Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:19:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥  (Read 6172 times)
lok5874

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:13:42 AM

I think this is great that Galaxy  is planning to offer a lot of different refurbished Devices but you shouldn’t sell it all in one and the same marketplace. It will be a mess. It would be great if you had to separate marketplace for Apple products.

only now and only today Galaxy eSolutions makes all your dreams come true! Would you like to have the marketplace with Apple products only? Here you go. YABphones is specially designed for you!

Hahahaha, thanks a lot)) I'm glad to know that you have thought it through. What is the the range of products offered?

right now you can buy different Apple smart phones including the latest 2017 ones.  DJI-drones are also available now.

not a lot. Are they planning to increase the range of products in the future?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:18:03 AM

I think this is great that Galaxy  is planning to offer a lot of different refurbished Devices but you shouldn’t sell it all in one and the same marketplace. It will be a mess. It would be great if you had to separate marketplace for Apple products.

only now and only today Galaxy eSolutions makes all your dreams come true! Would you like to have the marketplace with Apple products only? Here you go. YABphones is specially designed for you!

Hahahaha, thanks a lot)) I'm glad to know that you have thought it through. What is the the range of products offered?

right now you can buy different Apple smart phones including the latest 2017 ones.  DJI-drones are also available now.

Yes, of course. In the future you will be able to find refurbished iPads and notebooks. Most probably going to happen after ICO.
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

Yes, of course. In the future you will be able to find refurbished iPads and notebooks. Most probably going to happen after ICO.

Other Smart phones Brands are going to be presented in the different marketplace? Or you are going to create one large marketplace for or the other kinds of smart phones?
Gooffy (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:11:14 AM

I think the cost of recovered Galaxy eSolutions will be extremely high. No, well, you yourself think: they need to buy a place for an enterprise, purchase modern equipment, hire several hundred, or even thousands of employees for the enterprise. All this will fly out into the big penny and will affect the final cost of the product.
So, so, most recently, they talked about that in their work. The F2C. Galaxy concluded a cooperation with a large certified enterprise that is engaged in the recovery of smart phones. This will ensure the best value for money in the market!
You know, but I'm confused by the fact that the defective in the recovery. How, then, will the interests of the consumer be protected?
You do not even have to worry about this! The company will give each buyer 13-month insurance. It is worth noting that no one can offer a guarantee for such a term!
I correctly understand that the guarantee will be issued absolutely free of charge?
Of course, every buyer will receive a guarantee absolutely free of charge!
And what will this guarantee give me if my smart phone breaks down during the first 13 months of using the device?
If your smart phone breaks down in 13 months after it was bought, the company will bear all the repair costs.
Gooffy (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:29:08 AM

In this business it is very important to maintain your own brand and its development. Do you plan to carry out any activities for this?
Yes, of course! We’re planning to hold a powerful marketing campaign after the ICO, it will include product marketing, content marketing, promotion in search systems and social networks, making people aware of our brand, awakening interest in our company and increasing loyalty.
Gooffy (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:37:56 AM

Hello, it is very interesting that the company will use the F2C model in its work! How do you think the use of this model will affect the cost of the final product or not?
The use if F2C model will reduce the cost of the final product ‘cause the logistic costs linked to the delivery of the product to the client due to elimination of intermediaries.
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:51:02 AM

Greetings! Does anyone know when YABphones is going to be launched?
Gooffy (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:16:37 AM

You have written in the technical documentation that you will be engaged in optimizing your costs. About what costs, if it's not a secret and by what methods will they be optimized?
All the costs will be reduced due to optimization of operational process and use of contemporary technologies.
Gooffy (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:46:34 AM

Good afternoon to all users of this resource. One of the advantages of the Galaxy is the speed of delivery, ensured through cooperation with a large enterprise. I just do not quite understand exactly how this will affect the company's performance positively.
Look, the company delivers the products within the shortest possible period of time and receives the means from the sale very fast. A part of this income is allocated to the future production the volume of which increases constantly.
Gooffy (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:15:30 AM

Waiting for the start of the ICO
You’re right ‘cause there’s a little more than 11 days until the start of the ICO!!
leholmes12

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:36:11 AM

What is the token rate during ICO?
termonator61

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:45:54 AM

What is the token rate during ICO?
One token costs 0,0001 Eth during the sale
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

Hey, guys. There are a lot of retail marketplaces in the project description. I'm totally confused. Could you please, give me a list of marketplaces ran by Galaxy eSolutions?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:08:53 PM

Hello everyone. I've got a question. Are you going to be an online Store forever what you're planning to open retail offices off-line?
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

I don't really understand the difference between YABphones and NDBD. It looks like you are going to sell Apple products on both platforms.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:43:13 AM

It somehow turns to be unfair that there’s an individual resource for Apple phones and the ones running Android will be sold on the common platform. By the way, you shouldn’t forget that this category of phones has the same number of fans all over the world. They’re even more popular than Apple smart phones!
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:48:20 AM

It somehow turns to be unfair that there’s an individual resource for Apple phones and the ones running Android will be sold on the common platform. By the way, you shouldn’t forget that this category of phones has the same number of fans all over the world. They’re even more popular than Apple smart phones!
Yeah, it would be unfair, that’s why Galaxy eSoltuions is going to launch a project for smart phones running Android - Android Reborn. This platform will be focused only on sales of devices running Android OS.
ionbefore

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:53:02 AM

Yeah, it would be unfair, that’s why Galaxy eSoltuions is going to launch a project for smart phones running Android - Android Reborn. This platform will be focused only on sales of devices running Android OS.

Well, here’s some good news for Android’s fans. When can we expect this resource to start to be developed?
coin63

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:56:16 AM

Well, here’s some good news for Android’s fans. When can we expect this resource to start to be developed?
According to the info from the white paper, it’s already developing. I can tell you even more, now it’s the stage of the final testing of professionally refurbished Android smart phones. So I believe the launch will take place soon.
ionbefore

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:00:48 AM

According to the info from the white paper, it’s already developing. I can tell you even more, now it’s the stage of the final testing of professionally refurbished Android smart phones. So I believe the launch will take place soon.
Do you know what phone brands will there be on the platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: