Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:31:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hash Rush – Official News, Updates & Community Thread  (Read 18199 times)
HashRush[CM] (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:47:00 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 01:03:43 PM by HashRush[CM]

Hash Rush is an upcoming sci-fi PC title that brings cryptocurrency mining to the world of real-time strategy gaming. Build your colony on a small planet in the expansive Hermeian Universe. Mine valuable Crypto Crystals, defend your buildings and trade with other players to make your colony into the envy of the galaxy. Prepare for an RTS that's on the forefront of innovation, with a refreshing trading system, captivating artwork, and an on-going competition for real-world cryptocurrency rewards. Play. Mine. Earn.

What is Hash Rush?

The best way to learn what the Hash Rush project is all about is to watch our YouTube video.

Hash Rush ICO & Rush Coin Tokens

The Hash Rush ICO ran from the 20th of September 2017 to the 20th of October 2017 and raised more than $1.83 million. Investors were issued Rush Coin (RC), an ERC-20 token. Approximately 6 million tokens were distributed in the ICO, with 1 RC valued at 0.001ETH at the time of the token sale.

Rush Coin will be used as the primary in-game currency and is currently tradeable on EtherDelta and on ForkDelta. We aim to have RC listed on Coinmarketcap in early 2018.

Community and Official FAQ

The Hash Rush community is active on the Hash Rush forums and the official Hash Rush Discord server. Join us there to discuss the Hash Rush pre-alpha, RC tokens, cryptocurrency trading and more.

Please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions on our website. If you have a question that is not listed there, feel free to ask us on Discord, the Hash Rush forums, or here.

Hash Rush has had a presence on the Bitcointalk forums since the start of the ICO; however, company changes have resulted in some older threads becoming outdated and obsolete.

From this point onwards, this new announcement thread will be kept up-to-date by the Hash Rush team and the official Hash Rush account HashRush[CM]. Where permitted by forum rules, our old threads will be closed. Please keep all questions and comments regarding Hash Rush to this thread.d.

Hash Rush  ▩  First Hash-Powered Online Game  ▩  Hash Rush

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:48:35 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 02:46:40 PM by HashRush[CM]

News and Timeline

Important News

Latest News

Team Interviews

• As an extra, we returned to our co-founder 'Kris' to talk about cryptocurrencies. Check that talk out here

Timeline

• 15th August 2017 — Pre-sale starts
  • 1st September 2017 — Pre-sale ends
  • 20th September 2017 — ICO starts
  • 20th October 2017 — ICO ends
  • 18th December 2017 — New website and Hash Rush forums launch
  • 18th December 2017 — Hash Rush pre-alpha opens for (pre-)ICO investors
  • 18th January 2017 — Pre-alpha closes
  • 26th/27th May 2018 — Hash Rush attends Hyper Town Convention (Riga)
  • 29th/31st May 2018  — Hash Rush attends Casual Connect (London)
  • 19th June 2018 — Hash Rush unveiles new logo
  • 20th June 2018 — Hash Rush announces Public Alpha
  • 31st July 2018 — Hash Rush unveils it's new website
  • 31st July 2018 — The Hash Rush Alpha starts
  • 31st July 2018 — Hash Rush announces the Beta to start on the 28th of September
  • 15th August 2018 — Hash Rush announces the RUSH Coin Token Sale
  • 17th August 2018 — Hash Rush attends Blockchain Futurist and wins Best Tech Demo Pitch
  • 21/25 August 2018 — Hash Rush attends Gamescom2018 in Koln
  • 11/12 September 2018 — Hash Rush attends Blockchain Gamer Connects in Helsinki
  • 12th September 2018 — RUSH Coin Token Sale starts

Future Goals
The full Hash Rush roadmap can be found here.
  • 28th September 2018 — Launch of the Hash Rush Beta

Mlester

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

Hash Rush is an upcoming sci-fi PC title that brings cryptocurrency mining to the world of real-time strategy gaming. Build your colony on a small planet in the expansive Hermeian Universe. Mine valuable Crypto Crystals, defend your buildings and trade with other players to make your colony into the envy of the galaxy. Prepare for an RTS that's on the forefront of innovation, with a refreshing trading system, captivating artwork, and an on-going competition for real-world cryptocurrency rewards. Play. Mine. Earn.

What is Hash Rush?

The best way to learn what the Hash Rush project is all about is to watch our YouTube video.

Hash Rush ICO & Rush Coin Tokens

The Hash Rush ICO ran from the 20th of September 2017 to the 20th of October 2017 and raised more than $1.83 million. Investors were issued Rush Coin (RC), an ERC-20 token. Approximately 6 million tokens were distributed in the ICO, with 1 RC valued at 0.001ETH at the time of the token sale.

Rush Coin will be used as the primary in-game currency and is currently tradeable on EtherDelta. We aim to have RC listed on Coinmarketcap in early 2018.

Community and Official FAQ

The Hash Rush community is active on the Hash Rush forums and the official Hash Rush Discord server. Join us there to discuss the Hash Rush pre-alpha, RC tokens, cryptocurrency trading and more.

Please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions on our website. If you have a question that is not listed there, feel free to ask us on Discord, the Hash Rush forums, or here.

Hash Rush has had a presence on the Bitcointalk forums since the start of our ICO; however, our older threads have become outdated and changes to our personnel has meant that we have not been able to keep the important announcement threads updated.

This new announcement thread will be kept up-to-date by the Hash Rush team. The old threads will be closed (where permitted by the forum rules). Please keep all the questions and comments regarding Hash Rush to this thread.

Interesting concept I think, since I like game very much, this will sure able to be use to kill time when there are nothing we could done.
At the same time we also could be able to utilize the game to make our money.

Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

hello, good luck project in development
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:18:47 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Hash Rush ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Hashrush. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Supercoiner111

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:41:15 PM

coin is just for the game?

Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:08:03 AM

I continue here the conversation of the other thread :

Hello, thanks for the news, I can't wait to see this game ready to play Smiley

I have a little question about it : will the investors be able to participate to the beta test or something like that ?

Pre-ICO onvestors or the ones who invested during the first 3 days of the main ICO are already able to enjoy the Pre-Alpha version of the game. If you are one of them, then you can contact the Hashrush team on discord and they will grant you access to the pre-alpha game. As for the Beta version, it is still very far away. But maybe they will grant access for it also.

Thank you for the answer, how can we know if we are eligible ? I don't remember if I invested in the first 3 days or not ^^
I hope I did cause I can't wait to try the game Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:01:15 PM

I have a little question about it : will the investors be able to participate to the beta test or something like that ?

Pre-ICO onvestors or the ones who invested during the first 3 days of the main ICO are already able to enjoy the Pre-Alpha version of the game. If you are one of them, then you can contact the Hashrush team on discord and they will grant you access to the pre-alpha game. As for the Beta version, it is still very far away. But maybe they will grant access for it also.

Thank you for the answer, how can we know if we are eligible ? I don't remember if I invested in the first 3 days or not ^^

The best way to do it is to visit our website and register. During the registration process, you'll be asked to provide the ETH address that you used in the Pre-ICO/ICO. If you meet the requirements (we have an internal whitelist) your registration will work.

Alternatively, you could visit Etherscan and look through your history to find the transaction and see if it was between the 20th of September 20:00 UTC to the 23rd of September 20:00 UTC.

Yes, Rush Coin will be used as the in-game currency. But you are free to trade it on exchanges.

Hi everyone! Just added Hash Rush ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Hashrush. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

As you probably know the ICO for Hash Rush ended a while ago (20th of October). But if you want any information from us, feel free to get in touch (via Private Messages, or just ask here/any of our communication channels) and I'll try and get that to you.

Thank you very much! We're currently in a pre-alpha for our Pre-ICO and first 3 day ICO investors. The response so far as been really good!

Interesting concept I think, since I like game very much, this will sure able to be use to kill time when there are nothing we could done.

That's the idea! On top of that, we're making sure that our game is fun so that our players want to play because of the enjoyment, not only because of the crypto rewards.

bloogy

Activity: 714
Merit: 325

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:35:50 PM

I did not receive my tokens for bounty. I thought I would not get it at all. Wrote in PM, I'm waiting for that answer.
To be honest, I thought that nothing will happen.
bloogy

Activity: 714
Merit: 325

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:20:31 PM

Received a message from the TS that my participation in the bounty was rejected. For whatever reasons it is not known, since I manually fulfilled all the conditions.
In the coming days I will create a theme on the BTT that Hash Rush scammers (cheating participants bounty). Now I need to collect several participants who were also deceived.
WilderX

Activity: 597
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:23:28 AM

The best way to do it is to visit our website and register. During the registration process, you'll be asked to provide the ETH address that you used in the Pre-ICO/ICO. If you meet the requirements (we have an internal whitelist) your registration will work.

Alternatively, you could visit Etherscan and look through your history to find the transaction and see if it was between the 20th of September 20:00 UTC to the 23rd of September 20:00 UTC.

Yes, Rush Coin will be used as the in-game currency. But you are free to trade it on exchanges.

As you probably know the ICO for Hash Rush ended a while ago (20th of October). But if you want any information from us, feel free to get in touch (via Private Messages, or just ask here/any of our communication channels) and I'll try and get that to you.

Thank you very much! We're currently in a pre-alpha for our Pre-ICO and first 3 day ICO investors. The response so far as been really good!

That's the idea! On top of that, we're making sure that our game is fun so that our players want to play because of the enjoyment, not only because of the crypto rewards.

I'm so excited! This is unique and if you succeed in both the fun part and the rewards part THIS IS GOING TO BE MASSIVE OMG think about all those masses who will want to play  Grin

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

very ingenious approach to the project. I think this will be an exciting game. I can not wait to try it out in practice, and earn some money Grin

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Beyond the Void

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

Hello,

Since HashRush is an Ethereum based game, I thought that you might be interested to know that we just release our Ethereum-based Store for trading Beyond the Void game items.

Cheers

Vimdesk

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:38:10 AM

how to play?

Just Bitcoin Not other
Dobrii

Activity: 864
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:30:52 PM

When will the token be added to the exchanges? Cool
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:37:54 PM

Community Hash Rush did not pay me for my work. They accused me of violating company rules:
Good Evening,

Thank you for contacting me.
Unfortunately, must inform you that your entry to the Bounty Campaign was disqualified.

This was because early in the campaign we discovered that a lot of users who registered did so with accounts that made obvious use of online services to automate the process of liking, sharing, and additionally had made use of external services to boost their followers with fake accounts.

Due to that, we had to review all entries into the bounty campaign and your entries were found to fall into that category.

To be totally sure, I've reviewed your account and I'm sorry to say that I will not be reversing the decision.

-Hash Rush Team
But I did not break the rules, and honestly did my work. What should I do with my steaks in the spreadsheet now? Sad
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2052496.0
Facebook: #273
Twitter:    #878
I'm sorry, I thought that in the community of Hash Rush there are decent people working. This is a scam in relation to bounty hunters.
GideonGono

Activity: 1988
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:58:55 AM

When will the token be added to the exchanges? Cool
Same question. I hope they'll list RC in a decent exchange as soon as possible. Also, it would help advertise Hash Rush since the moment it hits an exchange then peoplw would come talk about it even more.

I'm sorry, I thought that in the community of Hash Rush there are decent people working. This is a scam in relation to bounty hunters.
I received mine but that's on Signature campaign. Signature campaign participants received what we deserve.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:03:44 PM

We've updated the news list with our latest articles.

To reply to the community:
Exchanges, we are well aware that the community would like us to be on more exchanges, and it is something that we are working on. When there is any news on that front we'll make a bit announcement.
For now, you may trade Rush Coin on EtherDelta and ForkDelta.

@Vimdesk right now the game is only in the pre-alpha stage, that means that only Pre-ICO, first 3 day ICO and Creative Contest winners can take part.
The pre-alpha itself is due to close on the 18th of January, after that we're getting feedback from the players and working to complete the game by Q3 of 2018.

@scolary23, WilderX and CoinOverlord
I'm really pleased that you like the project! Be sure to keep following us for all the latest updates. Once the pre-alpha is done, development is really going to pick up and we'll be sharing a lot of game related content.

SonOfNorth

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

Exchanges, we are well aware that the community would like us to be on more exchanges, and it is something that we are working on. When there is any news on that front we'll make a bit announcement.
For now, you may trade Rush Coin on EtherDelta and ForkDelta.

Sure, because EtherDelta is a total joke, can't even deposit there Tongue Really looking forward for some actually working exchanges!

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:04:49 PM

I am ashamed to write about etherdelta as the only and master exchange, you received funds during ico, understand that in crypto there is a lot of competition. There is nothing here for free, if for you delta is the main exchange success. As I wrote once I saw how programmers are running a nexium project, the total failure of the community has shrunk to 0. I see here a similar mentality  Roll Eyes Embarrassed

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████