Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:52:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hash Rush – Official News, Updates & Community Thread  (Read 18200 times)
HashRush[CM] (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:41:58 PM

Thanks for the comments folks, as always I'm happy to answer your questions and concerns.

Firstly, @Humulus!
It's great to read that you're interested in the project. Regarding extra information, I would direct you to our Steemit blog where we always post all of our news.

If you are interested in our various team members - please see this post as I've listed all of the team interviews there.

If you're looking for a 'team page' (part of the website) we had one up, however as we've grown a lot since the project started, we realized that our current set up was not able to hold everyone that worked on the team. Therefore we are working to update it and make a better, fancier version. If you'd like to see the 'old' team page, you can still do so here. That said, please note that this page is now very out of date; we have had multiple new signings since it was last updated.

Regarding a roadmap, that becomes a lot tricker as we are a game, not a typical cryptocurrency project. The aim is to have the game playable and released by Q3 2018 (this year), with an early (full) alpha and beta stage for the community to test out/play. We do not have the full detail of this yet as we've just hired a new game designer 'Rick Gush' who is giving the game documents a final look over. Once everything is set in stone, we will be able to give you (and the rest of the community) a full roadmap.

If you have any further questions, do feel free to write publicly/privately or join our Discord server and I'll be happy to try and give you the answers that you need.

@wgd
As always, I truly am grateful to have your energy and questions in this community, so thank you for that.
To answer your concern, I don't think that it's fair to label Beyond the Void as a failed project, simply put they very clearly declared that their product is in the early access stage - something akin to a Beta, or even Alpha stage. In those phases, it is not uncommon for games to artificially limit access to the game. From my view, the project is being developed and is part of the (real) cryptocurrency game trailblazers.

Hash Rush has a powerful marketing team behind it, and a powerful game development team leading the way. We're currently adding more polish to the game, completing new features - some of which are even unannounced to the community (extra/new/awesome things), and updating all of our textures from the pre-alpha. I cannot give a real date, however, marketing will be starting in due time and you will see the effects of it.

Hash Rush  ▩  First Hash-Powered Online Game  ▩  Hash Rush

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:32:40 AM

Wow, this is the latest update from Hashrush. https://steemit.com/gaming/@hashrushgame/hash-rush-art-concept-to-reality
Seems like these guys are gonna out compete every other blockchain game out there! And I think it will be better than most "normal" games too! What do you think guys?

wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

Wow, this is the latest update from Hashrush. https://steemit.com/gaming/@hashrushgame/hash-rush-art-concept-to-reality
Seems like these guys are gonna out compete every other blockchain game out there! And I think it will be better than most "normal" games too! What do you think guys?

the game graphically looks beautiful, I am only worried about the lack of traffic, even in this thread. There are a lot of weak projects that have been very successful by ants hype ...

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
siddartha1492

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:11:46 AM

the game graphically looks beautiful, I am only worried about the lack of traffic, even in this thread. There are a lot of weak projects that have been very successful by ants hype ...

By any chance are you on Hashrush Discord? If not, then you should really come there and pitch your marketing ideas. Maybe you can convince the devs for marketing the coin, even when the game is still in development and not ready for even public Beta round.  Roll Eyes

Dobrii

Activity: 864
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

When a coin will be traded on the exchange?
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:23:03 PM

So what's up with hash rush was it a scam? Is there a release date?

It’s gold for nerds
HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:11:54 PM

Hey there everyone!

It's been a pretty busy few weeks, but we've got some exciting news for you!

Last week saw the start of our push to being talking about the actual game and project - something that we've not done enough of recently.

We kicked things off with our 'Hash Rush Aart: Concept to Reality' article over on Steemit. In the article you can find a collection of new in-game screenshots fresh from our developers build, a teaser of a future feature (not present on the pre-alpha) that allows you to upgrade units, new textures and art for trees and flora, an introduction to the npc's in Hash Rush, and finally a look at how we take a concept and change produce a 3D model out of it.

This article was just the starter as we are planning (for this week) to give you an update into the development of the game, straight from the developers. Looking to the future we're finally going to give you information on the Hash Rush mining pool and how our Cryptocurrency side of things will work.

The bigger news is, from the 7th of April until the 13th of April, the Hash Rush team will get together in Riga Latvia and have a week of intensive workshops where we will iron out many aspects of the game and the future marketing. You can expect to see new photos of the Hash Rush team, our offices and much much more.

Finally, I'd like to turn your attention to a new scheme we are starting to push. In the sense of openness, we want to make sure that if the community has any specific questions for the Hash Rush team you will get an answer asap, and that everyone else can see the answer. So whether it is game, project or crypto related, or perhaps just a general question you'd like to ask a member of the team please make a post in this thread over on the Hash Rush official forums and you will get an answer.

Interested community members may also post their questions on this thread, you will get an answer as well - but we'll copy the question and answer to the Hash Rush forums as well. Why are we doing things this way you might ask? It's simply that if a question is asked, no matter what the platform, be it Bitcointalk, Discord, Twitter, Facebook etc, everyone that is interested in the Hash Rush project can see the question and answer in a single location.

Feedback for the community
@Lontonbit, please make sure to read the rest of the thread before asking questions like that. If you do so, all of your concerns and questions would be answered.
To recap for you, no Hash Rush is not a scam, we are building the game and have had a successful pre-ico where investors were able to play a very early version of the game. We also aim to launch the game in Q3 of 2018 (this year).

@Dobrii, right now our exchange situation remains the same. RC can be traded on ForkDelta and EtherDelta, there has been an increased interest in RC purchasing over the last few days with the price reaching about 0.001Eth for 1RC (see EtherDelta for the recent sales/purchases). To be clear, we are planning on joining other exchanges in the near future.

@wgd, I'm really glad to read that you like the graphics. Please do not worry about the relative quietness of the project's marketing, as I've mentioned many times games have a very different cycle and we are well aware of what we need to do. That said, please do take Siddartha's recommendation and join our Discord channel, feel free to highlight me (username: Darkfall) or talk in private - I'd be more than happy to talk to you and get to the bottom of your concerns, afterwards we can share the results of the conversation with the community.

brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:33:32 PM

This project catch my interest.
Why is that, that is because  gaming is one of my favourite things to do.
And lately online gaming catching many people from any ages to play, I think this is a good opportunity for this kind of project to thrive.
HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:22:41 PM

Great to hear your interest in the project brjameng and uservalera. If you want to have a chat with the community, check out our Discord server and our forums.

@uservalera about your comment that the game visuals do not match the in-game images, that can be explained very easily. Firstly, currently no-one can play the game, the pre-alpha ran from December to January and since the 18th of January, the game has been closed as we build it further. The graphics (3D renders) that we are supplying now are all going to be found in the game, however, these are new updated graphics, with much-improved textures. For that reason, if you compare the images we are sharing now with the old screenshots and YouTube videos, they will look different.

Alternatively, we do have two very talented concept artists (links to their interviews can be found in the second post of this thread) who not only draw the concepts for our 3D modelers to build from, but also draw key art and promotional art that tie in with our articles and social media posts.

To be totally clear, we are not creating special cutscenes to show off graphics qualities that we don't have. All screenshots and videos are taking from our development builds, the change is explained by our constant updates and improvements!

Regarding our website. That is a fair comment, we do know that a lot of information is missing from the website. We are in the process of checking out existing content and we will be updating and improving the information we have, this includes our website content. It might take a while (game development takes priority ofc) however it is pretty high on the to-do-list.

If you or anyone else has any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask us. You may ask us in this thread, on our special forum topic, publicly on Discord, or you may send a private message to me on Discord (username is Darkfall).

danchozind999

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:24:24 PM

there is a great potential. Wink Wink Wink
HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:12:07 PM

One team, four continents, that's how the workforce for Hash Rush looks like.

For the first time, we are all together, working directly from the main office in Riga, Latvia.

We'll be having a lot of news, teasers, and photos coming from our meet up, if you want to stay up-to-date check out our forum post

siddartha1492

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:06:01 AM

Thanks for posting these pics. It was nice to see Hashrush office, mining farm and more importantly your faces! Did anyone tell Jethro that he looks exactly like Leonard Hofstadter of Big Bang Theory!!

I think this update has been by far the most exciting one for me. I finally got to see your mining farm. Tons of spare GPUs waiting to get themselves attached to a new mining rig somehow made me very happy. Like a kid seeing boxes of chocolates! Participation in Latvia Blockchain conference shows that you are not leaving any stone unturned to promote your game in the right circles. Of course, your next stop should be non-blockchain gaming conferences. And the biggest surprise for me was that you are developing your own lightening network for RC tokens. I think that will really save a lot of fees and boost the transaction times. Am I correct?

Waiting for more new news from you guys.

HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:13:47 AM

It's great that you liked the photos, it really was something special to be able to have everyone in one place and be able to work together for that week.

We've always been active in the Blockchain convention front, one of our co-founders 'Kris' has pretty much been all around the world already talking about Hash Rush and the various projects that go with it.

Lightning for Rush Coin was something that I was really excited to end on, these innovative moves by Hash Rush shows that we're here not only for ourselves but also want to give back to the Ethereum community. I'm writing up a more in-depth article as to what it is and how it works. The short version is, we need to have free or, in the worst case non-expensive transactions between Hash Rush users. How we get there and all the juicy details will be released soon, so stick around!

HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

Our latest news article is live - we talk about what did in our first Hash Rush Team Meeting in Riga, Latvia.

We've got a lot of news, teasers and photos of us working int he article, so be sure to check it out! As always, if you have any questions about Hash Rush, feel free to ask, I'll be happy to answer your questions!

https://steemit.com/gaming/@hashrushgame/the-first-hash-rush-team-meetup

HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:37:47 PM

We have a new team interview for you.

We sat down with Sintija Degle, our Human Resources Manager, check out Human Resources Managerher interview over on Steemit to learn about her, what she does and what she likes best about working for Hash Rush!

Calibee

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:10:30 AM

It looks like a fascinating project, And tell me please? What languages will the project support?
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:18:06 AM

Just checking on the game preview of this project, I think it's cool. When will the game ready to be played?
Perhaps many other gaming enthusiast will also like this project.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:53:39 PM

It's great to see the communities interest in Hash Rush, so thank you for your continued support!

Whilst we do not have much news to report right now, it's simply because we're hard at work putting the game together and making sure that we can incorporate the great ideas that the game design team come up with. We're working on a major news update for the community, so that you can see where we are, so stay tuned for that.

Now, to answer the questions!
@xonecoinlovers
The reaction of gaming enthusiasts has been excellent so far. We want to really build a bridge between gamers and the crypto crowd and show the world that blockchain technology can improve the power of the players and solve the problem of 'who owns the items and the currencies'.
We're aiming for a Q3 release, but we're also working to get a testing phase open before that, so my best advice to you is to keep following this thread and/or join our Discord server.

@Karodozo
Thank you for your vote of confidence. What you've written is exactly what we tell people all the time (who are uneasy or unsure about the project and the use of Eth Tokens). Rush Coin (our Ethereum Token) has an actual use and therefore is not simply a speculative asset. For sure you can speculate on it, but the real utility of RC is that it will be used in our in-game shop to buy items. We are working on further exchanges, when we have news on that we'll be sharing that with the world. For now, you can buy and sell Rush Coin either privately (people look to buy/sell on our Discord server) or via the EtherDelta and/or ForkDelta decentralized platforms.

@Calibee
It's great to know that you are interested in our project. The languages that will be supported at launch are English and Japanese. However, if we notice large communities of other languages (and we really want this to happen) we will provide support for that language and look to add it to the game. So the best thing to do if you want to have a language of your choice in Hash Rush - play the game and get your friends to play!

HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:44:31 AM

In the past, we've had a lot of questions asking us how using Blockchain benefits the game and the gamers.

To answer that we usually tell you to think about the last MMO you've played and chances are that the terms and conditions forbid you to sell the items for real money (so you don't effectively own it) or if you decide to stop playing and have some premium currency left over you cannot do anything with it.

Now with Blockchain Gaming, we can tell you to imagine a game where you - the player - owns all of the items and the currency. You can send the items to players for whatever you want and how-ever much you want, your time and effort in the game will have real financial rewards. And just as importantly, for the game developer, as the items are then stored on the blockchain, they cannot be duplicated, giving you some really good protection.

We've written up our thoughts on this in our latest article, check it out over on Steemit: https://steemit.com/gaming/@hashrushgame/power-to-the-player-decentralising-items

saugwurm

Activity: 1061
Merit: 551

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:55:56 AM

It's great to see the communities interest in Hash Rush, so thank you for your continued support!

Whilst we do not have much news to report right now, it's simply because we're hard at work putting the game together and making sure that we can incorporate the great ideas that the game design team come up with. We're working on a major news update for the community, so that you can see where we are, so stay tuned for that.

Now, to answer the questions!
@xonecoinlovers
The reaction of gaming enthusiasts has been excellent so far. We want to really build a bridge between gamers and the crypto crowd and show the world that blockchain technology can improve the power of the players and solve the problem of 'who owns the items and the currencies'.
We're aiming for a Q3 release, but we're also working to get a testing phase open before that, so my best advice to you is to keep following this thread and/or join our Discord server.

@Karodozo
Thank you for your vote of confidence. What you've written is exactly what we tell people all the time (who are uneasy or unsure about the project and the use of Eth Tokens). Rush Coin (our Ethereum Token) has an actual use and therefore is not simply a speculative asset. For sure you can speculate on it, but the real utility of RC is that it will be used in our in-game shop to buy items. We are working on further exchanges, when we have news on that we'll be sharing that with the world. For now, you can buy and sell Rush Coin either privately (people look to buy/sell on our Discord server) or via the EtherDelta and/or ForkDelta decentralized platforms.

@Calibee
It's great to know that you are interested in our project. The languages that will be supported at launch are English and Japanese. However, if we notice large communities of other languages (and we really want this to happen) we will provide support for that language and look to add it to the game. So the best thing to do if you want to have a language of your choice in Hash Rush - play the game and get your friends to play!

Thanks for the update. Following Hashrush since day one of your ICO. I've also played your alpha and really enyoed it. Since I'm just a casual gamer I prefer mobile games more. As I can read in the whitepaper, you are also working on a mobile version of the game. But I don't think there will be a release before 2019, right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: