Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:16:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST (UTK) -- Hidden Gem?  (Read 962 times)
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:38:06 PM

The price went up very well after ICO was over. Then he could not show any improvement.
scarface-T

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:39:49 PM

UTK resist the down of altcoins, now it's time to rise, still undervalued coin ,

April 19, they present the product i think price will be 1$.
they are will be launch their product on april 19 ? that good news! can you please attach me the link for this news? if this news is true i wanna buy some UTK and hodling for long term  Grin

Official Presentation bro! here is the link. https://medium.com/@UTRUST/official-platform-presentation-2ba9166d42e9
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:43:10 PM

I think this is a very good project and as soon as the market will recover this will make s lot of gains.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:05:51 PM

The price went up very well after ICO was over. Then he could not show any improvement.
Utrust is a very strong project with strong team and community.
this price drop is not about the project. it is just because of this bearish market. whenever market starts to recover, utrust will also recover and we will see over 1 usd and even new all time highs again.
scarface-T

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:42:19 PM

UTK is the seriously hidden gem, it is undervalued coin, i expect it will be 1$.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

Utrust is a very strong project with strong team and community.
this price drop is not about the project. it is just because of this bearish market. whenever market starts to recover, utrust will also recover and we will see over 1 usd and even new all time highs again.
We cant be sure to see over $1 but it is more likely possible to reach or even more. They have a good marketing and ofcourse the product that is almost acceptable in some big outlet stores as a medium of payment. The price surge is a very great opportunity for the late investors who have missed the ICO stage.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:27:07 PM

I thought the same thing as you OP and I also think this coin is a hidden gem. Good thing I have a couple of these coins and bought them when it was listed in Hitbtc. Honestly, I just mistakenly bought this coin and I don’t want to sell it because I mistakenly bought it; instead I researched about the coin and find it interesting. And so I decided to just keep it and probably hold it for long term too.
apache12

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:51:58 PM

I thought the same thing as you OP and I also think this coin is a hidden gem. Good thing I have a couple of these coins and bought them when it was listed in Hitbtc. Honestly, I just mistakenly bought this coin and I don’t want to sell it because I mistakenly bought it; instead I researched about the coin and find it interesting. And so I decided to just keep it and probably hold it for long term too.
Just like me, I also bought it on hitbtc, but I accidentally bought some for me to save. I also intend to save in a long time, hopefully utrust is hidden gem.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:15:04 PM

Just like me, I also bought it on hitbtc, but I accidentally bought some for me to save. I also intend to save in a long time, hopefully utrust is hidden gem.
Utrust is one of a coin that value could go skyrocket. They had very active users and I think a lot of improvement on utrust coin. Hence, until today I also hold utrust for good because I believe will give a goid profit.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:16:56 PM

Yes Utrust a.k.a UTK is really good a lot of future projects or partnership with Amazon Pay and it means UTK will be the Amazon Pay crypto we all know that Amazon is a really big company they saw something with UTK that is really good that why they partnered with it but I am still waiting to dipped more and will buy some bags of it.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:42:01 AM

Yes Utrust a.k.a UTK is really good a lot of future projects or partnership with Amazon Pay and it means UTK will be the Amazon Pay crypto we all know that Amazon is a really big company they saw something with UTK that is really good that why they partnered with it but I am still waiting to dipped more and will buy some bags of it.

I'd been a fan of decentralized crypto currencies since I knew them. Now I am thinking when it becomes fully utilized especially these bunch of altcoins. Bitcoin is already accepted in many stores worldwide even though it is still volatile compared to fiats. But how much more on altcoins like UTRUST where volatility is too high? Only time will tell.  Grin
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:04:14 AM

Yes, short-term will not give you much profit because the market is not in the correct situation. So it might good for holding it for another 6 months in order to increase its even higher.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:49:40 AM

I also support UTK. This project is really amazing, they are super active. Try to read the whitepaper of UTK and it is really the best. I also joined to the ICO of UTK and I still holding my UTK. Really promising project, I am very glad that I am participant on the ICO of it.
davidcarpediem

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:46:12 PM

we all love UTRUST and that why we invest in it
Just hope that we get good news from dev for the price go to moon soon
come with UTK before you miss the train guys Wink
do your dyor but you will come Smiley
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:51:39 PM

Utrust is really underestimated. Has big potencial to achieve a lot but we must wait when whole market back to norm. Then utrust will give profit everybody which invested
bitcoinsay

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:16:50 PM

The team is not very active. I am not very hopeful either. We'll wait and see .

▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄██▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄██▄▄
▄████████▄     ▄████████▄
███████▀▀  ▄   ▄  ▀▀███████
██████▀  ▄█████████▄  ▀██████
██████  ▄█████████████▄  ██████
█████  █████████████████  █████
██████  █████████████████  ██████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
████  ███████████████████  ████
▀▀█▀   ▀███████████████▀   ▀█▀▀
▄      ▀█████████████▀      ▄
█▄   ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄   ▄█
▀  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████  ▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
               ▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄██████
   ▄▄▄███████▀████
▀█████████▀ ▄████
   ▀████▀ ▄██████
      ▀ ▄███████
        ██▀█████
        █   ▀██

▄▄▄▄
      ▄█████
      ███
    ▄▄███▄▄
    ███████
      ███
      ███
      ███
           ▄▄▄
 █▄       █████▄▀
 ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████
   █████████████
    ▀██████████
    ▄████████
▄▄████████▀▀

██▄     ▄██▄
 ████▄  ▄█████
 ███████████ █
 ██████████ ██
 █████████ ███
 ████▀███ ████
 ████  ▀ █████
 ▀███     ▀▀██
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
scarface-T

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:05:08 AM

there is the official presentation of the UTRUST platform APRIL 19, UTK'll go to moon soon
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:21:03 AM

This was a pretty much popular project when it was still promoted here. I have also come across this project months ago and I heard a lot of noise about its future. I guess they also ended up with a huge amount raised during their ICO. I did not join their ICO though but I think they have really something to offer on the table. Payments through crypto is much appreciated and highly encouraged these days. I truly hope they will succeed.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:27:03 AM

Lots of good stuffs coming up on Utrust. So this is obviously worth a hodl. Maybe this year $1 is doable? Many of my friends are expecting to reach that price within this year. Exchanges volume looks very healthy too.
scarface-T

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:24:30 PM

UTK will present the product April 19,  6 days to go
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: