Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:44:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥  (Read 6172 times)
Gamelander

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

You lay a big emphasis on the Apple products. Arent you afraid of the possibility that its smart phones will lose its popularity in the future? This is a dead-end road for you...
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:09:31 PM

I’ve got acquainted with the description of the project in various sources very carefully. The wording “we’re offering professionally refurbished Apple products” is mentioned often. What is this professionalism characterized by?
notbad4day

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:43:51 PM

Hello, my friends! Do i understand correctly that YABphones will offer ONLY Apple smart phones? Wont the range of products of this project be too small?
Gooffy (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:46:47 PM

Hello, how to participate in the bounty program? I can not find a topic from bounty to bitcointalk. Give link please
The info on the bounty program will be published in the near future. Follow us in social networks and sure you wont miss it.
Gooffy (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:52:27 PM

Why is the minimum bet so high
$ 850 minimum bet is just too much.
Huh

This restriction is set only for the preliminary stages of the sale. We tune in to your opinion and maybe we’ll change the minimum amount of the investment for the main ICO round.
Gooffy (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:58:59 PM

Which projects of Galaxy eSolutions are already working in standard mode?

NDBD and YABPhones are working in standard mode, the process of updating of Android Reborn is almost over.
Gooffy (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:01:41 PM

To what languages have the company’s projects been translated? And will they be translated to other languages in the future?
Sure, the info will be translated as the target audience will grow.
Gooffy (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:04:47 PM

Hello! Why will the company specialize only on restored smartphones? After all, there are many other gadgets, that can be sold the same way.

We dont rule out working with other popular devices – for example, drones which are very popular nowadays.
Gooffy (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:07:30 PM

I have read somewhere that the Galaxy eSolutions will motivate its clients to repeat purchases. How will the company do that? It’s very interesting.
It’s easy: you purchase our device at a reduced price and them when you wanna to get a new one, you come to our platform again, give us this old one, receive a discount and buy the new device.
Kardon

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:06:28 PM

13-month guarantee – that's really cool, no one has anything similar. Is there a chance that the guarantee period will be extended or reduced in the future?
It depends on the conditions of production, but we’re trying to do everything possible in order to make the refurbished device to work as long as possible.

mobile devices now make very reliable almost all companies, especially apple.
therefore, if original spare parts are used for repairs, this warranty period will be justified properly.
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:20:05 PM

Translation of question from Russian thread:
I would like to ask if you a going to have some sort of partnership with cell phones producers? And are they really interested in prolonging life of mobile devices?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:24:46 AM

What will i be able to do with the project’s tokens bought on the ICO? I dont really understand how i can use them except for the investment.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:31:39 AM

What will i be able to do with the project’s tokens bought on the ICO? I dont really understand how i can use them except for the investment.

The project will have a site and e-commerce in the near future, and the tokens will get a range of additional options.
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:15:16 AM

If such a business and platform didnt exist, it would worth to create them!) I like the fact that these are serious people who’s ready to trade refurbished equipment. It’s somehow unusual for modern model of trading. What prospects does the project have?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:22:29 AM

If such a business and platform didnt exist, it would worth to create them!) I like the fact that these are serious people who’s ready to trade refurbished equipment. It’s somehow unusual for modern model of trading. What prospects does the project have?
Perhaps it’s unusual but such companies always were okay in terms of finances. Well, the technologies and demands got ready for creation of global business. Moreover, a new technology, capable to lift it to a new level has appeared.   
rosemarie151212

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

Perhaps it’s unusual but such companies always were okay in terms of finances. Well, the technologies and demands got ready for creation of global business. Moreover, a new technology, capable to lift it to a new level has appeared.   
Maybe you’re right. Does the project have analogues or competitors?
hollybit

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:29:37 AM

No global ones. There’re some regional small private companies or even single craftsmen. Considering the cooperation with several strategic business units among which there’re NDBD, Yabphones, MobeleFreak, the project will be able to offer several solutions in the e-commerce area at once. The competitors just wont have such a scale.
rosemarie151212

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:33:24 AM

No global ones. There’re some regional small private companies or even single craftsmen. Considering the cooperation with several strategic business units among which there’re NDBD, Yabphones, MobeleFreak, the project will be able to offer several solutions in the e-commerce area at once. The competitors just wont have such a scale.
The problem of confidence in this area in this area is large. The quality of the components and refurbished devices always considered to be doubtful. It’s important for the project to have good suppliers.
hollybit

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:36:59 AM

The problem of confidence in this area in this area is large. The quality of the components and refurbished devices always considered to be doubtful. It’s important for the project to have good suppliers.
That’s the case in which blockchain can help recording the details of transactions, logistics and info on goods, displaying the quality of operation of supplier, quality standards and all the other characteristics which guarantee the originality of the goods and reliability of the parties. So the service will only improve in this regard.
rosemarie151212

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:41:58 AM

That’s the case in which blockchain can help recording the details of transactions, logistics and info on goods, displaying the quality of operation of supplier, quality standards and all the other characteristics which guarantee the originality of the goods and reliability of the parties. So the service will only improve in this regard.
Can i already use this service?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: