Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:35:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta Wallet Deposit Problem  (Read 995 times)
cal1990 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:27:42 PM

Hi Guys,

I recently decided to start using the EtherDelta exchange and have had a problem being able to actually fund the wallet. I bought some ethereum on localethereum and then cvreated a new wallet on etherdelta (you can also import but i didnt already have an ethereum wallet so i created a new one).

I then tried to sent ethereum from the wallet i created on etherdelta, to the actual etherdelta wallet where is gave me a processing message. I waited several hours but it still did not appear in my etherdelta wallet. When i looked on Etherscan, there is no record of the transaction and if i go to send ether again, i get the following error message

https://ibb.co/gfgyE6

Any ideas guys, my Ether is stuck on the on-site wallet and cannot withdraw because it is decentralised.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

me too have problem same with you.
in my account always get announcement from etherdelta if Iam to try transfer , deposit , withdraw my balance.

You tried to send an Ethereum transaction but there was an error. Make sure you have enough ETH in your "Wallet" column to pay for the gas fee. If you already have a pending transaction (enter your address on Etherscan to find out), please wait for it to confirm, or increase your "gas price" (in the upper right dropdown) and try again.

KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:39:43 PM

I think your problem is stemming from not changing the gas price which was defaulted at "4" gwei.
In the upper right - Select Account dropdown - you should have changed it to 32 gwei or above.

Current gas prices can be checked in the ethgasstation site.

MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:50:12 PM

I found a thread on Reddit of people experiencing this issue. Seems like some have come up with a solution.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/6syqce/you_tried_to_send_an_ethereum_transaction_but/

Hope this helps and good luck!
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:34:02 PM

Its not only your problem at the moment but the entire industry is likely having this issue. I don't know if it is a bunch of ICOs that are commencing today on Ethereum network or what but I have tried making 3 separate transactions on 3 separate websites for ERC20 tokens and all are waiting to be processed still. Be patient in due time it shall go through for you.

gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:35:11 PM

I'm still trading on Etherdelta. I just took altcoin out of it very normally. About two weeks ago I learned that Etherdelta was hijacked but was later corrected. However, Etherdelta's transaction was not very satisfactory because its interface was not nice and the response was not as fast as it used to. Hopefully Etherdelta will fix it in the near future.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:25:22 PM

I thought i am the only one facing this type of issue, but was surprised seen this deposit and withdrawal isn't working fine,  i even increase the number of gas i used but it was still the same issue i am facing.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Asyifiah

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

1xBit is Asia gambling site

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:31:01 PM

me too , I'am using GAS PRICE 40 ( 0.01 ETH ) status failed.
I dont know why , to many people on Twitter etherdelta complain with developer etherdelta.
I'am to try 3X Using 40-46 GAS PRICE but all status is failed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:34:08 PM

have you already settting up the gas price ?
problem that often face in etherdelta is gas price, you can check it directly in  
https://ethgasstation.info/
btw my friend yesterday used the gas price 120 gwei. and that very damage.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:44:50 PM

I tried yesterday to use etherdelta the site is lag. In order for you to deposit coin you have to increase the gas price. I tried to increase the gas price I set it to 60 gas price it work. For that I can deposit and withdraw, you know when we trade in etherdelta their fees is expensive. I hope they will resolved this problem.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:32:33 AM

The only problem people usually have with etherdelta is the gas price. Sometimes you do not have enough, other times you should spend more. The thing is EThereum is facing some problems this day and we do not have so many people talking about.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:05:14 AM

me too have problem same with you.
in my account always get announcement from etherdelta if Iam to try transfer , deposit , withdraw my balance.

You tried to send an Ethereum transaction but there was an error. Make sure you have enough ETH in your "Wallet" column to pay for the gas fee. If you already have a pending transaction (enter your address on Etherscan to find out), please wait for it to confirm, or increase your "gas price" (in the upper right dropdown) and try again.

I've been trading in etherdelta which is really not ideal because of the lagging transaction and I always receive this error. The solution to this would be to increase the gas price until such time the transaction would went through. My highest so far is 80 Gwei because I wanted to get through my transaction and it is quite expensive. You would not mind it though if you have bigger amounts of transaction so for now it is not recommended to trade with low amount of coin because you may end up paying more in transaction fee than your profit.

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:19:37 AM

Etherdelta tranaction is lag since last day and even if you increased the gwei, some times the transaction did not push through. I think this is due to some appls that heavily using the system and I dont know if the on going ICO has affected its system. We hope it will return back to norml tarding  with lower fees. Smiley

Open for Campaigns
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:25:10 AM

Ether network is slow now days , its no more cheap they charge 32 giwes atleast for each transfer you send. Some time it will accept the tranx with low gwies but possibility is high you will never confirm that transfer instend you can cancel that And create new one from metamask plugin.

I am also using etherdelta. Minimum fees is currently 0.008 Ether To transfer the funds Which is approximate 8 to 10$ as per current price.

Etherdelts will ask for Confirmation for each sale ,purchase. It will cost you more better to invest more than 1 Ether To Avoid Large fees on small transfers
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

Hi Guys,

I recently decided to start using the EtherDelta exchange and have had a problem being able to actually fund the wallet. I bought some ethereum on localethereum and then cvreated a new wallet on etherdelta (you can also import but i didnt already have an ethereum wallet so i created a new one).

I then tried to sent ethereum from the wallet i created on etherdelta, to the actual etherdelta wallet where is gave me a processing message. I waited several hours but it still did not appear in my etherdelta wallet. When i looked on Etherscan, there is no record of the transaction and if i go to send ether again, i get the following error message

Any ideas guys, my Ether is stuck on the on-site wallet and cannot withdraw because it is decentralised.

Thanks.
i think the gas you used was very small, why don't you use gas station to check if you are using a required gas to send it out, Ed is not easy unlike before the gas to process transaction on it are too high these days.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

Creating new wallet on etherdelta and then depositing on their ethereum address is confusing, they warn about the issue that could happen but seems you haven't noticed that while creating new wallet. Instead of depositing on etherdelta address, you should prefer to import private key. Some members don't feel safe with that but they really never access your wallet. I have many assets, ethereum in my wallet,  my wallet is safe with etherdelta
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:21:45 PM

Etherdelta tranaction is lag since last day and even if you increased the gwei, some times the transaction did not push through. I think this is due to some appls that heavily using the system and I dont know if the on going ICO has affected its system. We hope it will return back to norml tarding  with lower fees. Smiley
I have same problem in etherdelta, very difficult to make transactions for now, there is always a notice to increase the fee / gas price. And after i increase my gas still no change, still slow for deposit or trade.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:25:56 PM

i cant even use etherdelta, for some reason it does not load up and im note sure if problems come from my end or etherdeltas
golek upo

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

I think , this happens because the server ethereum current overload . Not only etherdelta , some exchange-based ethereum had trouble.

Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:10:44 AM

The rate at which gas are wasted on ed these days calls for concern. I tried to deposit on ed and wasted around $30 doing the deposit of a thing. Early last year ed was not given problem i was comfortable using ed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: