Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple  (Read 860 times)
Yuchamee (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:37:13 AM

What do you think? XRP is now Consolidating. is there any possibility break the pattern & Start a Bullish market? Huh Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:15:19 PM

Yes, yes, yes....keep your faith!
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:16:08 PM

Fuck ripple, it doesnt even deserve a place in this forum.
Edit: and why is this even in marketplace.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:40:19 PM

True. it may not deserve a place in this forum but it does in crypto. It uses blockchain and will soon be used by thousands of banks including individuals so while you have a chance to acquire some. Buy, If you can't afford right now, PM me your ripple address I'll send some for you. Have pity on yourself.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:07:35 PM

What do you think? XRP is now Consolidating. is there any possibility break the pattern & Start a Bullish market? Huh Huh Huh

Already XRP value is falling and fluctuating in the market so keep holding the ripple not a safe move for any investors. Even I have bought 700 ripple when the value was around 40 cents each but after that xrp reaches upto 2.9 USD in the price chart.
When it started falling I have sold all the XRP have holded in the bitrex wallet.
I have followed this strategy but you do your own tactics to handle the fund you have.
chamara741

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:25:49 PM

I think Ripple is a trap made by banks to gain the Cryptocurrency market control over BTC. So my answer is "Yes! & Buy!"  Wink
WeFundAnyDeal

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 05:33:03 PM

I also agree Ripple is a great BUY
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:51:24 PM

True. it may not deserve a place in this forum but it does in crypto. It uses blockchain and will soon be used by thousands of banks including individuals so while you have a chance to acquire some. Buy, If you can't afford right now, PM me your ripple address I'll send some for you. Have pity on yourself.
Cryptocurrencies come from cryptography and currency, it may have blockchain but it lacks of what ever shitcoin has, I missed it's train on purpose and I want nothing to do with it give it all to the banks. Thanks tho, nice of you  Smiley.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:10:53 PM

Thinks it will go down because last 3 weeks we can see the serious pump of XRP, "based" on news, but now traders fix their positions and transfer their money into ethereum.
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:08:43 PM

I bought some of these coins. I hope to earn something soon. And what do you think about the GUP coin?

simplicio

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:37:36 PM

I hope so, but I think it seems to be hard in short-term...
Helter_Skelter

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:27:38 PM

I think that in 2-3 weeks the price will be at Ripple around $ 1, well, that's my opinion.
engin978

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:30:50 PM

I really dont trust ripple...
I earned good from xrp,but still valued very fast...and I think it is too much....
ıf I were you I would not even touch it these days....

I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:42:10 PM

People who hold Ripple are so naive ... Banks are arbitrarily creating a coin as much as they want and periodically pumping the value of that worthless coin until they make the euphoria. Naive investors are greedy and buy, buy, buy ... and then banks sell their huge stake for FIAT money and ruin the price for greedy investors again buying.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:31:56 AM

Around xrp, spinning a lot of different opinions! The coin is very promising, it grows well! Took a good place in terms of capitalization! But confuses one fact: that most of the coins located in the same private hands! And it is not clear how these hands can act in a given situation!!! This person had a lot of questions..... But happy to invest in it!)))))

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:15:54 AM

I think that in 2-3 weeks the price will be at Ripple around $ 1, well, that's my opinion.
everything can happen but  no one knows what will be the exact price of ripple this month or next, i only know is once ripple will make update or announcement im pretty sure the price of it will go up.

ozm0823

Activity: 294

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:25:47 AM

I  don't how many topics have been created for Ripple. I think Ripple is junk a project!

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:52:18 AM

What is the use of ripple in this world? Is it a utility token?
There are lots of coins on cmc that entered the top 100 even though they are shit coins, and no product afterall.

lady-odyvan

Activity: 126

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

There are so many different opinions about Ripple, but I know one thing about it - you can make money on XRP. And this is fact.

andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

I pee on your shitty coin your shill hype fuckers.
Ripple price in now very low. I think it is better to hold Ripple for this moment. It is time for buy Ripple.
It's on it's ATH.
There are so many different opinions about Ripple, but I know one thing about it - you can make money on XRP. And this is fact.
You greedy basterd, you can make money with any crypto.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: