Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:10:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 8 days and my transaction is still pending at Yobit  (Read 126 times)
TopJimmy (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:52:49 PM

This is just a little follow up I appreciate the input. I waited the weekend and Monday but still my transaction is pending. The fact neither block chain or Yobit has replied is very disconcerting. I would really like to resolve this situation. Any suggestions would be helpful. The transaction number was posted. Thank You.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

you have not posted any transaction ID. even checking your post history shows you only shared your bitcoin address.
that address has one incoming transaction which is already confirmed and another outgoing with transaction ID is this:
https://blockchain.info/tx/7fdfcb3f988a621e2bd6d4441e490ec3c6f64e322301ff77b530d58295e68b45
which one of these is yours?

this transaction has a very low fee of 124 satoshi/byte and it will not be confirmed for a very long time.

There is a FOMO brewing...
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:13:17 AM

Are you waiting for a transaction withdrawal FROM YoBit, or a deposit transaction TO YoBit? None of us are going to be able to help you if you don't provide us with a transaction ID, as @BrewMaster indicated.

However, I will say that if you're waiting for a withdrawal from YoBit, it could take a while, as the network is currently congested. There are over 180,000 unconfirmed transactions, and because of the large sizes of most exchanges' batched payments, they like to wait until the network is less congested before sending payments out. This literally saves them THOUSANDS of dollars in miners fees by waiting a few hours or days... This could be what is happening to your withdrawal.

If it's a deposit issue, then chances are that, like @BrewMaster indicated, your transaction fee is lower than the average fees on the blockchain.

Give us some more information so we can give you more details and advice. Cheers.

TopJimmy (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:18:54 PM

Hi thanks again for the replies I'm just trying to figure out the proccess and how my transaction could still be pending almost 10 days later. I was able to get a few more numbers which I will post. Wow how a toll free number at blockchain would help right now lol

1AQyDk2B9mQutf5REnnMuds8DQckVGcWAb
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:55:41 PM

Hi thanks again for the replies I'm just trying to figure out the proccess and how my transaction could still be pending almost 10 days later. I was able to get a few more numbers which I will post. Wow how a toll free number at blockchain would help right now lol

1AQyDk2B9mQutf5REnnMuds8DQckVGcWAb

That's your address, and I'm only seeing 1 unconfirmed transaction from it: https://blockchain.info/tx/7fdfcb3f988a621e2bd6d4441e490ec3c6f64e322301ff77b530d58295e68b45

If this is the case, your transaction fee is a bit low, and the blockchain is currently congested. The good news is that your fee isn't too low that accelerator sites are not going to push your transaction, so you may want to check out this thread: FREE BTC Tx Accelerators. Stop paying for something that is free!. From there, you'll be able to push and rebroadcast your transaction, and hopefully get a confirmation on the included blocks. Just a tip, try one at a time; don't overwhelm the network with multiple requests.

Your transaction should be fine, but in the future, make sure to send the recommended fee or close to it, found at https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/ in the Which fee should I use? section below the graph.

TopJimmy (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:29:39 PM

Thanks for the support the transaction was finally completed. I appreciate all the input I will pay more in fees next time.

By the way I was wondering what the general consensus is on XBY xtrabytes $ .50 at the moment. I think this coin has a lot of upside.

And what about  syscoin? SYS any info?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: