Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:11:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zebpay 1 working day  (Read 138 times)
jonnytracker (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:24:10 AM

Anyone experiencinh zebpay withdrawal confirm and complete but taking 2 days.  I'm a regular costumer, everytime the notification says "complete" my account is credited instantly. Now it's taking more than a day after complete withdraw notification
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:55:16 AM

Anyone experiencinh zebpay withdrawal confirm and complete but taking 2 days.  I'm a regular costumer, everytime the notification says "complete" my account is credited instantly. Now it's taking more than a day after complete withdraw notification

I just placed withdrawal and it processed within 10 minutes lol .. as they do NEFT so i am waiting now INR to be received on my bank , but zebpay processed my pending wd after 10 min of my request . Its that much ultra fast

jonnytracker (OP)

Merit: 261

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:35:17 PM

It's very unusual , I already got confirm email not the pending order

Your Rs withdrawal request is processed and the amount has been deposited to your bank account.   

Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:39:03 AM

It's very unusual , I already got confirm email not the pending order

Your Rs withdrawal request is processed and the amount has been deposited to your bank account.   

that means your withdrawal sent by them as NEFT and NEFT Takes around 3 - 4 hours to hit your bank , I got withdrawal superfast yesterday when i wrote previous comment . I got to my bank after Processed mail in about 3 hours .

cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:12:00 PM

Zebpay is now Cryptocurrency exchange website we can buy bitcoin cash and soon ripple and many more currencies will added good time ahead for Indian crypto community Zebpay trying to add more and more currencies but load of new app downloads   is on full swing
ahmad21

Merit: 271

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:37:30 PM

Actually banks from the back end have been given instructions not to process withdrawals from bitcoin and other cryptocurrency exchanges which is why there are a few significant delays in transaction processing. I think they have now changed their processing partners situation might improve over a few days.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:47:29 PM

That may happen sometimes depending on the current workload they are having. If you compare with other exchanges, they are still doing good.
gopaljiverma

Activity: 93
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:03:12 PM

In some instances, this problem may occur due to non banking hours. I have seen payments being processed in quick intervals on zebpay personally.
MS DEBANSHU

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:52:20 PM

I think there is no better wallet than zebpay in india, but it is not possible to buy bitcoin money through this zebpay, all the work from taking money and so much is done in the process that no wallet can even come near the curb..  the problem you're saying is that it's going to take 2 days, maybe a server problem might be there
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: