Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:22:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to fork from Ethereum?  (Read 92 times)
Amereum (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:51:21 PM

I have a great project idea which might be adopted as part of a huge project.

First, I thought of Cryptonote. But then I thought I would need all the features of Ethereum.

How do I fork from the Ethereum network?

Any info is appreciated.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:56:35 PM

You want to start a new project but have no idea how to start, better never start it. Cause thing maybe got complicate while its runing maybe there bug and else. Or you still can start it by hiring profesional, dont get into something you dont understand thats all my advice.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Amereum (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:42:15 PM

You want to start a new project but have no idea how to start, better never start it. Cause thing maybe got complicate while its runing maybe there bug and else. Or you still can start it by hiring profesional, dont get into something you dont understand thats all my advice.

First of all, I didn't ask about your opinion of whether I should start or not.

Your response is oxymoronic.. How do you know something without reading about it?

I'm asking for reading material, links, info.

My advise to you is to not be a waste of time in life.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: