Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:02:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hash Rush – Official News, Updates & Community Thread  (Read 18200 times)
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

Hi manager, i haven't received reward for hashrush twitter and facebook bounty, can you please help to fix that?   

bitcointalk user: usbitcoinservices.com   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=676934

Thanks

Well, it has been a year since bounty concluded. Where were you all this time.... I don't think you are going to get any rewards now.  But you can still join Discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/m7QaVxk) or Telegram (https://t.me/hashrushofficial) and probably ask there.

The Halloween update went well. Now a new event is scheduled for 16th November. Check out details here: https://hashrush.com/2018/11/09/hermeian-halloween-introducing-bounty-challenges-and-skins/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:20:04 PM

So  there will be new token?
friends, I bought RC tokens in the spring on Forkdelta. Now there is an ICO, I do not need to do anything with tokens? Tokens will be working afterwards?
You just need to hold your RC tokens in your private ETH wallet (like Metamask, Myetherwallet, Mist etc). In December, your RC tokens will be swapped with Rush tokens and you will also get 34% bonus on them. This will all be automatic. You don't need to do anything from your end.
I will join this question. You say that all this will be automatic, and we do not need to do anything from our end. But how can this happen technically? Will they just send an equivalent amount? Because if this is a swap, then our participation is necessary, as far as I understand.
Just wondering if we need to accurately track this moment, in December.

Ever heard of smart contracts? Anyways, they will scan for addresses which are holding RC and then airdrop Rush tokens in the ratio of 1:1.314 to those addresses. As simple as that.

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:54:13 PM

friends, I bought RC tokens in the spring on Forkdelta. Now there is an ICO, I do not need to do anything with tokens? Tokens will be working afterwards?
You just need to hold your RC tokens in your private ETH wallet (like Metamask, Myetherwallet, Mist etc). In December, your RC tokens will be swapped with Rush tokens and you will also get 34% bonus on them. This will all be automatic. You don't need to do anything from your end.
I will join this question. You say that all this will be automatic, and we do not need to do anything from our end. But how can this happen technically? Will they just send an equivalent amount? Because if this is a swap, then our participation is necessary, as far as I understand.
Just wondering if we need to accurately track this moment, in December.

Ever heard of smart contracts? Anyways, they will scan for addresses which are holding RC and then airdrop Rush tokens in the ratio of 1:1.314 to those addresses. As simple as that.

Thank you. Just, I thought it will be a swap. But, it will be an airdrop, ratio 1: 1.314. Now I am calm, and I see that I should not follow this. Wink
Good. Hope everything will goes smoothly.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Dobrii

Activity: 864
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 12:33:32 PM

I'd like to hope that everything will be done correctly. And we do not have to contact support and wait for years for our RUSH tokens!
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:54:38 AM

I'd like to hope that everything will be done correctly. And we do not have to contact support and wait for years for our RUSH tokens!
I took part in the bounty company in this project at the very beginning. I have not received any reward for this, and I know that I am not alone.  Also, it was not given any reason why this happened.
Hash Rush scammers cheating participants bounty, unfortunately this is a fact.
Therefore @Dobrii, I wish you good luck. Smiley
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 03:17:02 AM

Hi manager, i haven't received reward for hashrush twitter and facebook bounty, can you please help to fix that?   

bitcointalk user: usbitcoinservices.com   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=676934

Thanks

Well, it has been a year since bounty concluded. Where were you all this time.... I don't think you are going to get any rewards now.  But you can still join Discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/m7QaVxk) or Telegram (https://t.me/hashrushofficial) and probably ask there.

The Halloween update went well. Now a new event is scheduled for 16th November. Check out details here: https://hashrush.com/2018/11/09/hermeian-halloween-introducing-bounty-challenges-and-skins/

I have been waiting for admin/ managers of this team to reward their supporters, is not where I haven been, it is about why admins or manager of this project are not supporting their supporters! without their supporters they are nothing!

Dobrii

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 02:56:42 PM

I took part in the bounty company in this project at the very beginning. I have not received any reward for this, and I know that I am not alone.  Also, it was not given any reason why this happened.

I still hope that there is a future behind the project. A year has passed and the token is not being traded anywhere, it is sad. Although there is an update from the team, it means they did not forget about the project.
siddartha1492

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 04:52:49 PM

I took part in the bounty company in this project at the very beginning. I have not received any reward for this, and I know that I am not alone.  Also, it was not given any reason why this happened.

I still hope that there is a future behind the project. A year has passed and the token is not being traded anywhere, it is sad. Although there is an update from the team, it means they did not forget about the project.
It is being traded on Forkdelta. It doesn't make much sense to list the token on bigger exchanges when the game is still in development and team can't afford to spend money on exchanges. You know it's quite a bear market right now and squeezing funds for listing and marketing is difficult. I think when they release Beta this Q1, then itself the token will be listed on more exchanges.

Dobrii

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 03:28:42 PM

Today I received the RUSH token very nice, only when the coin goes to the stock exchange? Just a year has passed and there is no news of coins coming out on the stock exchange.
siddartha1492

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 05:12:35 PM

Today I received the RUSH token very nice, only when the coin goes to the stock exchange? Just a year has passed and there is no news of coins coming out on the stock exchange.
I guess the good thing is that after a delay of 3 months, we finally received the tokens. Exchange listing shouldn't be very far now.....hopefully!

adamvp

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:14:43 PM

I guess the good thing is that after a delay of 3 months, we finally received the tokens. Exchange listing shouldn't be very far now.....hopefully!

do you know something more?
Which exchange could it be?
And most important -  when the game will be released finally ? Wink

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 09:26:36 PM

Can you tell who did you contact for help, please? no tokens here yet, but asking at telegram for help... except this admin: @Darki231 do not answer my DM that I sent a long time ago!ner

adamvp

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:38:08 PM

If I remember correctly Beta version of HashRush was announced for December  2018 or even earlier (?)
Now we have June very soon and there is still no sign if beta will be released anytime soon..
I am starting to be afraid that the project will be canceled :<

siddartha1492

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 06:45:46 PM

If I remember correctly Beta version of HashRush was announced for December  2018 or even earlier (?)
Now we have June very soon and there is still no sign if beta will be released anytime soon..
I am starting to be afraid that the project will be canceled :<
Project is far from being cancelled. Just taking a lot more time due to game complexity and recent bear market. I'll say Beta is still far away, but as per admin we'll see some big gameplay update in 1-2 months.

adamvp

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:09:41 PM

@siddartha1492  a lot more time? It is delayed over half a year! What complexity are you talking about? I don't think this game is complex at all - I think they are problems with many bugs due to bad coding than game complexity.. And what are you talking about bear market? After ICO devs had chance to sell gathered funds for over 1000usd I guess.. Wasted money.. Wasted time :/

Clint@Tushly

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:49:08 AM

@siddartha1492  a lot more time? It is delayed over half a year! What complexity are you talking about? I don't think this game is complex at all - I think they are problems with many bugs due to bad coding than game complexity.. And what are you talking about bear market? After ICO devs had chance to sell gathered funds for over 1000usd I guess.. Wasted money.. Wasted time :/

Games development isn't easy, and sometimes it gets delayed by years.
siddartha1492

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 05:17:22 PM

If Hash Rush is not a complex game then I don't know which other crypto game is. Indie studios take a lot of time to launch their first product. As for bear market, most projects were impacted by it. Even the giants like Steem and Consensys. Also, you can't just convert all your crypto funds to USD right away. You do it more on need basis. But then who thought market would crash that badly. Now that it is recovering, the game development speed is also. You should check out their medium blog for latest updates.
https://medium.com/@Hash_Rush/hash-rush-bi-weekly-progress-update-c668c323f6e4

Dobrii

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 01:48:52 PM

where is the exchange?
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 07:51:28 AM

WTS 14500 rush tokens, please pm, only sr. member+

0.6$ per token  Grin

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
siddartha1492

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 08:41:06 AM

May update of Hash Rush is quite rich in new information. Launch of Beta with blockchain integration is finally confirmed this year. Certainly a good news for all of us who are waiting since 2017!!! https://medium.com/@Hash_Rush/hash-rush-progress-update-may-2020-1d205d9112f8

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: