Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:36:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie, need some help with my portfolio  (Read 106 times)
demon81 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:24:53 PM

I'm fairly new (less than two months) to crypto world and as many other I made a mistake of buying too many coins. I'm quite happy with the growth of my portfolio so far, but I think it would be better to sell some of the coins and invest in the most promising ones.

I have approximately 60%  of my investment in more established coins (BTC 20%, ETH 15%, LTC 15, Ripple 8%, BCH 4%). and the rest in looong list of coins Smiley:

Elcetroneum (ETN)
SpectreCoin (Xspec)
Siacoin (SC)
Tron (TRX)
Funfair (FUN)
Verge (XVG)
Po.et (POE)
Monetha (MTH)
Cardano (ADA)
Stellar (XLM)
Aelf (ELF)
Request network (REQ)
PowerLedger (POWR)
IOTA (MIOTA)
VeChain (VEN)
Wabi (WABI)
Komodo (KMD)
Ark (ARK)
Bancor (BNT)
Icon (ICX)
Waves (WAVES)
Stratis (STRAT)
NEO (NEO)

So which ones would you keep, which ones would you sell?

carlowell

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:29:22 PM

In my own opinion, I would keep SiaCoin, Cardano, Bancor and NEO.
Choose low coin supply because when the supply is limited and time will come the demand is high then these coins mentioned above will spike in a minimum of time, otherwise, the rest are considered as a long-term investment. I didn't say they're shit coins but the price increase is low due to billions of coin supply that prohibits low increase of price even when they're a lot of investors coming in.

chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:34:34 PM

You have got a lot of shitcoins in your portfolio. But remember they can also moon anyday without any working product. From my research I would easily hold on to NEO, ARK, REQ, IOTA, XLM, ICX. These coins I believe have a good future.

Try swapping some coins for XRB, VEN, PRL and BNTY. These I feel will surely be a hit. Again this is just my speculation. Take it or leave it:)
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:52:10 PM

To much coin you hold, do you hold each coin in same amount in usd or not ? how much money you put ? cause to much coin mean to much money you put in risk. better carefull with it.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:58:10 PM

I'm fairly new (less than two months) to crypto world and as many other I made a mistake of buying too many coins. I'm quite happy with the growth of my portfolio so far, but I think it would be better to sell some of the coins and invest in the most promising ones.

I have approximately 60%  of my investment in more established coins (BTC 20%, ETH 15%, LTC 15, Ripple 8%, BCH 4%). and the rest in looong list of coins Smiley:

Elcetroneum (ETN)
SpectreCoin (Xspec)
Siacoin (SC)
Tron (TRX)
Funfair (FUN)
Verge (XVG)
Po.et (POE)
Monetha (MTH)
Cardano (ADA)
Stellar (XLM)
Aelf (ELF)
Request network (REQ)
PowerLedger (POWR)
IOTA (MIOTA)
VeChain (VEN)
Wabi (WABI)
Komodo (KMD)
Ark (ARK)
Bancor (BNT)
Icon (ICX)
Waves (WAVES)
Stratis (STRAT)
NEO (NEO)

So which ones would you keep, which ones would you sell?

Wow we have the same holdings,but i dont have MTH,ELF,REQ,VEN,WABI,KMD, but i shoulda research them right now seems i been late with these new alts,these are very stable alts that can grow this year.

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

That is a long list of coins, for established coins you should move NEO into there. It is currently booming now due to the increasing number of ICO's on their blockchain and strong interest from China. Good luck with your holdings!
elite2291

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:15:56 PM

That's a lot of coins lol. Replace IOTA with ITC. They're called the IOTA of china. I bought in at $1.38 and now it's sitting around $5. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:25:22 PM

I would hold on to, and also holding neo, waves, ark, bancor, komodo and sell the rest.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: