Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:04:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think? Which is the best way to earn Bitcoin?  (Read 853 times)
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:54:22 AM

Well there are so many ways to earn bitcoin now. Everyone has other ways to earn bitcoin. . It is important that they know how to take advantage of the opportunity to earn bitcoin as much as possible. For me, I would choose trade .. this is the safest and fastest way to earn bitcoin.

Shrinath

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:34:56 PM

According to me the following ways are probably better ways to earn Bitcoin:

1.   By accepting them as a means of payment.
2.   By completing tasks on websites.
3.   Through interest payments by lending the Bitcoins out that you already have.
4.   From Bitcoin mining.
5.   By getting Bitcoin tipps.
6.   Through Bitcoins trading.
7.   Getting your monthly paycheck in Bitcoins is probably the steadiest way.

However, a little more personal research in the field will definitely give you better options that suits you the best.
Targusluxe

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:46:11 PM

Trading of course. In trading the profit is unlimted but without proper knowledge and dicipline you could end up with nothing.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:01:53 PM

For me the most effective way to earn Bitcoin is by trading rather than online investment. You are sure this will not put your money at risk and make trouble with your investment.
diva.man

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

The reward is the best way to get bitcoin! And it's free, and you can get paid if you get your work done! You can get BTC by trading the token you get!

If your electricity price is very cheap, you can get BTC through mining! It takes a lot of investment!
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:06:44 PM

For me, mining is the best way to earn bitcoin. It is because it has a stable income every month without working for it just turn on the computer and the application, that's it bitcoin will automatically sent in to your wallet. Yes it has a high electricity consumption, but you can pay it by your earning and still you can save more money.
vladimirovleanid

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:38:50 AM

There are several mechanisms for increasing the privacy indicators for Bitcoin users, many of which are still under development at this stage.
Hero2spin

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:07:42 PM

The best way to earn Bitcoin is by signature and social media campaigns and it is the easiest way to make a good some of money.
Trading and investing are very profitable but you need to have a good knowledge of the market because it is very volatile.Trading is one of the best sources of bitcoin so that most of the people prefer to do trading than doing mining and investing.
Gambling is another way to earn Bitcoin.
Writing articles and joining telegram campaigns.
vladimirovleanid

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:12:05 PM

There are several mechanisms for increasing the privacy indicators for Bitcoin users, many of which are still under development at this stage.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:15:53 AM

For me the most effective way to earn Bitcoin is by trading rather than online investment. You are sure this will not put your money at risk and make trouble with your investment.
Risk level increases when you are involved in trading because the market keeps fluctuating every second and you never know that it is the highest price of the day which your coin has to achieve. Trading needs you to sit in front of the laptop for the whole day and night if you are involved in day trading. Direct investment into bitcoin at famous exchanges is rather more relaxing and easier way of making profit.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:45:54 AM

Risk level increases when you are involved in trading because the market keeps fluctuating every second and you never know that it is the highest price of the day which your coin has to achieve. Trading needs you to sit in front of the laptop for the whole day and night if you are involved in day trading. Direct investment into bitcoin at famous exchanges is rather more relaxing and easier way of making profit.
If you will study about trading at first and not put yourself in pressure to get into the market as soon as possible and when you just take time to study and learn it slowly but surely then i think that there is nothing to worry about because you can trade with swing trading and it doesn't require you a lot of time because you can just analyze the market and then buy and keep it for a few days.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:54:48 AM

I think the best way in earning bitcoin is joining in bounty campaigns because you have nothing to take risk and you dont need to invest your money. But you can also earn in investing,trading,mining, faucets Smiley. There are many links and websites in earning bitcoin. Search and watch in youtube, so you can get ideas there in earning bitcoins in different websites.
art.tan

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:05:21 AM

As for me, as a beginner, the best way is bounty campaign (Facebook, Twitter, signature). But when I earn some money, I will start to trade and invest.

DACC.CO ● Decentralized Accessible Content Chain
▬ ● ▬ TOKEN SALE START: 10 JUNE 2018 ▬ ● ▬ (http://dacc.co/)
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:08:34 AM

For me it is trading.
Koalamite

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:12:32 AM

Theirs many ways to earn bitcoin but for me the easiest way is to join signature or bounty campaign and if you already earn profit from campaigns you can invest in trading or mining

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

Which is the best way to earn BTC do you think?   Roll Eyes

1) Fauceting
2) Trading
3) Mining
4) Article writing (Forum)
5) Investing

I think Article writing is the best way.  Cool
Tell me your opinion.I want to know about this.Thank you.

Grin

Yes it is one of the good ways I would add also making video reviews. It is almost the same form of income.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:19:07 AM

Based on my experience article writing or creating youtube video as well as trading always profitable for me . But writing article or youtube video required good number of audience engagement required . Trading altcoin for long term is profitable . Instead of daily trading buy and hold it for long term.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:09:41 PM

1) Fauceting
2) Trading
3) Mining
5) Investing

Grin

Yes it is one of the good ways I would add also making video reviews. It is almost the same form of income.
Yeah we should use multi way of earning and bitcoin has a lot of way to earn, I use both the free earning and investing both at the same time. 50% of my bitcoin I earn from joining campaigns like bounty campaign and signature campaign and social medial campaign but at the same time I make  50% earning with investment in bitcoin too, I spend my spare time in bitcoin campaigns and then I buy some bitcoin to get profit.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

For the best way to earn bitcoin is bounty programs,but there is mining,holdlong of bitcoin, trading,airdrops of altcoins and converting it to bitcoin..
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:59:19 AM

1) Fauceting
2) Trading
3) Mining
5) Investing

Grin

Article writing is a good way to earn bitcoins but you need to take care of somethings:

1) Huge competition: There is huge competition in the market in the filed of content writing. At such, you need to offer additional benefits to the buyers so as to get an edge over other writers. For instance, you can offer free images with content, post the articles on client site or give some spin versions of the article for SEO purpose.

2) Pricing: I will say here that do not undervalue yourself. There will always be someone offering prices less than you  but you should not lower the prices if you are an expert.

Signature available for rent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: