Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:56:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Managing crypto investments - Portfolio management websites and apps  (Read 150 times)
coinfrog Inc (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:56:25 AM

As a trader, I would say that waking up at 5:30 am for work in this harmattan period is not quite as easy as keeping track of all your crypto investments. Connecting all the dots together between your new purchases, long-term holdings could be a nightmare. This is why you need a good cryptocurrency portfolio management app to know how well your investments are doing and what their real values are. I put together this list of the best cryptocurrency portfolio management and tracking platforms of 2018 so you don't have to dig through all the options.

https://coinfrog.io/best-cryptocurrency-portfolio-management-website-apps/

Do share your experiences regarding the apps or websites you use to manage crypto investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hilda483

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:02:31 AM

As a trader, I would say that waking up at 5:30 am for work in this harmattan period is not quite as easy as keeping track of all your crypto investments. Connecting all the dots together between your new purchases, long-term holdings could be a nightmare. This is why you need a good cryptocurrency portfolio management app to know how well your investments are doing and what their real values are. I put together this list of the best cryptocurrency portfolio management and tracking platforms of 2018 so you don't have to dig through all the options.

Do share your experiences regarding the apps or websites you use to manage crypto investments.

You could invest long term and that's it. You won't have too do it all day long. You spend 1 day to search for coins with potential and then you check it out again in one year.

coinfrog Inc (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:04:11 AM

Well, some people make the best use of dips and rises. That way one can make more profits.
KeplerTechnologies

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:25:10 PM

Just give LUKRUM a try. We've studied every single portfolio manager our there, and the work is still on, but you can already try it here: https://lukrum.tech/
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:26:59 PM

In application for mobile devices, try blockfolio, tabtrader and delta. In blockfolio and delta, you can list your trades and you can see the progress of your portfolio by how much increase and decrease of it. Tabtrader is more on checking the history of the coin and the table itself. It is use also on how to track all of your coins to see how they're doing.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:07:54 PM

To track my crypto investments, I simply use a spread sheet via google spreadsheets. I put down all the info including the plan of my investment and which actions to execute on which days. The plan part is what is the lowest I will allow my investment to go, how much I’ve invested and at what price am I going to cash out. I also put data of the price every week and if I need to I will add my address to it.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀