Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My 2018 portfolio  (Read 238 times)
BitcoinAltcoins (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:05:55 AM

Hi all,

Over the past weeks, I took some profits of my SC & ADA investment, and now I want to optimize my portfolio for 2018 hold, with steady profits throughout the year.
I want to equally divide my portfolio with the following coins:

NEO
BAT
REQ
BNTY
OMG
ARK
FUN
POE
XLM
ADA
SC

Now, as you can see, 11 coins is a lot (and maybe to much) of variety of coins.
How would you do it?

Are there coins you would drop / add / invest more in?

Rgds!
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:08:31 AM

Hi all,

Over the past weeks, I took some profits of my SC & ADA investment, and now I want to optimize my portfolio for 2018 hold, with steady profits throughout the year.

NEO
BAT
REQ
BNTY
OMG
ARK
FUN
POE
XLM
ADA
SC

How would you do it?

Rgds!

your neo, omg, ark, ada and sc are imo good coins. but i think you need to have a share of btc. btc is the most stable coin. its better to have some btc. let me say 60% btc and 20% eth......
coinmgnet

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

Hi all,

NEO
BAT
REQ
BNTY
OMG
ARK
FUN
POE
XLM
ADA
SC

How would you do it?

Rgds!

You have really nice choices in there, and no, 11 coins is not a lot, you should have around 100 if you want to pick a few moon rides such as Cardano and TronX
riyellevo

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:03:15 PM

Hi all,

NEO
BAT
REQ
BNTY
OMG
ARK
FUN
POE
XLM
ADA
SC

How would you do it?

Rgds!
looks solid,but 11 a bit too much,you can reduce it to 4-8 coins,i also held 11 coins but my friend who's only held 5 coins from my advice is much more effective in getting profits lol
Beneko_Nakomoto

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:07:53 PM

Like your portfolio, but I'd reduce the amount of coins from 11 to 5-7. There are many interesting coins on the market, but it's better to choose the most reliable ones for a long run.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:10:41 PM

NEO
QTUM
ETH
BTC
ADA
OAX

You should diversify your wallet, don't put all eggs in the same basket, and watch new project
BitcoinAltcoins (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

looks solid,but 11 a bit too much,you can reduce it to 4-8 coins,i also held 11 coins but my friend who's only held 5 coins from my advice is much more effective in getting profits lol

Like your portfolio, but I'd reduce the amount of coins from 11 to 5-7. There are many interesting coins on the market, but it's better to choose the most reliable ones for a long run.

I know, but all solid projects, any thoughts on which ones I should drop? :-)
howardhoward

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:25:53 PM

This is quite a bit, but just enough to have a good chance of earning a profit.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

The most important that you should be concerned of is how much are you holding per coin. If you are holding only a hundred NEO, then you are losing opportunity to gain more when it rise up to $500. If we only knew the future and how fast the coin will rally up to $100, we might have been keeping or buying it when it sunk down to $0.15. Anyone holding NEO for long term is looking forward to making thousand of USD.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
siagh357

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:31:23 PM

All the coins you have listed are profitable, but you need to add Ether and waves. They are going to be the hot coins to invest in by the end of 2018.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

Not bad at all.  Wink

If you wanted to add some to the other good bags, try to get your SC, XLM and OMG bags bigger. They are your best choices.  Smiley
November11

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

I would very much like to highlight the entire portfolio in three parts bitcoin, altcoins, and USDT. But while it does not work out, the crypt gives tempting interest
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

Hi all,

NEO
BAT
REQ
BNTY
OMG
ARK
FUN
POE
XLM
ADA
SC

How would you do it?

Rgds!
I am holding NEO,OMG,XLM,ADA and SC because i know these coins will give m a lot of gais this year but i dont know the others,try to research more if it is worth to invest with these coins.

penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:27:49 PM

Is 11 alot?  I have about 20+ going... i dont actually know of the top of my head. 

Tell me why ARK and FUN, i'm curious bout these two but know not why i should jump in to them over others.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:46:11 PM

There is actually 1500 coins trading on 7500 exchanges and you are saying that 10 is a very big amount Smiley No, I dont think so, there are many other great projects in which you can paticipate as an investor. Just for example - SONM. The currency of 2018. Just take a closer look at the project

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
BitcoinAltcoins (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:07:01 PM

There is actually 1500 coins trading on 7500 exchanges and you are saying that 10 is a very big amount Smiley No, I dont think so, there are many other great projects in which you can paticipate as an investor. Just for example - SONM. The currency of 2018. Just take a closer look at the project

Is 11 alot?  I have about 20+ going... i dont actually know of the top of my head.  

Tell me why ARK and FUN, i'm curious bout these two but know not why i should jump in to them over others.

I know, but only a 5.5k to invest right now, so I'm afraid that profits will be too low when spreading too much
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:19:32 PM

Hi all,

NEO
BAT
REQ
BNTY
OMG
ARK
FUN
POE
XLM
ADA
SC

How would you do it?

Rgds!

That's a pretty good selection.

I've already sold all my XLM, do you believe it still has much room for growth?

Why are you keeping ADA?

BitcoinAltcoins (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:16:04 PM

That's a pretty good selection.

I've already sold all my XLM, do you believe it still has much room for growth?

Why are you keeping ADA?

I believe ADA can grow further when you look at their roadmap.
I also believe there is much room for growth for XLM.

Until now, i was in 30% ADA, 30% SIA, 30% XLM.
Now I'm going to 10% each, and invest the rest in the other coins.
BitcoinAltcoins (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:23:11 PM

Is 11 alot?  I have about 20+ going... i dont actually know of the top of my head. 

FUN because its fun :-p. No, because online gambling is a huge business. Not in it a lot though (2% of my portfolio).

ARK: great team & vision, limited supply (also, only 5% in it).

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:26:08 PM

Not bad at all.  ;)If you wanted to add some to the other good bags, try to get your SC, XLM and OMG bags bigger. They are your best choices.  Smiley

My portfolio this year is this:

30% ELIXIR, 20% SNOVO, 25% GEMS (I will diversify it later because the ICO has not been announced yet) and the other twenty five percent, is going to be distributed between Bitcoin, ethereum, and Litecoin.

This has already given me more than 40% of profit (the ones who more increased were Snovo and Elixir)

Those coins are going to have a very good development this year, just take a look over their ann threads, they have been improving a lot.. I dont know, i have just started to invest more in those tiny altcoins that are under the radar right now (rank 200 - 300 of coinmarketcap)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: