Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:16:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST (UTK) -- Hidden Gem?  (Read 958 times)
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:26:38 AM

Totally agree with you!Utrust (UTK) is an excellent investment coin!I bought utrust yet at ICO! From now on he made X15!

Since pre-sale Utrust make a good impact on this market, I see the progress on their project over time and I think they are really ahead compare to other coins. Utrust can hit $3 this year, better to keep on holding believe on it. I think UTK are currently working to be listed into other exchange after they succeed on hitbtc, we will see it.
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:26:01 PM

Totally agree with you!Utrust (UTK) is an excellent investment coin!I bought utrust yet at ICO! From now on he made X15!

Since pre-sale Utrust make a good impact on this market, I see the progress on their project over time and I think they are really ahead compare to other coins. Utrust can hit $3 this year, better to keep on holding believe on it. I think UTK are currently working to be listed into other exchange after they succeed on hitbtc, we will see it.

I'm not sure what crazy deals you got but it's not gone 15x. When it was over $1 yes but it's only about 3x now or 5-6x for pre-ico investors.

There's not really much left in the way of exchanges for Utrust, Binance and Bittrex, they're already on Okex which is the main competitor to binance.
scarface-T

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:55:58 AM

it's an amazing Project!!!
think about Paypal, research, decide and invest!!
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:16:23 AM

Very good coin.
It has great potential.
Within half a year, 2-3 $ is possible! Cool Grin
supremnoob

Activity: 305
Merit: 106

Bored....

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:17:02 AM

Gem is that coin nobody talk about it, under 20mil mcap. Isn't ?
UTK is mainstream for now.

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS
opennera

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:21:27 AM

Now the price down so much. It is good for enter right now and hold
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:27:22 AM

Utrust is a coin that you must have, the team behind it are working hard to have more partnership with other big companies. Utrust makes a big impact in cryptomarket and it will surely continue to gain some momentum way up high, hold on it.
davidcarpediem

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:33:32 AM

Utrust is a coin that you must have, the team behind it are working hard to have more partnership with other big companies. Utrust makes a big impact in cryptomarket and it will surely continue to gain some momentum way up high, hold on it.
agree 100 % .. just because it don't have hype now ... when everyone will come buy then we will smile Wink
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:46:56 AM

I'm not sure what crazy deals you got but it's not gone 15x. When it was over $1 yes but it's only about 3x now or 5-6x for pre-ico investors.

There's not really much left in the way of exchanges for Utrust, Binance and Bittrex, they're already on Okex which is the main competitor to binance.

I think the new price jump will come not from a new exchange, but from their presentation at the first days of April. UTK could reach a dollar again or even more. For me UTK and Credits.com are the best finance ICO's already concluded and Datarius is ongoing 3rd big competitor.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:53:07 AM

I think the new price jump will come not from a new exchange, but from their presentation at the first days of April. UTK could reach a dollar again or even more. For me UTK and Credits.com are the best finance ICO's already concluded and Datarius is ongoing 3rd big competitor.
So datarius is also inline with the use of utrust?
Ok going on utrust, by april i think the price will go up and regarding to the OP it is not a hidden gem because it is already known to public what's now is it long term programs that is good for long term.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 12:22:51 PM

Agree to this. The project is really active, they are really hard working since ICO. They are very active on their social medias account, the price of UTK now is still undervalued which is really a good buy zone for everyone. I starting to accumulate UTK now.

Nikobitkoint54097

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:02:27 PM

I spoke about the profit not only due to the growth of the Utrust coin itself (UTK),but also due to the growth of Ethereum!In aggregate, this gave a profit X15!

maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:03:40 PM

utrust continues to amaze us every day. I am very happy with the investment made. I am sure that utrust still reserves many surprises and for this reason I will never sell until 2020
Nikobitkoint54097

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:13:19 PM

I absolutely agree with you! UTRUST (UTK) is a very promising coin, and I think the cost for it will only grow! So I did not sell a coin when it grew in price, but left it for even more profit in the future!

scarface-T

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:53:45 AM

unbelievable! all coins dump dump dump, but UTK rising!!!
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:57:44 AM

An interesting project with great prospects. I like the team and their activity. I already bought some coins.

scarface-T

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:49:29 PM

UTK resist the down of altcoins, now it's time to rise, still undervalued coin ,

April 19, they present the product i think price will be 1$.
Wiwendefak

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:52:49 PM

UTK resist the down of altcoins, now it's time to rise, still undervalued coin ,

they are will be launch their product on april 19 ? that good news! can you please attach me the link for this news? if this news is true i wanna buy some UTK and hodling for long term  Grin
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

If you mean the product launch including Android mobile apps then it is not in April. As mentioned in the roadmap it will be launched in q4 of this year. I'm not sure but April 19th might be some partnership announcement for their platform testing before official launch or a beta version.

Blah blah
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:18:56 PM

I think that Utrust will make a decent gain and perhaps be a solid competitor in the online payments market. I have some myself. It's being beaten to a pulp in the market right now, but I think that it will perform well in the future. Now's a good buying opportunity. I wouldn't bet my house on it, though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: