Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:30:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Tron?  (Read 115 times)
mc.craigsvictor (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

Any chance that it will grow?
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:52:52 PM

Yes because the people are hyping and buying.
But I'm not sure it's a reliable coin, just like the XRP -- nice for trades but terrible if you understand it's a banker coin.
Panteleymon

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:01:15 PM

Not one topic has been created about whether this coin is a scam. No one came to the same opinion, but most believe that they are simply trying to sabotage it. Most likely it will grow, and then it will be seen whether the coin is really worthy or whether the detractors were right about it.
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:04:36 PM

This is just a fraudulent token, and I reserve my opinion on this token, because the marketing of this token is very good, but others.........

lenj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:07:34 PM

Yes because the people are hyping and buying.
But I'm not sure it's a reliable coin, just like the XRP -- nice for trades but terrible if you understand it's a banker coin.

Ripple is centralized coin and it is right. Like you said growing is not making them as good altcoin.
Ripple growing very much but if we know that its circulation in the market is not fair so we will think twice to invest in it.
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:32:32 PM

I think Tron is none different with Verge, Ripple, Dogecoin and with more Billion supply coins.
It's very hard for them to pump because although the market capital is huge but a billion supply coin will prevent them to pump like low supply coins.
Tron is a good coin but I really don't think it worth my investment as I focused on good project low supply coins like clout, Oyster and LiteCoin.

penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

Not from this value.  If its a genuine project, its grown too quick and now has large burden of expectation.  There's not enough development for well funded 6mth old project and too many questions about the CEO.  Bottom line for me is that long term i dont think it can deliver what it intends to anyway, it wants to be Facebook/Twitter etc but has focused on raising money rather than releasing product.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: