Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a loan!  (Read 710 times)
JillsBakery (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 03:42:59 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2013, 01:39:37 PM by tysat

Hey, so I have been trying to find a bitcoin loan site, but I don't quite trust any. Due to this being actual people, I can trust this site a bit more than other websites. I'm asking for a bitcoin loan to be a truly 90% bitcoin based bakery. I have also read I can only post in the newbie section, so if you don't trust me, then don't trust me. Thanks for your understanding!

Today I am asking for a 7 year loan of BTC5,200 with 7% interest. I am an independent aspiring business owner in Los Angeles in need of a loan. I am making a BTC/USD bakery and I'm in need of a property and supplies. In exchange for the loan you will get 20% of all profit. I will also  be selling online, I am currently working on a website and I also need to buy a domain. For you who wonder why I chose the Bitcoin Talk Forums, I need a bitcoin loan, and you seem like a trustworthy group of people! Any donators will be asked to be put in all company events, and honored for their amazing donation! If you are a group and willing to fund me, please contact and I will give your group a 25% stake. If you are interested in helping, please PM me.

Thank you.

For any anonymous donations please donate here: address removed
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 03:54:25 AM

Why dont you take a cash loan from a bank, and start accepting bitcoin?

xkeyscore89

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 04:09:43 AM

You'll need collateral.
BitCoiner2012

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 04:11:06 AM

Why dont you take a cash loan from a bank, and start accepting bitcoin?

I imagine the goal would be, as mine often is, to do the most business possible with BTC. Sometimes the banksters, also, are not a viable source of financing depending on circumstance.

BTC Long.
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 07:17:03 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2013, 01:39:55 PM by tysat

Hey, so I have been trying to find a bitcoin loan site, but I don't quite trust any. Due to this being actual people, I can trust this site a bit more than other websites. I'm asking for a bitcoin loan to be a truly 90% bitcoin based bakery. I have also read I can only post in the newbie section, so if you don't trust me, then don't trust me. Thanks for your understanding!

Today I am asking for a 7 year loan of BTC5,200 with 7% interest. I am an independent aspiring business owner in Los Angeles in need of a loan. I am making a BTC/USD bakery and I'm in need of a property and supplies. In exchange for the loan you will get 20% of all profit. I will also  be selling online, I am currently working on a website and I also need to buy a domain. For you who wonder why I chose the Bitcoin Talk Forums, I need a bitcoin loan, and you seem like a trustworthy group of people! Any donators will be asked to be put in all company events, and honored for their amazing donation! If you are a group and willing to fund me, please contact and I will give your group a 25% stake. If you are interested in helping, please PM me.

Thank you.

Are you serious or joking, first post, asking for a loan of 5 200 btc, around 546 000 USD ?
A 7 year period by the way, then the best option is probably not a Bitocoin loan, as btc price may be something completely different by then. Also you mention 7% interest and 7 years, but also 20% of the profit then you may end up with something totally different than a 7 year loan.
You should probably try your local banks instead if your serious and provide them way more info than you present here...

naphto

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 07:42:31 PM

Bitcoins might not be used in 7 years.
Nobody knows / trusts you.

= you won't get a loan (even 0.01 btc).
cp1

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 07:50:16 PM

I'd like to buy a house with BTC so please loan me 5,000 at 3% interest for 30 years.
thanks

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
birdman1400

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:08:42 PM

honestly bro you are asking for a whole lot of trust upfront bro good luck with what your trying to do
Singlebyte

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 11:47:48 PM

Scam alert!
JillsBakery (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:39:00 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2013, 01:40:14 PM by tysat

Thank you.

Are you serious or joking, first post, asking for a loan of 5 200 btc, around 546 000 USD ?
A 7 year period by the way, then the best option is probably not a Bitocoin loan, as btc price may be something completely different by then. Also you mention 7% interest and 7 years, but also 20% of the profit then you may end up with something totally different than a 7 year loan.
You should probably try your local banks instead if your serious and provide them way more info than you present here...
Alright, you may be right, as with the others telling to stick with the banks. It is a bit much of both a time period for bitcoin and money to be asking.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 06:47:53 AM

sounds legit.

not

greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:54:00 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2013, 01:40:29 PM by tysat

Today I am asking for a 7 year loan of BTC5,200 with 7% interest.

Oh, okay.

Any donators will be asked to be put in all company events, and honored for their amazing donation!

Wait. I thought it's a loan, not a donation?

Wait. How are you going to invite the anonymous donators to the big ol' company events?

Please name and shame the school where you failed to learn how to be a criminal, so we know where not to send our kids to.
Kashim

Activity: 300

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 07:13:53 AM

loan od 5200btc in newbies area with an newbie toon is legit
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 11:12:03 AM

Scam alert Wink

fleedi

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 07:07:09 PM

Never loan out BTC...You most likley may not get paid back..
tacoman71

Activity: 320

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 08:18:48 PM

To be blunt, who the hell are you to ask for that kind of donation loan Huh

Feeling generous? Like my post? Leave a tip at BTC: 1NZJ8cceqEiKDZGAJged2vNGCyfFMUEYPt
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 01:33:26 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2013, 01:40:49 PM by tysat

Thank you.

Alright, you may be right, as with the others telling to stick with the banks. It is a bit much of both a time period for bitcoin and money to be asking.

you can check the coinlender.com or if you want some more information then click this link and have some information from this forum  http://coinchat.org/r:qlinkseo

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: