Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:48:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Apparently you can get rich even with scam coins.  (Read 928 times)
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:36:18 AM

Apparently you can. Unless I'm mistaken I thought confido (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/confido/) was a scam coin. Recently the rest of Confido team was refunding their collected ETH for Confido tokens through KuCoin exchange. However some people started buying confido at a higher price than what the team was buying, eventually from 0.07$ went up to 1$ and still costs 0.34$ right now. A coin that has literally no uses, no devs, nothing and yet if you had or bought coins when it was 1-2 cents, not long ago, you could have made a x30 - 50 almost with a scam coin. Are people really this uninformed when it comes to buying coins? Is there something that I'm missing here?

I can understand what are you trying to say and yes there is the possibility of profiting even from a scam coin till there is a demand which moves the prices ups and downs. so if you are investing your hard earned capital in some scam coins and if there is anything going ups and downs then you can earn a 10x profit or even loss 10x of your capital amount all depend on the matter of time when you are selling it and how long you hold it. Even previously there was a scam with crypto coin where we were refunded with almost 11x time our invested money.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:43:03 AM

-snip-
Are people really this uninformed when it comes to buying coins?

Yes, they are really not well informed about the coins they are investing with. Newly regular person who invested in some coin doesnt research at all, all they do is to listen to what other investor who join the coins (which most are shill investor). Shilling is widespread here in this forum and it attracts investor because they taught that it was a "real" person who invested.

We cant blame them for their actions since they are new and they taught that it was all for real, once they got caught in the web of a scam coin they will learn to take some measure before they actual buy or invest in alt coins.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:14:49 AM

Many people are complaining about shitcoins and many are regretting not buying or even selling shitcoins before the huge price increase. I decided to invest small amounts in some inferior coins just to wait and see. Just about $50 per coins (which often results in having 10k or more) and the waiting game begins. In some cases I experienced a x10 at some point, and luckily even a x100. I removed them from my BF/Delta so I am not bothered with it Wink.
sexycoin69

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:37:32 PM

Many people are complaining about shitcoins and many are regretting not buying or even selling shitcoins before the huge price increase. I decided to invest small amounts in some inferior coins just to wait and see. Just about $50 per coins (which often results in having 10k or more) and the waiting game begins. In some cases I experienced a x10 at some point, and luckily even a x100. I removed them from my BF/Delta so I am not bothered with it Wink.

I really wanna do this but I hate having so many different exchanges, lazy to set up more. I guess I like to gamble haha

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: