Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:48:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥  (Read 6175 times)
leholmes12

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:44:14 AM

Hey everyone! How many tokens are going to be used for bounty program?
if I'm not wrong 1.5% of the emission. You can find information about it on their website.
superwallet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:44:21 AM

What else are you going to do to stimulate token price except buying it back and burning it?
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

You've got a very interesting 10 years profit forecast table. So I would like to know what is this information based on? Where did you get it?
toyo87

Activity: 738

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

Hello Dev and esteem team, Is there an ongoing bounty campaign for the project?

I would love to promote the project.
Regards.

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
ro777jer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:37:03 PM

I might invest in this project but I wonder how company is going to keep the value of GES tokens high. I have some ideas but I would like to hear something reasonable from you guys.
Forspareparts

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:40:58 PM

I might invest in this project but I wonder how company is going to keep the value of GES tokens high. I have some ideas but I would like to hear something reasonable from you guys.
it's pretty simple. GES tokens value will be based on the use of the tokens as a payment method on Galaxy eSolutions websites. Basically it's going to depend on notional valueю
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:43:04 PM

it's pretty simple. GES tokens value will be based on the use of the tokens as a payment method on Galaxy eSolutions websites. Basically it's going to depend on notional valueю
Websites? why are they going to have several websites?
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:45:35 PM

because they're going to have several projects. For example, they're going to sell Apple products on one website and Adnroid devices on another website. You can find all they have projects’ descriptions handled by this company in the white paper
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:46:27 PM

Hello. I’ve got a question about company buying back tokens. Are you planing to do it on your platform or you are going to buy on the exchange and then burn them?
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:46:54 PM

because they're going to have several projects. For example, they're going to sell Apple products on one website and Adnroid devices on another website. You can find all they have projects’ descriptions handled by this company in the white paper

Is GES going to buy tokens back at some point?
Forspareparts

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:52:01 PM

Yes, it is. Company is going to spend around 20% of the income on it. Of course if all tokens sold out during ICO. If it doesnt then it’s going to depend on the proportion.
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:02:31 PM

Yes, it is. Company is going to spend around 20% of the income on it. Of course if all tokens sold out during ICO. If it doesnt then it’s going to depend on the proportion.
Well, actually my question is what the price is going to be?
Sterben

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:08:33 PM

On the website it says that 1.5% of the token supply will be distributed in a bounty program. So where is the bounty thread?
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:38:20 AM

Hello everyone! I have fiat means... Can I directly buy project coins?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:45:32 AM

Hello! Hell! I didn’t expect to see such a project!!! On the one hand, I’m impressed that there are guys who are quite serious, who say that they’re ready to trade refurbished devices, on the other, it is somehow unusual... Does the project have valued and inspiring prospects?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:52:20 AM

Hello! Hell! I didn’t expect to see such a project!!! On the one hand, I’m impressed that there are guys who are quite serious, who say that they’re ready to trade refurbished devices, on the other, it is somehow unusual... Does the project have valued and inspiring prospects?
Good day! I don’t know where you live, but you probably saw small companies, offices, reception points that are ready to take used equipment from you... And they feel quite worthy and profitable. So why not arrange such business as a global one? Moreover, there’s a technology that will raise it to a new level.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:55:37 AM

Hello everyone! I have fiat means... Can I directly buy project coins?

No, unfortunately, there’s no such opportunity. GES tokens are bought for eth, so you can use the exchanges and then get the project tokens without any problems.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:59:44 AM

Good day! I don’t know where you live, but you probably saw small companies, offices, reception points that are ready to take used equipment from you... And they feel quite worthy and profitable. So why not arrange such business as a global one? Moreover, there’s a technology that will raise it to a new level.
Maybe it’s really so. Does the project have analogues or competitors?
nguyen linh

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

the rest are only on negotiation stage. I hope it will be announced soon
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:09:28 AM

Maybe it’s really so. Does the project have analogues or competitors?

There’re some local competitors, or even small-town ones, I would say! But there’re no global ones, and there won’t be any of them ever when the project introduces blockchain into its MobileFreak market, where individuals and legal entities can trade their phones with other companies.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: