Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:27:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Tron (TRX) a Scam?  (Read 508 times)
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:25:41 AM

if I am personally not interested at all about TRX. For one thing, the information contained in the box is not very convincing
CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

Here are some answers that I found regarding some accusation for TRON.

https://medium.com/@TwentySumCrypto/tron-trx-coin-killing-fud-rumors-a-presentation-of-counterpoints-1ae14629821d

With so much fake news it's hard to get to the truth, but I believe most of what is written in this article.

gnerro2

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

illustrator

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:25:19 AM

To me its just hype... I dont like Sun and his way to manage trx.. seems a teenager.

#@@     #@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@         %@@@@@@@@           
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       *@@@     /@@*         
            #@@@@@@@@@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@       @@@       @@@         
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       #@@*      @@%         
            #@@     #@@   /@@&&&&&   @@@&&&&&  @@@&&&&&&  #@@@&#%@@@&
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:26:33 AM

What do you guys think about Tron (TRX) for the long-term? A lot of people are saying it's a shitcoin because the white paper is weak, and that the ceo Justin Sun supposedly sold billions of his shares in the coin.

It was exploding reaching record highs just recently, but the recent news has brought it back down to earth. Also, the volume is decreasing as well.

So is this fud on part of people who want the price to go lower to buy in, or is it really a shitcoin? :confused:

TRX is definitely not a scam, there are a lot of people in the past who already earn a huge amount of profit by investing on mnx because the price has skyrocketed in the market just this past december.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:33:26 AM

I don't think that its a scam. What's happening is simple, the demand is high when TRON is at its peak and it gradually decreases once the demand declines. What I am not sure of is that if someone is causing the demand. No one can really tell. About your question if TRX is for long term, without a doubt, it is one of the coins that was worth hodling regardless on what's on the whitepaper - read that the whitepaper is weak.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:02:52 PM

No, the tron(Trx) is not a scam, as a matter of fact there are lots of investors in this company and through their expertise many people are trusting them and continuously investing as well.
Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:04:52 PM

I believe tron is one of the good altcoins i ever known and fud is just fud which is getting the attention of many because  of the bad market situation now due to the crash of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: