Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple  (Read 864 times)
eriklee

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:11:04 AM

I Also Agree Ripple Is A Great Buy The Wonderful Coin.....
The XRP price still decrease, buying now and hold for the future right now is considerable
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:12:53 AM

People who hold Ripple are so naive ... Banks are arbitrarily creating a coin as much as they want and periodically pumping the value of that worthless coin until they make the euphoria. Naive investors are greedy and buy, buy, buy ... and then banks sell their huge stake for FIAT money and ruin the price for greedy investors again buying.
you are right, my friend suffered big losses due to ripple
hopefully this is a lesson for me
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:19:02 AM

People who hold Ripple are so naive ... Banks are arbitrarily creating a coin as much as they want and periodically pumping the value of that worthless coin until they make the euphoria. Naive investors are greedy and buy, buy, buy ... and then banks sell their huge stake for FIAT money and ruin the price for greedy investors again buying.
you are right, my friend suffered big losses due to ripple
hopefully this is a lesson for me
It's not about win or lose is about the nature of the "coin".

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:01:23 PM

Presentation from companies below

Both Dimension Data and Everis are owned by NTT Data.  Below are some basic facts about all three companies.

NTT Data

$14.6 billion in annual revenue
120,000 employees
HQ in Tokoyo
Dimension Data

$7.5 billion in annual revenue
30,000 employees
HQ in Johannesburg
Everis

$1 billion in annual revenue
19,000 employees
Offices in 16 countries
The LinkedIn profiles of all three presenters can be accessed via below.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/josepalvarezperez/?ppe=1
https://www.linkedin.com/in/steve-van-den-heever-4042281/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/arruebarrena/
The webinar was very informative.  The presenters made an important point that Brad Garlinghouse, CEO of Ripple, also likes to make.  For the financial services sector, there are very few production ready blockchains.  Also, based on the presentation, I concluded the other production ready blockchains for the financial services sector compliment, rather than compete with, Ripple.

Below is the current state of the RTGS systems.

Below is what NTT Data and their subsidiaries think the landscape will look like.  XRP is key to "settle cross-currency transactions in real-time".  Notice they do not expect critical mass adoption until 2020-2025.

With the ILP, they also expect additional use cases of Ripple and XRP to develop.

The below slide shows how banks settlement systems can be linked with ILP.

Also, the list of those who attended can be accessed (if the attendee chose to make their profile public). Below are some of the companies who had representatives attend the webinar.

ADP
American Express
BNY Mellon
Dell
EY
Fidelity
GE
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Honeywell
IBM
Intel
Microsoft
Northern Trust
PwC
RBC Royal Bank
Red Hat
Shell International
Standard Bank
SunTrust Bank
TD Bank
There are no guarantees with any of this, but as JoelKatz has said, making a bet on Ripple and XRP is a smart bet.

Lastly, I do not understand why people criticize Ripple for XRP not being used as much everyone would like.  Or why they were irate when they found out Ripple was charging for their software.  Which would be better to have?  A free blockchain technology that has been adopted by 0 banks but requires the use of their useless native currency/token.  Or a blockchain technology that has been adopted by 100 banks and counting (according to the presentation) in which they must pay for, and whose native currency/token has the potential to revolutionize an entire industry.
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:59:11 PM

I bought this currency at a price of 1.2 $ for 1 XRP. Very good growth performance currency showed in the early days of the beginning of the year and this could not but rejoice the price reached $ 3.80

milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:25:13 PM

It is obvious for people who are in crypto for a long time that the price of coin is going down for some period but after it's price may become a real surprise for the holder. I do not have Ripple personally, but my friends do. And they have lots of good oppinions about it. They consider it to be very perspective. To my mind you may listen to others but the final decision is yours only. Because your money is your money and only you decide what to do with them.
Tobi777

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:25:36 PM

Of course, everything is possible in this crypto market.  Ripple sounds like a balloon to me.The number of tokens is too much.I think the market price is very high.
Dimedroll

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:15:59 AM

A Ripple is a nasty bankers centralized coin and more and more people are turning off from that coin.

Yes, it was good for making easy money at the beginnning. Now that coin just turning to be useless, even a speculators are not interested in it anymore.

But Ripple not decentralized...
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:18:43 AM

I do not like this coin.
so much cheating system in it.
because I am one of the victims of loss this year when ripple pumping at the beginning of the year.

jiangsuren

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:30:13 AM

ripple just a pump and dump coin i don't like it really

a big amount of coin are holding in dev's hand , how do we know when will they dump to us? Sad
Hi5Crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:57:12 AM

I think Ripple company is big, xrp is now on dip, it will pump back if you are an investor risk taker you would buy it, even if its a shit coin if you know the price will go up.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:14:55 AM

Ripple is good to buy and for sure if yoy buy ripple anow and hold it for few years you will earn a lot of profit because possible the price of ripple become very high like hundreds dollars in the next few years.  For sure thosd people buy ripple in the last few months are now happy because they can earn a lot of profit.  But it's too late to buy ripple and for sure you will get what other gets.  I like ripple and get huge profit after few years.  More ripple more money to come.
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

Ripple has gone up after the official news from the Korean government that there have been no announcements of trade bans. Hope to continue to increase.
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:30:12 AM

think time to sell my ripple now because of i was bought at 0.16usd  now its more than 2usd per coin and get the good profit, and after some time when it will come again 1usd or less, i will buy ripple again and you can also wiat some time and buy the ripple at 1usd or less then that.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
MemberBerries

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

Very good coin.
Solid development abd funding. Google moneygram and american express love it. Fed wef and imf too Smiley
Sorry for all the maximalists that wont be profiting from it because of some ethics lol.
 See ya on the moon
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:55:50 AM

Very good coin.
Solid development abd funding. Google moneygram and american express love it. Fed wef and imf too Smiley
Sorry for all the maximalists that wont be profiting from it because of some ethics lol.
 See ya on the moon
It's not ethics id let their serves be bombed if i had chance to stop it just against banks and that bitch is like a bank.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
MemberBerries

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

Very good coin.
 See ya on the moon
It's not ethics id let their serves be bombed if i had chance to stop it just against banks and that bitch is like a bank.

No. Just put a little time in it an research and see how all your negativity is gone in minutes  Smiley
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:45:31 AM

Very good coin.
 See ya on the moon

No. Just put a little time in it an research and see how all your negativity is gone in minutes  Smiley
Researched it years ago,  not a partidary of it.
Ripple price in now very low. I think it is better to hold Ripple for this moment. It is time for buy Ripple.
u realise its ath?

MemberBerries

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:04:34 AM

^ everything all you experts claim so desperately is just an agenda not to lose influence over the crypto markets Smiley
Been around a long time. Saw the same tactics before etherium and dash went up that hard Wink
Same applies now for ripple.
Sorry that you see it that way.
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:19:08 AM

^ everything all you experts claim so desperately is just an agenda not to lose influence over the crypto markets Smiley
Been around a long time. Saw the same tactics before etherium and dash went up that hard Wink
Same applies now for ripple.
Sorry that you see it that way.
I wasnt promoting shit, how can you even say that, i aint an expert nor a whale im just against ripple.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: