Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:34:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most promising low market cap coin?  (Read 1383 times)
FutureSeeker

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:20:40 PM

My bet is on NIO, they already have working product. It's only a matter of time untill more people discover this gem.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:34:19 PM

XRB (Raiblocks) team will open new ico. This is Dadi. (the best project)

Interesting information. And where is their thread on bitcointalk? And why they start a new project if the old one, as far as I understand, is still far from perfect. Will this not be reflected negatively on Raiblock?
Articlepro

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

NIO is also a great coin, when it reach another exchange it'll grow a lot.

Earn Passive Icome with the best Perpetual Dex: https://gmx.io/#/?ref=claim
 *Image Removed*
cheesebaby

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:33:50 PM

The best low market cap coins at the moment has got to be IntenseCoin (ITNS) and SpectreCoin (XSPEC).

If you're interested in Net Neutrality and VPN, and missed out on the Substratum boom, then IntenseCoin which offers decentralised VPN and VPN marketplace, looks promising currently at 25m market cap. It is  a PoW coin, based on Cryptonight algo (i.e. has all the privacy benefits as Monero), and currently listed on a single exchange (stocks.exchange), so it has a lot of future potential if it can get on to a larger exchange and the VPN product gets launched (Currently alpha testing).

Secondly, SpectreCoin. I have invested in this a long term ago, and yes it has increased over 15-20x in the past month, but I still see this undervalued for what is one of the best privacy coins out there. Tor integration and obfuscation ensures that it still works in countries blocking Tor, Ring signatures for transaction privacy, and stealth addresses by default (to follow in v2.0, Q2 2018) and mobile wallet staking (min 5% per year), means that there is still a lot of potential for growth this year.
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1860
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:46:08 PM

I think the most promising low marketcap coin is Flixxo.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/flixxo/

Marketcap is only 59m USD. You can buy it from Kucoin.
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:09:03 PM

What is consider a low marketcap these days? That should be clarified because it will be different to us all as we all view the markets differently. If the definition is loose than I would say look for Mothership (MSP) to make big strides in 2018, they are launching an exchange and their first ICO Q1.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:52:51 AM

I can not really say that a coin is promissing or not because it depend on how market accept that coin.
However, i have 1 idea that hdac token is very good. It is back up by hyundai big company.
jc2992

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:08:29 AM

Okay a lot of these coins have a high market cap to some. In my opinion a low market cap is anything under $10 million, but depending on the supply the market cap can seem low.  MONK has a low market cap and the coin is priced pretty good right now because of the supply.  There are only 500,000 and the price is $18 at the time of this post.  That's pretty insane.  The price for MONK can only go up, but if it goes down you better believe I will be there waiting to catch some MONK  Grin.  But also, this is where Version (V) comes in.  The market cap at the time of this post is $8.3 million and the circulating supply is 474 million while the price is (currently at the time of this post) $0.017530.  I got in when this coin was $0.006, and I hope you get in at a low price as well.  Here is the coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/version/  please keep posting your low/medium market cap coins so we all can make some money  Grin.  
raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:36:01 AM

Agree with MONK, that's my number one pick for very low market cap altcoin with great chance for profit. Invested serious money and I'll hodl.

Others:
- NIO
- Qlink
- XSPEC (not so low cap, but very low considering its potential)
- Maybe CVCoin (I say maybe because I don't have the funds yet, but if I do, I'll invest on this coin)

I'm kind of a risky investor. My entire portfolio consists on relatively low market cap coins, without safe bets. And I'm putting a lot of money, but I'm mentally strong to manage that kind of stress  Grin. If I'm wrong, the tears will be real though.
lazy-physicist

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:38:00 AM

Footycash XFT
ohliuw

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:06:07 AM

In the year of govts crypto crackdowns, privacy coins will boom.

The Chinese are cracking down on mining, so XSPEC is the next bitcoin - intergrated obfuscated TOR staking would make it the next number one!
TheOnionKnight

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:48:12 AM

Check out DeepOnion. Adoption is key, and if the tech stands tall, this project has the ability to be a game changer. Market cap is still relatively low. Look into the Tor browser, why BTC became useful, and how DeepOnion can replicate the use cases, but take them to the next level.
sic57005

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:53:59 AM

My choices are XSPEC and COSS, but also TaaS, IND, EXP can be considered.
Wladestaucs

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:48:22 AM

Thank you OP for the tip on Lux. I will look into that and possibly add some to my portfolio after research.

I've seen a lot of posts about Spectre (XSpec) and I agree with the sentiments, so I won't add my 2 cents there as what's been said as already been said.

Check out Obsidian (ODN) as another option for a lowcap coin. Research it, then get on it. It is at $2 right now, and I see it at $5 by the end of January.
JSterni

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:28:47 PM

I recently did some research focusing on different sources and parameters. I think some very promising low market cap coins are:

- Elixir
- Luxcoin
- Unify
- Pirl
- RAIN
- Memetic

At least, these ones are worth to check in detail. ;-)
sysx21

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:50:59 PM

Interested to see people's thoughts ..post with the following headings. Thanks

What is your most promising low market cap coin?

LUX

Why?
Low market cap...low supply.. slowly getting hype...privacy coin and able to stake. Basically a privacy eth

And what is your prediction for it short and long term
10x current price... 20-25x possibility long term

LUX coin
I will think about to buy
hollie1982

Activity: 57
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

Check out DeepOnion. Adoption is key, and if the tech stands tall, this project has the ability to be a game changer. Market cap is still relatively low. Look into the Tor browser, why BTC became useful, and how DeepOnion can replicate the use cases, but take them to the next level.

I agree on this. I invested in DO because they are actively building a community. The team recognizes that they need a big community for adoption of this coin.
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

It all depend to how long can you wait upon you invest to the great coin and the team that is behind it. There are coin that has low supply, good utility but the dev turned out to be such a duchebag, you as an investor will feel like you were scammed after months of waiting.  Just to mention one ETHD. 4M supply? Smiley

Tell which has potential Ethbits with 1.6M total supply and collected 13400 ETH during their ico.  price right now is $4.60
stankadank

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:25:42 PM

Nimiq for sure

Javascript Web based blockchain

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:48:56 PM

Have you guys check out these projects, greatly undervalued.

1. Ethlend
2. RustBits
3. Minerieum
4. Chronologic

Alt these are good projects that are hidden in the crowd currently and are all set for great run in price action

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██