Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:32:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hash Rush – Official News, Updates & Community Thread  (Read 18199 times)
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:13:52 AM

I read your latest article on planet generation in Hashrush. https://steemit.com/gaming/@hashrushgame/dev-blog-generating-planets-for-hash-rush

I must say I am very surprised with how complex is the procedure behind generating a planet on Hashrush. I had 2 question regarding the info given in the article:

1) The planet in pre-alpha looked perfect. Has it been enhanced or the same?
2) There are some manual processes in the creation of the planet. But aren't players going to get a random new planet upon creating their accounts. Or you guys are creating presets of the planets right now and then a planet from those pre-sets will be assigned to the players, meaning that each planet might not be unique?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HashRush[CM] (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:40:54 AM

Hey there,

Glad that you enjoyed the article Siddartha. What people don't tend to see is that every small part of the game has a lot of thought go into it, generating planets is exactly one of those things. This is very typical of the gaming industry, it's why development costs can quickly become very big.

Regarding your questions
1/ It's been enhanced a lot. Pre-Alpha players will still recognise the game, but pretty much everything has had a makeover from textures to quests, to the gameplay. Think of the pre-alpha as a proof of concept.
2/ For now I don't have an answer to this question because it's something that we're actively working on. With HyperTown and Casual Connect, we're getting a lot of feedback from people who try the game - so we're making a decision later on. Additionally, we're going to have an alpha test phase (where people can play) and feedback from that will be used for how planets work in the end.

@saugwurm
That's the general idea, yes. Right now we are working entirely on the PC launch. However, we are already discussing how the mobile/tablet version will work and look. You'll hear more about mobile after our PC launch.

Hash Rush  ▩  First Hash-Powered Online Game  ▩  Hash Rush
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:20:24 PM

When we could start generating income out of tokens by mining in-game and in-game activities.
siddartha1492

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

When we could start generating income out of tokens by mining in-game and in-game activities.

I don't know if you have Rush tokens or not, but if you have, then you should certainly join the official discord. The closed Alpha is going to launch very soon!!! And the full release will be somewhere near Q3 2018, where you can use your tokens to build your mining colony.

zhongli123

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:07:55 PM

Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

I don't know if you have Rush tokens or not, but if you have, then you should certainly join the official discord. The closed Alpha is going to launch very soon!!! And the full release will be somewhere near Q3 2018, where you can use your tokens to build your mining colony.

I am in the project since pre-sale. And I also tested the very first version of the game. Good graphics, awesome idea. But it has been a long long time to wait.
HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:26:06 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 10:48:54 AM by HashRush[CM]

Announcing the Hash Rush Alpha

After the success of our pre-alpha, we have been hard at work building and improving on every aspect of the game, and today, we are proud to announce the next step in the journey, a public alpha phase.

How to Take Part
Registration to the alpha starts now and is public so everyone can take part. All you need to do is visit our alpha registration page and register an account.

The actual alpha phase will start on the 31st of July and will run until the 28th of September. We’ll be giving you more information about what you can expect to find in the alpha between now and then.

A First Look at the Alpha
We are all extremely excited that Hash Rush will be moving to the next phase, the alpha. However, please do remember that this is still an early access period for the game and so some parts of the game will not be ready yet. The most notable features will be that all Blockchain related features will not be a part of this alpha, and only one race, the Ernacks, will be playable.

This does mean that players will not be able to use their Rush Coin in this phase.

What you can expect to find:

• The combat system, you will need to train your Ernacks to defend themselves against various threats.
  • A marketplace. Even though Rush Coin will not be a part of the alpha, the marketplace will be in the game, so be prepared to craft, trade and sell items.
We will provide you with a simulated Rush Coin balance.
  • Heavily improved Graphics and UI.
  • Quests to keep you entertained.

Help and Questions
If you have any questions, the first step for you is to read our alpha FAQs (scroll down to the alpha section). If you cannot find the answer to your question, then either join our Discord server and ask us there, or send an e-mail to us at support@hashrush.com.

Otherwise, you are welcome to ask all your questions in this thread, we'll be happy to answer.

siddartha1492

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:23:21 PM

Finally the alpha version news has arrived. Been waiting for past 6 months to get my hands on this. And did somebody said battles? I am up for it!! Two questions:
1) Will our progress be saved for main launch?
2) Will there be some kind of Alpha participation achievements and bonuses?

luffy.2

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

I like everything the about this project! The idea is super, the team is a group of professionals, the website is nice and everything is clearly put! I am waiting forward to trying this app in real life!
erzascalet

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:39:34 PM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!
saugwurm

Activity: 1061
Merit: 551

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:15:18 PM

finnally Hash Rush public alpha will open next month Smiley
The alpha servers will kick into action on the 31st of July and will be live until the 28th of September

Heres the link for signup https://www.hashrush.com/alpha/signup  Wink
HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

Hey there everyone,

It's been a pretty awesome few weeks! Starting with our logo change, then the alpha announcement, and finally watching the registrations come in. What I can say is that all of our expectations have been reached and then smashed, interest in the alpha has been fantastic.

To go with the alpha there have been quite a few articles written about us, for your pleasure and reading here are the links:

BlockchainGamer.biz: https://www.blockchaingamer.biz/news/4315/hash-rush-opens-alpha-signups/
CryptoBitGames: https://cryptobitgames.com/hash-rush-announces-their-alpha-launch/
Alpha Beta Gamer: https://www.alphabetagamer.com/hash-rush-alpha-sign-up/
Crypto Gamers Community: https://www.cryptoandgamers.com/blog/sign-up-for-the-hash-rush-alpha
Indie Game Launchpad: http://www.indiegamelaunchpad.io/hash-rush/

And more to come Smiley

Looking to the Future
For any of our fans in England - Hash Rush will be attending EGX 2018 in Birmingham, the UK's biggest game event. We even featured in a recent article over at EGX.net.

We have several other conventions that will take us pretty much all over the world. The details are being finalized now and we'll announce them to you once we're confirmed.

That's all for this mini-update, if you are interested in Hash Rush then don't forget to sign up to our alpha now!

HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:29:54 AM

We've got some great news for everyone, the Hash Rush alpha will now be open to 2000 players!

Due to an overwhelming response, we're going to double the number of players who can participate in our alpha. A huge thank you to everyone who has signed up, joined our community or contacted us requesting access!

If you have not already signed up, you can do so now here: Alpha Registration Link

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:46:18 PM

ALL GOOD NEWS!! FINE BUT WHEN WILL SUPPORTERS OF BOUNTY WILL GET THEIR TOKENS??

Namita

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:25:10 PM

As of now I do not see any project like this succeed so far. But I am supporting this project and its purpose cause it looks good and promising. I hope that we can spend the crypto coins or tokens now more easily. More power to the team and make it to the moon!
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:05:02 PM

After all, the bounty has long been given away, who was to get this got rc tokens.

Does the official edition of the game still have the same deadline? Why there is still no bigger exchange, understand devs crypto is the money of the market and the product....

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
bloogy

Activity: 714
Merit: 325

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:08:08 AM

Today is the launch of the alpha test. Is there information on time? Will the launch be today?
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:17:06 AM

Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!

I also plan to participate in this project. I would be interested in becoming a member of the Bund campaign. maybe I will get a good reward.

WilderX

Activity: 597
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:09:54 PM

WOW the alpha testing started today my first impressions is that I am astonished!! This game is already legit fun and its in alpha DAMN! Fun game + crypto = Revolution! This is going to be so HUGE!

Head over to discord if you want to try you might be able to beg for alpha invite from Darkfall  Grin

https://discordapp.com/invite/ecTsYsc

siddartha1492

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:23:42 AM

LOL, dude bounty prizes were distributed 7 months ago. Why are you asking now!

I also plan to participate in this project. I would be interested in becoming a member of the Bund campaign. maybe I will get a good reward.

There is no upcoming bounty. Bounties were finished more than 8 months ago. But content creation related bounties might launch in future, but only for high quality content creators.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: