community.

They are not necessarily IOTA competitors, since both projects have several differences, but they will serve the same purpose.
In my opinion DATAcoin can have a bigger or similar growth potential than IOTA.

At this moment, only two exchanges trade this coin, Bitfinex and HitBTC.

The AMA will happen here at 3PM London time
https://www.reddit.com/r/streamr/comments/7o32ng/were_the_streamr_team_and_this_is_our_first_ama/

Cheers Smiley

Dang, they got 136 comments on there. They must be getting pretty popular.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: