Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:06:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most promising low market cap coin?  (Read 1383 times)
ccarew (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:13:31 PM

Interested to see people's thoughts ..post with the following headings. Thanks

What is your most promising low market cap coin?

LUX

Why?
Low market cap...low supply.. slowly getting hype...privacy coin and able to stake. Basically a privacy eth

And what is your prediction for it short and long term
10x current price... 20-25x possibility long term

Chrizz

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

Can't really decide one coin that needs to be mentioned here, there are way to many promising low market cap coins that have huge potential out there for me. For example Nav Coin, Shift,...
ccarew (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:30:58 PM

Shift looks promising
Bittrex aren't doing new signups though
How's livecoin as an exchange?
Articlepro

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:32:11 PM

Unify coin looks promising

Earn Passive Icome with the best Perpetual Dex: https://gmx.io/#/?ref=claim
 *Image Removed*
Ubettercall75

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:32:53 PM

XCPO, OPT, PURE
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

SunContract
Low market cap and its direct competitor (Power Ledger) which is behind in tech has 10x its market cap.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
delitte

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:38:10 PM

Oyster Pearl PRL.
103M with 36M circulating supply can beat up all your coins.
Received it from a signature bounty campaign while the price as low as $0.0005 then after 7 weeks it spiked $4 and this made me millionaire in my local country currency.
This coins record can beat up earlier coins budget record.

DecrepitB

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:42:55 PM

Good predictions - thanks
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:44:18 PM

My favorite one is Monkey Project (MONK). It has jumped from $4 to $20 in last 3 days.
Market cap is still only $2m and circulating supply around 100K so can go lot higher.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:51:02 PM

LUX

Why?
Low market cap...low supply.. slowly getting hype...privacy coin and able to stake. Basically a privacy eth

Monk is a proming project i think. it made a good pump today. it can be easily 100 dollar end of february.
raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:02:54 PM

My favorite one is Monkey Project (MONK). It has jumped from $4 to $20 in last 3 days.
Market cap is still only $2m and circulating supply around 100K so can go lot higher.

Totally agree with you. I'm here at crypto world hoping for high ROI, even if I have to take high risks. In my opinion, this is a solid project that's still under the radar, very low market cap, and doubled its value in a day. I don't advice to do the same thing as me, but it's becoming one of the main coins of my portfolio. Very risky portfolio, I agree, but I think MONK can only go up. Its announcement thread sold this coin to me. It's value is a little unstable right now, but I suppose that's what you have to expect with a coin that's beginning to rise. And it's only traded at Cryptopia I believe, when it gets listed on other exchange sites, it'll go up a lot (the dev said on their twitter that they already paid to be listed on Yobit). Hope I'm right  Smiley
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:19:39 PM

I ve already answered about XSPEC in another thread and will try repeat and clarify myself for any newcomers passing by, as I am a big believer in the project:

XSPEC's professional 15+ years cryptographers are preparing default stealth addresses and first ever in crypto staking on stealth addresses in Q2 2018.
Technical document will follow ofc.

By then stealth addresses will become the default ones and with stealth staking there will be no reason to go on public addresses again.

Besides that XSPEC already features an impressive list of tech, because of which without any shiny website, comprehensively written whitepaper or paid marketing (simply no funds for that right now) made almost x10 in one month:

- One of the best clients with fast transactions speed 30-60 sec txn's
- Integrated natively in-clinet TOR + masking TOR traffic mechanism (OBFS4) - helps to get though gov firewalls and provider monitoring
- Stealth Addresses which is a big deal if you know what they are for
- Automatically Adjusted in size Ring Signatures (screws blockchain analyzers)

So you can that it is almost makes it as I ve sad numerous times above - a Monero on PoS. A rather good compliment nowadays. We're waiting for defeault stealth addresses
kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

LUX

Why?

They did a good job with protecting price of LUX; sold at 7.50 the day of announcement. There is no vol for trading. purely a protectionist tactic at work here. Not sure i would consider it at this point at 34.05 and still no volume trading.

Check out Intensecoin like my sig below says: VPN on the blockchain. Young project with a lot of potential.
haxdag

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:50:49 PM

XSPEC, VERY LOW supply.

Very cheap coin by now.

amazing tech,
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:00:09 PM

LUX

Why?

Verify is one of mine, although it's already boomed a lot. Only raised about 1.5m in presale, that was there hardcap. It's now got a market cap of about $40m but has a lot of room to grow still. In time it can be a 1bn dollar marketcap..

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:15:47 PM

LUX

Why?

I agree on LUX. Really promising concept and a privacy coin. Which have an easy but needed use case.
Salfuk

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:35:02 PM

Check out XSPEC Spectrecoin, think it has a very bright and fantastic future, should be up there rivalling Monero by the end of the year, it also has fantastic tech, and the big thing here is this coin is actually private, a lot of coins you see out there advertising as the best privacy coin are in fact not private at all, check out the new website and updated wallet that have come out in the last couple of days price and marketcap still very low... dont miss the boat on this one..
Flode

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:35:41 PM

XSPEC

Why?
The best privacy coin out there, with great tech coming as well(just check out their roadmap). Got a New website yesterday and a wallet release should be released today, as soon as the new version of TOR comes out. It's highly undervalued when you look at it's features.

Should quite easily break 10x, but sky is the limit when it's long term, but guess we can see 20x or 40x the end of the year.
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:50:56 PM

Probably ArcBlock, when the ICO comes out you will benefit quite a lot from an awesome project with a solid team with advisors from Microsoft and Expedia.
xxmetalmartyrxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:56:37 PM

Bulwark (BWK). Proof of work, proof of stake, masternodes, privacy, great dev team AND low market cap. What's not to love?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: