Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:19:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bought Bitcoin by Bank of America,ZelleTransfer Non-reverse method United States  (Read 118 times)
msdealer (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:21:12 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 03:00:40 AM by msdealer

Trade closed now,already bought

Good Evening,

If anyone is looking to sell BTC in USA, I can offer good rates and pay by non-reverse method zelle, goolge zelle formore information.It can transfer from BOA to all the banks in US.You can deal with me by use escrow by visit https://localbitcoins.com/ad/661347/cash-out-your-bitcoins-bank-bank-of-america-and-every-bank-in-us-with-zelle  

Now I need $353 bitcoin.
Looking for good prices and a direct supply of BTC on a weekly basis.  Can buy anywhere from 3-5BTC a week or more.

Message or contact me for further information,  I am old member for several years and not scammer's.The zelle US bank transfer is the same like Western Union and Moneygram.Zelle is not responsible for goods or services that are not received or are received but do not meet expectations.And I will prove you the bank which send to you is my own name.

My skype,  tihity.fisher

https://www.zellepay.com/index.php/support/can-i-cancel-a-payment

Can I cancel a payment?
You can only cancel a payment if the recipient hasn’t yet enrolled with Zelle. You can go to your activity page within the Zelle experience, either within your mobile banking app or the Zelle app, choose the payment you want to cancel, and then select “Cancel This Payment.” If your recipient has already enrolled with Zelle, the money is sent directly to your recipient’s bank account and cannot be canceled.

Zelle is not responsible for goods or services that are not received or are received but do not meet expectations.

https://www.zellepay.com/index.php/support/im-unsure-about-using-zelle-to-pay-for-goods-or-services-from-someone-i-dont-know

I’m unsure about using Zelle® to pay for goods or services from someone I don’t know. What should I do?
Zelle is a great way to send money to family, friends, and people that you are familiar with such as your personal trainer, babysitter, or a neighbor. If you don’t know the person, or aren’t sure you will get what you paid for (for example, items bought from an on-line bidding or sales site), we recommend you do not use Zelle for these types of transactions. Zelle is not responsible for goods or services that are not received or are received but do not meet expectations.

Thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
msdealer (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile