Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:05:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST (UTK) -- Hidden Gem?  (Read 962 times)
Chrizz (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:14:32 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 05:10:06 PM by Chrizz

Hey Guys,

I found an amazing looking coin, UTRUST (UTK), that i wanted to share with you.

Their goal is to establish a de-facto payment platform in the cryptocurrency world and becoming a leading Fintech startup in digital payments. (They try to be a better version of Paypal.)

It is currently traded on KuCoin only, but there will be other exchanges soon (OKEx already confirmed, coming in the near future). It has a circulating supply of 173,256,993 UTK (total supply 500.000.000 UTK) and current prince is around 1,02 $. Thats a 34,50% rise today and a rise of 85% in the last 7 days, but thats just the beginning.

In my opinion this coin can get easily to 5$, based on the quality of the project and the big community. But as always DYOR before putting your money in it.

I'm not getting paid or profit in any way with this post. Just wanted to give something back to the community, that helped me alot. (Of course i hold some UTRUST myself, but i'm not posting this to get the price to higher levels, but to bring this amazing project to your attention.)

Here are some links for your research:

Whitepaper: https://utrust.io/whitepaper

Twitter: https://twitter.com/utrust_official?lang=de

CMC Page: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrust/#markets
Chrizz (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:48:46 PM

Its also getting listed on HitBTC.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:56:14 PM

They got more than $20 million from investors, current market cap is $200 million, that's a lot for a pretty much useless ethereum token from a company without a functioning product.

Does this really fit the 'hidden gem' project?

Perhaps 'overhyped vaporware startup' is more suitable. Cheesy

randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:08:26 PM

Hey Guys,

I found an amazing looking coin, UTRUST (UTK), that i wanted to share with you.

Their goal is to establish a de-facto payment platform in the cryptocurrency world and becoming a leading Fintech startup in digital payments.

It is currently traded on KuCoin only, but there will be other exchanges soon (OKEx already confirmed, coming in the near future). It has a circulating supply of 173,256,993 UTK (total supply 500.000.000 UTK) and current prince is around 1,02 $. Thats a 34,50% rise today and a rise of 85% in the last 7 days, but thats just the beginning.

In my opinion this coin can get easily to 5$, based on the quality of the project and the big community. But as always DYOR before putting your money in it.

I'm not getting paid or profit in any way with this post. Just wanted to give something back to the community, that helped me alot. (Of course i hold some UTRUST myself, but i'm not posting this to get the price to higher levels, but to bring this amazing project to your attention.)

Here are some links for your research:

Whitepaper: https://utrust.io/whitepaper

Twitter: https://twitter.com/utrust_official?lang=de

CMC Page: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrust/#markets

Utrust can be huge, they aim to compete with paypal and if they get even remotely close they will be a top 10 coin. The returns have already been huge for ICO participants but I feel this is still the beginning. This is easily a $10 coin and long term can reach $100.

Chrizz (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:08:51 PM

They got more than $20 million from investors, current market cap is $200 million, that's a lot for a pretty much useless ethereum token from a company without a functioning product.

Not that many projects that have a way higher market cap have a working product yet. This project looks quite promising and if they deliver within the dates in their roadmap i think this project will explode.
Chrizz (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:11:21 PM

Utrust can be huge, they aim to compete with paypal and if they get even remotely close they will be a top 10 coin. The returns have already been huge for ICO participants but I feel this is still the beginning. This is easily a $10 coin and long term can reach $100.

I added the Paypal comparison to the original post. Thanks.
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:17:26 PM

The price is now 1 dollar and 12 cents. This is an incredible figure. It's hard to predict where you're going.
Chrizz (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

The price is now 1 dollar and 12 cents. This is an incredible figure. It's hard to predict where you're going.

Why is this an incredible figure?
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:26:57 PM

Not that many projects that have a way higher market cap have a working product yet. This project looks quite promising and if they deliver within the dates in their roadmap i think this project will explode.

Lots of 'overhyped vaporware startups' out there. Cheesy

Even if they get successful, I'm really skeptical about real demand for their token, it is not necessary for their business to operate or for users to use it.

Only purpose is to raise money from investors.

There's no Paypalcoin or Bitpaycoin and they work just fine.

ployfit

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:33:38 PM

If they already achieved 10x return with respect to the ICO price, why should I get more of it? I don't understand this point. I know it's very similar to Monetha project, but while monetha is still 2x in ICO price, I'm definitely picking Monetha, MTH.
Chrizz (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:34:52 PM

Lots of 'overhyped vaporware startups' out there. Cheesy

Even if they get successful, I'm really skeptical about real demand for their token, it is not necessary for their business to operate or for users to use it.

Only purpose is to raise money from investors.

Its true that you don't need the tokens to use the platform, but they can be used to purchase things on the platform and if they are successful i'm entirely sure that the tokens will rise in price anyway.
Chrizz (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

If they already achieved 10x return with respect to the ICO price, why should I get more of it? I don't understand this point. I know it's very similar to Monetha project, but while monetha is still 2x in ICO price, I'm definitely picking Monetha, MTH.

They already achieved a great rise in price since ICO but that doesn't mean that there can't be a even bigger rise. Also Monetha project looks not that promising as UTRUST to me. The UTRUST solution to what happens with the tokens after the platform is live looks way better to me.
eurocatcoin

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:43:06 PM

They are Swiss people.

Swiss is a tax haven. Assured success.
chris_1290

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:43:05 PM

If they deliver UTRUST will go to moon. I will definitely grab some of these bad boys.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:57:12 PM

many people predict that utrust is paypal in the future. so far his developers have been very good in his work and see the price has exceeded the price of ico. but I see there is a heavy rival of utrust, that is monetha. what do you think about this, utrust vs monetha?
Chrizz (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:25:58 PM

many people predict that utrust is paypal in the future. so far his developers have been very good in his work and see the price has exceeded the price of ico. but I see there is a heavy rival of utrust, that is monetha. what do you think about this, utrust vs monetha?

I don't really know who will come out on top at the end or if they will be side to side as competitors. And i don't really care about who will win, as long as the price of UTK rises. My recommendation is not to hodl UTK forever, i don'T know how long i will hodl, but i think it is a great investment atm at this price and i think 5$ will be reached soon.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:42:22 PM

I like the coin but too and it's at a good price and it would moon..  But to bad I didn't see it earlier

https://cryptotvplus.com
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:15:44 PM

And you forgot this, they owe 6% of their total tokens sold to their bounty hunters, if the marketcap is 200 million at the moment, that six percent is 12 million dollars in uTrust tokens to their bounty participants.

It is a huge amount of money, but those who have been in there really deserve that money, without that advertising, the project wouldn't have that kind of money.

They got more than $20 million from investors, current market cap is $200 million, that's a lot for a pretty much useless ethereum token from a company without a functioning product. Does this really fit the 'hidden gem' project?

Those tokens are useless, if they go up, it is only because of hype + fomo, nothing more.

I dont know why a lot of people think that utrust deserve to be on the top 100.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Chrizz (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:19:33 PM

And you forgot this, they owe 6% of their total tokens sold to their bounty hunters, if the marketcap is 200 million at the moment, that six percent is 12 million dollars in uTrust tokens to their bounty participants.

It is a huge amount of money, but those who have been in there really deserve that money, without that advertising, the project wouldn't have that kind of money.

They got more than $20 million from investors, current market cap is $200 million, that's a lot for a pretty much useless ethereum token from a company without a functioning product. Does this really fit the 'hidden gem' project?

Those tokens are useless, if they go up, it is only because of hype + fomo, nothing more.

I dont know why a lot of people think that utrust deserve to be on the top 100.

No they are not particular useless, as mentioned above you can trade them against things that get sold over their platform once it gets finished. And for how high hype & fomo can get a  just look at the top 20-30. There are a lot of coins that are only there because of hype & fomo.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:39:22 PM

They already exceeded the price of ico and who knows that this coin will become more valuable in the future. They succeed on their pre-sale so what more in long term. I think lots of people are believing that utrust are the next paypal.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: