Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:52:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Tron (TRX) a Scam?  (Read 500 times)
Levieth02ng (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

What do you guys think about Tron (TRX) for the long-term? A lot of people are saying it's a shitcoin because the white paper is weak, and that the ceo Justin Sun supposedly sold billions of his shares in the coin.

It was exploding reaching record highs just recently, but the recent news has brought it back down to earth. Also, the volume is decreasing as well.

So is this fud on part of people who want the price to go lower to buy in, or is it really a shitcoin? :confused:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cappieman007

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

BUBBLE TRON
Capitalization: $11B
60% is standard boilerplate stuff, like the description of the distribution of tokens, teams, risks, and standard ERC20. 40% is a rip-off with wp Filecoin, IPFS, WITHOUT specifying the references or authors.
He can not claim it. The Multibillion-dollar project now. Maybe that will get them. But he is definitely the bubble. Now it should not cost 300 million. There's nothing in there. How is it that the price is so high I don't understand...
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:11:09 PM

It may be a bubble. I personally don't trust coins that are not in top-10 list by market cap. Although the idea of Tron is interesting and promising, its whitepaper is not so clear. I'd rather check it through again and think whether it's trustworthy or not.
RNGfight

Activity: 196

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:23:06 PM

What do you guys think about Tron (TRX) for the long-term? A lot of people are saying it's a shitcoin because the white paper is weak, and that the ceo Justin Sun supposedly sold billions of his shares in the coin.

It was exploding reaching record highs just recently, but the recent news has brought it back down to earth. Also, the volume is decreasing as well.

So is this fud on part of people who want the price to go lower to buy in, or is it really a shitcoin? :confused:
It seems to me that TRON is a scam. How do you say that? Most tokens are in the hands of the authorities, and the manipulation of prices becomes easier.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
monkeydfractal

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:36:48 PM

This is so funny when most crypto's copied bitcoins technology. I see no point in nitpicking similarities in whitepapers. As long as Tron delivers, please continue to copy and improve
masonrycrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:41:00 AM

Watch the Announcement interview... end of story.  If you view Justin as a money handler, hand over your bills!
KbJinx

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:51:57 AM

Read the plagiarized white paper. Reading it will help you figured out what filecoin project is about.

https://www.ccn.com/trons-whitepaper-appears-plagiarize-filecoin-ifps/

Maybe you should invest in filecoin? I mean they actually wrote the whitepaper...
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:09:32 AM

When distribution is done by people, You should expect to see scam. How many of you participated in storj network by renting your hard drives and your internet? I was scammed by them, After a month they decided to send me storj worth $1 After using 100GB of my internet I got a buck. If you have the same distribution here, Call it scam.
Arpetuos

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:11:54 AM

Things are unclear, but it does not mean it is a scam.

If the development team is doing something, it has a solid project going on behind.
Just stay up-to-date with project roadmap, and exit if things do not move forward.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:15:38 AM

I have traded my Ripple to Tron a couple of days ago since they will be integrated to Korean exchanges. Unfortunately, CoinMarketCap has decided not to include Korean exchanges from their list because there will be a huge influx of trading activity there.

They're having an upcoming partnership with Game.com and there's a brand new ICO that will be using TRX as their main cryptocurrency for funding. It would be huge once that ICO called "OCoin Odyssey" will be launched soon.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
sic57005

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:19:05 AM

Yes, its whitepaper is very weak, and moreover looks copy pasted, so to avoid any difficulties I prefer to skip it.

Anyway it is not 10x more potent. It is not safe. It does not look stable. So, any reason to hold it?
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:22:36 AM
Merited by taongam (1)

I think the price of coin up and down is normal. Can not see it go down and call it shit coin
McSwaggerJagger

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:24:51 AM

I personally think it is. But a lot of bag holders from before are just enjoying the insane price run up. I wouldn't hold long term personally.
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:23:24 AM

As a Chinese, I hope you will not buy this token, which is not a good token, but more like a ponzi scheme.

iterra

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:29:56 AM

Few lads I chat with made the following great analogy: "Justin Sun is more interested in creating a HypeChain than a BlockChain"...

ARCBLOCK ┃PRIVATE SALE OPEN ON 12TH -28 JANUARY┃ARCBLOCK  (https://www.arcblock.io/)
TELEGRAM ▬▬▬▬  (https://t.me/ArcBlock)PUBLIC SALE: FEB. 3 TO FEB. 18 (https://www.arcblock.io/) ▬▬▬▬ BITCOINTALK (http://)
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/arcblock.io/)┃Twitter (https://twitter.com/ArcBlock_io)┃Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/arcblock/)┃Linkedin (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18355951/)┃Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/arcblock/)┃Github (https://github.com/arcblock)
dzkazmi

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:50:37 AM

I dont think it is scam, I liked that developer approach through when he said he will be in the top10 soon and they did that.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:03:42 AM

I have no trust in him, although they say that he has great prospects. It is better to wait time and see what will happen to him and how he will bargain in the market, and then decide what to do with it.

kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:14:25 AM

No TRX is not a scam coin. Tron has a great team and vision, marketing around it. Even Tron founder Justin Sun said TRX is a long term hold (ten year plan). Hold on the ride will be worth it.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:21:04 AM

It may be a bubble. I personally don't trust coins that are not in top-10 list by market cap. Although the idea of Tron is interesting and promising, its whitepaper is not so clear. I'd rather check it through again and think whether it's trustworthy or not.
i hear that tron was doing plqgiarism to other project. i hope its not real and need clarificatiom from the ceo about this. i still believe tron have great future.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
derago21

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:24:37 AM

TRX is not a Scam, they have a really good team under Justin. I believe in Tron and If you don't jump into the Train now. You'll feel sorry later.
Big Announcement coming in the next 48 hours and I'm sure, I'll be heading to the moon Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: