Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:39:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST (UTK) -- Hidden Gem?  (Read 958 times)
noloco

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:58:12 PM

What advantage does have UTrust over other similar coins? Any special feature that differentiate it in the market?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:12:56 PM

Hey guys can’t remember when we are listing on other exchange is it the 12th Jan Huh
It was a planning to listed on hitbtc, but the fact they listed on hibtc 1 week after planning date (Jan 19th)

What advantage does have UTrust over other similar coins? Any special feature that differentiate it in the market?
They claimed to be better than paypal?
bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:34:07 PM

Hey guys can’t remember when we are listing on other exchange is it the 12th Jan Huh
It was a planning to listed on hitbtc, but the fact they listed on hibtc 1 week after planning date (Jan 19th)

They claim that they can rival paypal and be better in the future in terms of dispute resolution for one. The fees involved will also be much lower which is a big lure.

In terms of crypto competitors I don't know of too many, there's Verify, they are much less established and have a much smaller team and seem farther away in terms of a working product.

scarface-T

Activity: 211

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:38:34 PM

Thank you for comments, i will invest UTK.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:13:39 PM

very good if you are involved in UTK investment, I am very sure you will get big luck from this coin, I also have 15k UTK and up to now I still hold for long term

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

icoprofits

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:39:37 PM

as per the name and whitepaper and roadmap Utrust is much needed project in crypto industry hopefully they serve the industry as they mentioned in their whitepaper and now price is stable expected to spike in this year
Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:37:32 AM

I also heard a lot of good things about the project. Now I'm studying and can be bought a little soon.
cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:43:19 AM

I followed the project since its started their ICO, too bad the price will struggle for a while now. All attention on the big coins. But UTK should recovers soon before summer, they have solid community.
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:47:59 AM

Hello, i have high hopes for UTK in May, when the Alts comeback it wll go big.

Cheers
scarface-T

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:58:53 PM

i heard the team of utk is very hardworking.  i think the best profitable coin in 2018
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

They claim that they can rival paypal and be better in the future in terms of dispute resolution for one. The fees involved will also be much lower which is a big lure.

In terms of crypto competitors I don't know of too many, there's Verify, they are much less established and have a much smaller team and seem farther away in terms of a working product.

Monetha is their main competitor on the field, but I find uTrust a much better, at least by whitepaper specs and plans. They can really disrupt Paypal business.
scarface-T

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:06:28 PM

Utrust compete with Paypall, and will finish Paypall, everybody talks about Utrust.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

Monetha is their main competitor on the field, but I find uTrust a much better, at least by whitepaper specs and plans. They can really disrupt Paypal business.
Utrust is planning to work with many new partners in the future and Amazon is preparing to be Utrust's key partner. I personally would invest in Utrust because the potential of this project is huge and can definitely reach the $ 5 price in 2018 or in the future.
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:40:47 PM

I don't think that Amazon will partner with Utrust as they already have amazon pay. They were in communication recently but I think the rumours have come from nothing. If it does happen that will boost the price a big amount.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:49:04 PM

a paypal competitor, a bet! looks cheap to acquire know if anything https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/utrust/usd

scarface-T

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:36:11 AM

Do u know UTK will enter the new exchanges?
paolma

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:12:02 AM

Online payments are risky and you may not always get what you paid for. They are building the first and only cryptocurrency payments solution offering Buyer Protection.
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:13:46 AM

it can replace Paypal cuz much cheaper and faster transactions. the team is working and Roadmap seems good. there is Platform Test API for Merchants in April. Price is so low 20c and mcap is around $53m. Ath was $1.4.. so from ath there is 7x and if it would make new ath wih $2 you can easily make 10x from now. so it s good to buy some and HODL..

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

very good if you are involved in UTK investment, I am very sure you will get big luck from this coin, I also have 15k UTK and up to now I still hold for long term

The project is doing good for now as people who had participated in their bounty would have some tokens with them and also it has being trading actively in the market . So in coming time we can expect some good appreciation in terms of the prices when it hits on more exchanges shortly.
Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:22:27 AM

Hey Guys,

I found an amazing looking coin, UTRUST (UTK), that i wanted to share with you.

Their goal is to establish a de-facto payment platform in the cryptocurrency world and becoming a leading Fintech startup in digital payments. (They try to be a better version of Paypal.)

It is currently traded on KuCoin only, but there will be other exchanges soon (OKEx already confirmed, coming in the near future). It has a circulating supply of 173,256,993 UTK (total supply 500.000.000 UTK) and current prince is around 1,02 $. Thats a 34,50% rise today and a rise of 85% in the last 7 days, but thats just the beginning.

In my opinion this coin can get easily to 5$, based on the quality of the project and the big community. But as always DYOR before putting your money in it.

I'm not getting paid or profit in any way with this post. Just wanted to give something back to the community, that helped me alot. (Of course i hold some UTRUST myself, but i'm not posting this to get the price to higher levels, but to bring this amazing project to your attention.)

Here are some links for your research:

Whitepaper: https://utrust.io/whitepaper

Twitter: https://twitter.com/utrust_official?lang=de

CMC Page: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrust/#markets
Totally agree with you!Utrust (UTK) is an excellent investment coin!I bought utrust yet at ICO! From now on he made X15!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: