Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:37:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think? Which is the best way to earn Bitcoin?  (Read 853 times)
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

Which is the best way to earn BTC do you think?   Roll Eyes

1) Fauceting
2) Trading
3) Mining
4) Article writing (Forum)
5) Investing

I think Article writing is the best way.  Cool
Tell me your opinion.I want to know about this.Thank you.

Grin
I think daily trading is the best way of earning bitcoin. Bitcoin trading 💹 is a live media and investors show the price chart according this activity they trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

In my opinion trading with a Bitcoin is the best option for short-term goals.
If you know how to do it and you have the required capital. This would bring you great profits.

MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:52:52 PM

For adults: work at their main job and invest part of their earnings in bitcoin.
For youth: to participate in bounty companies for bitcoins. Either for tokens and then exchange them for bitcoins.

I consider that mining is a thing of the past, it is profitable only for producers of ASICs.
Fauceting are a completely useless occupation.
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:26:56 PM

1) Fauceting
2) Trading
3) Mining
5) Investing

Grin
Bitcoin became a unique valuable asset in which people tend to hold for a longer period.Earning bitcoins has several ways and the best way to earn bitcoin for me is by joining signature campaigns and trading.In joining signature campaigns,your only capital is your time,effort and knowledge and there's no need to draw money.When the fund is enough,then trading is also good to increase the amount of bitcoin you're holding.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:47:45 PM

It should be in this thread made polls so that accurate results can be obtained to find out which way is most effective.
However, it all depends on each person, must be seen in terms of capabilities and capital owned.
It looks like the OP should add "bounty project" to the options inside this thread.
Working on bounty campaign is pretty great these days, and investing when you are a complete beginner. Once you started knowing few things then you might as well join the trading and lending platforms where you can make more money. Trading bitcoin and altcoins tend to give more profit but it requires intermediate and professional people not beginners.

Btw, the most effective ways are those that fit the capabilities. For example OP who prefers writing articles as the best way, because I believe it is OP's hobby. For me, writing articles is not effective because I have never made an article, and it is difficult to do it. I prefer join bounty and trading, because it is so much fun. Everyone must have the most fun way to do this.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:02:22 PM

1) Fauceting
2) Trading
3) Mining
5) Investing

Grin

If you have the skills and the decent content and information regarding the requested article then article writing could be a very efficient way to earn bitcoin. But among those you have mentioned I think the most basic and efficient way to earn bitcoin is through trading and investing specially when you are planning on long term holdings.

Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:06:09 PM

There are so many ways to earn bitcoin. One would be participating in an ico that rewards you woth bitcoin. Another would be to join airdrops in which, i haven't tried personally though. Another is by joining icos that rewards you with altcoins then trade those altcoins with bitcoin. And lastly, by trading. These are just some of the ways on earning bitcoin, as to with the best way, it actually depends on you. It depends on which mode you are comfortable with and have much knowledge about. As for me, i earn bitcoins by participating in icos and a little trading as well.

Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:13:37 PM

1) Fauceting
2) Trading
3) Mining
5) Investing

Grin

I think the best way to get bitcoin is from trading, mining, article writing and investing. because it's an easy way to get bitcoin, rather than playing gambling, better do it all.
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:16:33 PM

1) Fauceting
2) Trading
3) Mining
5) Investing

Grin
For me I suggest Article Writing (Forum) and investing is the best way to earn bitcoin because it is great help to earn fast than you wait so long.

BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:21:01 PM

The fastest way to make the most profit with Bitcoin is to invest in Bitcoin at the moment when its exchange rate is low because it is influenced by a lot of negative news at the present time. But forecasts will rise sharply in mid-2018.

bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:36:52 PM

1) Fauceting
2) Trading
3) Mining
5) Investing

Grin
There have many ways to earn bitcoin like trading, mining, investing, article writing ( forum)  and fauceting. For the best way to earn bitcoin are article writing and investing because in article writing you just write your opinion about the given article and beside of that you will learn and get more information about in bitcoin.  And in investing it is very easy to earn bitcoin just invest your money and wait for the increase of the value of bitcoin.
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:43:10 PM

Bounty hunting for me is the most profitable way if you dont have the money to start,but if you have decent amount money trading will be more profitable.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:36:35 AM

1) Fauceting
2) Trading
3) Mining
5) Investing

Grin
I think there are two best ways for a beginner to be really successful with bitcoin.

1. Working on a campaign (forum)
2. Mining bitcoin using cloud mining.

With cloud mining service anyone can have free time to work on a campaign. Using these 2 method anyone can be successful!
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:37:05 AM

my personal opinion! It takes the bounty! Very good pay in some companies! And then of course you can sell different not need coins and buy bitcoin! Because in my opinion, bitcoin price us another pleasant surprise. I guess the cost can easily reach 75-100.000$! This all suggest zakupatsya. While there is such opportunity)))))

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
truongthienhoa00

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:35:08 AM

The best way to earn my Bitcoin is to create an account on Bitcoin, then raise your account rankings and then participate in signatures or social campaigns. It is the fastest, most secure way to earn Bitcoin as well as not spending as much time as your methods  Tongue
jess04

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:03:22 AM

The best way to earn bitcoin is through trading and signature campaign without spending a large amount of money, Its depends on which mode you are comfortable with and have much knowledge about us and more patience in bitcoin.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:36:05 AM

Now ,as myself ,I feel and think  mining is stable way.the best option is earn Bitcoin it's trading and investing.also the way is to do signature campaign.to gather much knowledge and hold patience is the key of earn Bitcoin.keep trying and hard patience  invest in long term for earn Bitcoin.also country campaign is profitable.
ilovestroberi

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:17:35 AM

1) Fauceting
2) Trading
3) Mining
5) Investing

Grin

There are many ways to earn bitcoin. It still depends on your status in life. If you have a money to invest in bitcoin you can earn alot there. If you are still a student or you still don't have any money, Forums can help you earn bitcoin without puting any money. I don't recommend Faucet in earning bitcoin because you'll just earn a small amount with amount of time.

mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:46:33 PM

I think the best way to earn bitcoin is in article writing (forum), its easy to earn, if you have more knowledge and you are good in ideas its easier to earn bitcoin. Article writing (forum) is the best way you don't need to buy or to spend just to join and you will earn bitcoin easily. Especially today this is the popular ways to earn bitcoin. Almost people earn their bitcoin in article writing and the trading also.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

Best way to earn bitcoin is to mine it. But mining it would be very hard for some since it needs a good gpu to get some. But the process is very easy, you'll just sit and wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: