Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:08:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think? Which is the best way to earn Bitcoin?  (Read 853 times)
lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

If there is no capital, the tap will be the best option. But to earn money on this forum, however, to get up the rank members very difficult. Trade is the best way to make a profit.

For me it is half half. I earn half of my income from bounties like signature, twitter and facebook campaigns and another half comes from investing. If I make more money from bounties then I invest all my profit in different alt coins.

shouter

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

Of course, trading and investing in Bitcoins is a great way to make money, but you have to be patient because this is something that the earnings will only be observed in the long term. Recently I have observed that Article writing (Forum) have given good profits to those who perform this type of job. Now, of all, faucet, definitely does not provide any gain for users, but can be lucrative for the owners.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:40:21 PM

4. joining signature and bounty campaigns in forum,only your time and effort is required ,mining is too expensive if you are just starting but trading is the most profitable way to earn btcs.

bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:56:38 PM

I have not yet found any ways to earn money for myself, except how to invest my own real money, but I would like to receive immediately a payroll in bitcoins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:07:57 PM

Which is the best way to earn BTC do you think?   Roll Eyes

1) Fauceting
2) Trading
3) Mining
4) Article writing (Forum)
5) Investing

I think Article writing is the best way.  Cool
Tell me your opinion.I want to know about this.Thank you.

Grin
all you suggest is the best way to get bitcoin, but I have little trust in the faucet because for me it will take a lot of time just for some satoshi only.

Raisa263616

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:18:41 PM

All of given way is the best way of earning bitcoin.Fauceting is small amount of bitcoin.I think investing and trading is the best way of earning bitcoin easly to earn.Joining many bounty campain and signature campain is better also.But this way you can't earn bitcoin directly.in this way you can earn some of token ,then you have to convert thos coin into bitcoin.thank you.

Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:29:19 PM

i think for me the best way to earn bitcoin is trading and investing, because in those you can get more profit like in trading, when you're trading some coin you can get profit while trading and in investing it's double your coin but it depends on the situation.
Investing and trading in bitcoin is a good source of income you can get in high profit. Many of the members of bitcoin is now successful in investing now. But sometimes the value get down but it depends on you to hold or sell it.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:33:10 PM

The best way to earn is to do the trading while investing and if you have a miner it is good too but these all required you to have a bigger funds in order to do so. So before you gain a good profit you will have to pay for it first, what i was telling about is that you need to invest your time, effort, and money in a certain areas where do you want to gain a good knowledge.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:28:05 PM

In earning bitcoin it does not depends on what you do but how good you are at what you do, mining is very profitable but it require so much investment and facet is a time waisting venture but if you a smart in bitcoin trading you can make much profit from your little investment. If you have a mining farm you also stand to gain a lot in bitcoin so it all depends on how hard you are ready to work in any area you desire to earn bitcoin.
Dydot

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:38:45 PM

My best is trading and investment in ICO and legit investment programs. You can learn how to trade yourself. The worst ever is faucet, pure waste of time. Although i started from faucet when i had little knowledge of cryptocurrency.

jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

In my experience i earned bitcoin by joining different campaign like, signature, facebook, twitter, telegram, articles, blogs, translations and you can also go on trading and investing to rarn bitcoin but atleast you have a strategy and knowledge in investing and trading for you to have a profit.
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:45:05 PM

I think the best way to invest is mining and investment. But now the threshold for the mining industry is high, and you have to have cheap electricity and a large scale to make a lot of money. So the most fast way for ordinary investors to earn bit money should be investment. The faucet is a direct neglect and a waste of your time.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
kilwaXX

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:59:27 PM

me too i think the best way to earn BTC is by texting in this forum
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

There are many ways to earn bit money. If you have time, you can try to write or use social media to earn bit money, and you can make a signature. If you have a bit of money, you can try to make a deal to earn bit money. There are several other options I don't think it is necessary to do it, neither is it suitable for people just entering the market.

btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:08:50 PM

Trading Bitcoin is the best way to earn bitcoin and wait for price increase and sell bitcoins
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:12:17 PM

1) Fauceting
2) Trading
3) Mining
5) Investing

Grin
Faucet's aren't really that great nowadays (For my opinion)
Trading could be a good way only if you have the skills .
Mining I think it depends on the miner or the electric bill that it would cost you.
Forum could be the best way because you would only have to do some jobs and you would be payed.
LANZ777

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:13:26 PM

1) Fauceting
2) Trading
3) Mining
5) Investing

Grin

I think the best way to earn bitcoin is to save and hold it for a long time.Be patient to monitor the tour coins so that you will not lose but to gain.Some simple bitcoiners earning a million by holding there coins as they see that the price is right for them they already sold their coins. I really want to experience it. That's the path l will wait for the help of my family.That this is the the time that God will prosper me through bitcoin.
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:15:29 PM

Trading is the most profitable way of getting more bitcoins,if you asked me because ive been trading for 2years and each and every trade i have decent gains.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Stimah24

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:16:59 PM

Trading and investing are the best I think... but to be able to trade/invest efficiently you need experience and knowledge. Mining can be good if you have a place with low electricity costs, and you have money to invest on good miners.
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:17:28 PM

Bitcoin faucets From my personal experience seem to be nothing but a waste of time.  You can spend months just trying to reach the minimum cashout.  I would recommend googling bitcoin sites that you can Complete tasks, surveys and application downloads for For credits/bitcoin. These sites seem to be very popular and I I have successfully Withdrawn on a number of occasions.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: