Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:42:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think? Which is the best way to earn Bitcoin?  (Read 853 times)
FlintJuan

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:04:30 PM

The very first way to get your own Bitcoins was through mining. In 2009, every block mined (every 10 minutes on average) brought a reward of 50 BTC to the lucky one who managed to solve the computational problem. Right now, every block brings 12,5 BTC. While the reward is still luring, there are some issues which stand in the way of earning some loot:
– The hashing difficulty has grown significantly over the last years. No single equipment has enough computational power to compete for Bitcoins.
– Mining has gotten unprofitable.
– In hope for some reward, people are forced to unite in pools or use cloud mining services.
– Even when the efforts are combined, there is still need to pay for the electricity, and the utility bills often exceed the mining reward.
All these factors make Bitcoin mining these days unprofitable. This makes us move forward to the next strategy of earning Bitcoins online.
want0606

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

I think the simplest way to earn bitcoin is posting posts on forums. No need for too much capital to get bitcoin. and also very safe
Daniya

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:09:37 PM

Another way to earn Bitcoins online is to sell something for crypto. If you are keen on handmade, you can accept BTC on your ETSY page, and if you are a merchant, you can use your Bitcoin address to accept Bitcoins payment on your website. You can also hang a “Bitcoin Accepted Here” sign at your hotel, restaurant, café etc.
Ronel Magracia

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:11:40 PM

A good way to make an earning with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general is to do it through trading. CEX.IO allows you buying Bitcoins with payment cards or via bank transfer, after which you can convert it to other crypto or fiat using the price volatility at your advantage. Sometimes, however, Bitcoin trading can be very similar to gambling – high risks are involved here too. In order to minimise them, you need to learn a bit about trading. You may follow our blog to get some trading tips. Meanwhile, you can start with our 3 tips for profitable trading and then explore our trading category. Just start with a little amount, and when you feel more confident, you will be able to get to bigger earnings.
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:12:52 PM

Well, I think trading is the best way to earn bitcoin in long or short term.. well I think minning is also good but it will cost a high electricity bill unless you are working with a low electricity bill.. signature campaign is also good because you are learning and gaining profits.
Adine.lablab

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

Well for me the best way to earn bitcoin is to join a bounty or a signiture campaign is it good because you can learn and gaining profits.other ways of earning bitcoin is invest traiding or mining it defends of you.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:24:40 PM

For me, the best way to earn BTC is by investing, trading, and joining campaigns. If you are still a beginner I would recommend on doing faucets first while you are still learning the stuff that you need to know about bitcoin and how it works until then you have the knowledge about bitcoin you will start learning about investing, trading, and campaigns which is for me the best way to earn bitcoin. This all takes time to learn and you need the patience to be able to earn bitcoin if you are really interested in it. I recommend that you should learn what you are doing is the most important thing that you can get from it and when you do that is where you will start earning bitcoin.
klim80

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:41:56 AM

It depends on your skills. I think mining is the most stable way but it is slow and will cost a high electricity bill . Also trading and investing is good, but it's too risky. Signature campaign is also good because you are learning and getting profits.
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:48:53 AM

Which is the best way to earn BTC do you think?   Roll Eyes

1) Fauceting
2) Trading
3) Mining
4) Article writing (Forum)
5) Investing

I think Article writing is the best way.  Cool
Tell me your opinion.I want to know about this.Thank you.

Grin
For me, I prefer number 4,article writing, if i am correct, it is joining campaigns and working for them, posting specific amount of replies in threads depending on the campaign, for me it is the best because this is the only thing I can do. If you have money O suggest to you to go invest,whether in bitcoin and some altcoins and hope for pump.My friends told me about that trading thing,they say you can get easier money there but I do not have the skill so if I tried it I might lose,in the future I want to try trading but now I am still familiarizing myself on it. So writing in forum is my choice, although it is quite hard to join in campaigns.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:58:12 AM

For me  trading is the best way to earn bitcoin, in the twinkle of an eye you can earn enough bitcoin from trading, all you need is know how to predicting market, and know how to trade very well.
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:01:13 AM
Merited by lobat999 (2)

For me, It depends with the person.  If you are a business minded, investing is recommended because you're earning fast but you have to have a close monitoring...Second for me is trading. Mining is only good when you don't have enough money to invest. But everything is good as long as you earn money and at the same time enjoying on what you have. Smiley

zhuravlevjob

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:02:13 AM

My opinion - trading and mining!)
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:06:37 AM

At the moment, the best way for me to write articles on the forum is for me. Since the mining is very resource-consuming. And I do not own powerful systems with powerful video cards. Also, my trade is attracting more and more. So this is, in my opinion, the best way

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:12:44 AM

I will go for  2) Trading and 5) Investing this two ways to earn BTC is so good to be true both of them is like an easy money but high risk and you should monitor your Investment and you should know the do's and dont's in trading but heed my warning it is so risky specially in just a matter of minutes the value sometimes goes up and down etc. You should be know how to interpret the chart of Stock Market because that will signal you when to buy or sell etc.
Lux Main

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:47:56 AM

Like what others say the best way for me is the article writing that what doing right now to earn bitcoin and i have no idea about the others.
Isaac45

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

If there is no capital, the tap will be the best option.Trading, investing and mining are basically gambling, you need to pay upfront. Faucet is pretty consistent, but the payout is super low and the payment is not guaranteed
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

The best way to earn bitcoin is through your hard work because if you have perseverance and you are working hard then it is not impossible for you to earn bitcoin. If you want to start earning then you need to build up yourself by studying and learning the different strategies that you can use in order to become good in earning bitcoin.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:05:32 PM

1) Fauceting
2) Trading
3) Mining
5) Investing

Grin

For me it is doing trading and investing is the best way to earn bitcoin as wel as joining the signature campaigns.

Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:46:06 PM

There are so many ways to earn bitcoin with article writing like we do or Trading, Mining and many more but I think article writing is easier to earn bitcoin.
greg458

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:13:59 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 01:41:59 PM by greg458

1) Fauceting
2) Trading
3) Mining
5) Investing
my answer is:

6.joining bounty in the forum and earn token, you can exchange the token to eth/btc Smiley

Grin
what is article writing? do you mean signature campaign?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: