Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:47:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥  (Read 6175 times)
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:04:59 AM

I think the cost of recovered Galaxy eSolutions will be extremely high. No, well, you yourself think: they need to buy a place for an enterprise, purchase modern equipment, hire several hundred, or even thousands of employees for the enterprise. All this will fly out into the big penny and will affect the final cost of the product.
So, so, most recently, they talked about that in their work. The F2C. Galaxy concluded a cooperation with a large certified enterprise that is engaged in the recovery of smart phones. This will ensure the best value for money in the market!
You know, but I'm confused by the fact that the defective in the recovery. How, then, will the interests of the consumer be protected?
Immer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:08:39 AM

I think the cost of recovered Galaxy eSolutions will be extremely high. No, well, you yourself think: they need to buy a place for an enterprise, purchase modern equipment, hire several hundred, or even thousands of employees for the enterprise. All this will fly out into the big penny and will affect the final cost of the product.
So, so, most recently, they talked about that in their work. The F2C. Galaxy concluded a cooperation with a large certified enterprise that is engaged in the recovery of smart phones. This will ensure the best value for money in the market!
You know, but I'm confused by the fact that the defective in the recovery. How, then, will the interests of the consumer be protected?
You do not even have to worry about this! The company will give each buyer 13-month insurance. It is worth noting that no one can offer a guarantee for such a term!
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:14:00 AM

You do not even have to worry about this! The company will give each buyer 13-month insurance. It is worth noting that no one can offer a guarantee for such a term!
I correctly understand that the guarantee will be issued absolutely free of charge?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:20:14 AM

I correctly understand that the guarantee will be issued absolutely free of charge?
Of course, every buyer will receive a guarantee absolutely free of charge!
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:29:07 AM

Of course, every buyer will receive a guarantee absolutely free of charge!
And what will this guarantee give me if my smart phone breaks down during the first 13 months of using the device?
Gabrola

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:43:36 AM

How many days have you left before the start of the ICO? I can’t wait to get it started!
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:50:49 AM

Hello everyone! Does anyone know if there will be a limit on the maximum amount of one purchase?
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:51:42 AM

How many days have you left before the start of the ICO? I can’t wait to get it started!
Before the ICO was left 12 days, left to wait a little bit.
devilini

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:57:48 AM

Hello everyone! Does anyone know if there will be a limit on the maximum amount of one purchase?
No, there will be no maximum restrictions for investors. The only limitation is hard cap!
Forspareparts

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:02:11 AM

In this business it is very important to maintain your own brand and its development. Do you plan to carry out any activities for this?
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:29:50 AM

Hello, it is very interesting that the company will use the F2C model in its work! How do you think the use of this model will affect the cost of the final product or not?
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:42:16 AM

You have written in the technical documentation that you will be engaged in optimizing your costs. About what costs, if it's not a secret and by what methods will they be optimized?
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

Good afternoon to all users of this resource. One of the advantages of the Galaxy is the speed of delivery, ensured through cooperation with a large enterprise. I just do not quite understand exactly how this will affect the company's performance positively.
Kingofglory

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

Waiting for the start of the ICO
acaciahill94

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:00:57 AM

I think this is great that Galaxy  is planning to offer a lot of different refurbished Devices but you shouldn’t sell it all in one and the same marketplace. It will be a mess. It would be great if you had to separate marketplace for Apple products.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:01:10 AM

What if I don't have time to buy tokens during ICO?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:03:21 AM

I think this is great that Galaxy  is planning to offer a lot of different refurbished Devices but you shouldn’t sell it all in one and the same marketplace. It will be a mess. It would be great if you had to separate marketplace for Apple products.

only now and only today Galaxy eSolutions makes all your dreams come true! Would you like to have the marketplace with Apple products only? Here you go. YABphones is specially designed for you!
acaciahill94

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:06:02 AM

only now and only today Galaxy eSolutions makes all your dreams come true! Would you like to have the marketplace with Apple products only? Here you go. YABphones is specially designed for you!

Hahahaha, thanks a lot)) I'm glad to know that you have thought it through. What is the the range of products offered?

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:08:24 AM

What if I don't have time to buy tokens during ICO?

Nothing is going to happen. You will be able to buy it after ICO on a different crypto Exchange.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:10:12 AM

Hahahaha, thanks a lot)) I'm glad to know that you have thought it through. What is the the range of products offered?

right now you can buy different Apple smart phones including the latest 2017 ones.  DJI-drones are also available now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: