Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCEMENT] ⚡️ Cryptora - Best Telegram Trading Signals Channel ⚡️  (Read 142 times)
sumangs (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:50:49 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 11:24:37 AM by sumangs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sumangs (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:11:54 AM

WE ARE RELIABLE.

WE ARE RESPONSIVE.

WE ARE RIGHT.
ArthurBitHunter

Activity: 379
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:26:47 PM

What is it? why is there no information in the thread ? First you need to describe what was happening to give information and then offer to go to Sait . Now it is very dangerous to walk the links ) a lot of Scam )
sumangs (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:24:15 PM

What is it? why is there no information in the thread ? First you need to describe what was happening to give information and then offer to go to Sait . Now it is very dangerous to walk the links ) a lot of Scam )

I'm working on the details please be patient.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:43:32 PM

Believe or not, I lost my trust on trading signal providers for many reasons.
Just don't want to mention any, because I don't want to offend anyone or any service providers.

Btw, what makes Cryptora exceptional than others, which let you to offer high prices for your service?

1 day trial @ BTC0.01
1 month @ BTC0.08
Lifetime @ BTC0.12

In my opinion your 1 day trial price is very high. Either make it free or make a reasonable pricing.

Give out some vouch for a month to some respected members of this forum. So that we can make sure your claims are legit.
I am not asking vouch for myself. If you agree with me then give vouch copies to Hero+ members and make sure they are reputed.
sumangs (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:53:16 PM

Our main purpose at Cryptora is to make cryptocurrency trading easy and reliable for everyone.

That's why we provide you with:

- 1-on-1 consults.
- Technical Analysis.
- Coin/token reviews.
- Accurate long-term and short-term calls.
- ICO's we reviewed and came to trust.

And much more, all with the aim of helping you maximize your profit while trading cryptocurrency.
sumangs (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:56:26 PM

Just don't want to mention any, because I don't want to offend anyone or any service providers.

Btw, what makes Cryptora exceptional than others, which let you to offer high prices for your service?

1 day trial @ BTC0.01
1 month @ BTC0.08
Lifetime @ BTC0.12

In my opinion your 1 day trial price is very high. Either make it free or make a reasonable pricing.

Give out some vouch for a month to some respected members of this forum. So that we can make sure your claims are legit.
I am not asking vouch for myself. If you agree with me then give vouch copies to Hero+ members and make sure they are reputed.

I have sent messages on the users in the forum to try our service but none of them respond. I will try to send again if you want. You can also give me the list of the trusted members of the forum and I try to negotiate again to test our sevice. Sorry for the late reply sir.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:12:45 PM

1 day trial @ BTC0.01
1 month @ BTC0.08
Lifetime @ BTC0.12

I have sent messages on the users in the forum to try our service but none of them respond. I will try to send again if you want. You can also give me the list of the trusted members of the forum and I try to negotiate again to test our sevice. Sorry for the late reply sir.

I can't tell exactly why they didn't respond but if you send multiple times then those members will consider it as spam and report it to mod.
The most trusted members in this forum are the DT members and then some others with good reputations. I cannot suggest someone directly to you, because that "someone" may not like it.

As your first technique didn't worked, I think you should take a different step to get reviews for your service.
I can see your thread is not getting much attention in altcoin service announcement board, consider moving it to bitcoin marketplace service announcement board and observe the change if any.

The best technique I can think off is to offer your service for 3-7 days for free. Most probably you will get much interested peoples who will join and leave a review.
And if those peoples get benefited from your service then they may consider buying your subscription.

I have just suggested what I thought to be good, but take your own steps wisely after thinking the best method. Good Luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: