Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:43:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin 2018  (Read 632 times)
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:34:07 PM

Cheap token that have potential
Those below 1$ per token

It is hard to presume what coin that costs less than $1 could have a big potential. Most of it will idle in pump and dump with fast profit.
I am looking forward to dogecoin as the coin that didn't get its chance yet but it is also hard to see whether a rise will happens soon or not
I hold doge and keep observing it hoping there will be a surprise this year, because big profits will be close to waiting long enough.

I am sorry to break it for you but Doge is never gonna make it big. This coin was made as a joke and will remain so. It will still provide decent returns however not the likes of Bitcoin.

JayFKay

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:45:02 PM

In CASE YOU MISSED IT
[POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER***

Today in Las Vegas.. well done Power Ledger team!

Power Ledger are the only remaining cryptocurrency
to place in the final 3 of the global Xtreme tech challenge that go on to present to key judges on Richard Bransons private 'Necker Island'. They've beaten out 7 other companies/projects and are now competing to win resources to amplify and scale the Power Ledger platform. The winner of XTC will also gain the ability to scale, mentorships and unprecedented access to key investors. Read about it from Power Ledgers perspective here:

https://medium.com/power-ledger/power-ledger-named-as-one-of-three-finalists-in-extreme-tech-challenge-f1279b01c5c8

oh and dont be surprised if the price goes up a bit

GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:00:06 PM

We saw that tokens of exchange are very profitable like Binance coin, Kucoin token so now Bibox and Cobinhood can be very profitable coins as I see, they have good price for long term good investment.
MadaraAvenger

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:08:59 PM

it's hard to say that this coin is the best altcoin of 2018. What I can tell you is that you can start to follow VESTARIN project and see with your own eyes what is about it. I heard only good talks about this project so I'm gonna give credit and I have already invested into.

ANN THREAD : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2701796.msg27621449#msg27621449

dmitpetrov

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

I'm betting on this four coins: ICX, AION, CVC, BTS. I advise you to look at the calendar of events for each of these coins.
membis

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:11:27 PM

As I see altcoins like Kucoin like Binace had very big increasing of price, now i am focused at exchanges coins like Coobinhood and Bibbox I think this two altcoins will have very good future and high price.
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:21:12 PM

It is quite difficult to judge this.
But I think there are some who deserve to be watched this year, like:
-Cardano, Stellar, Verge and TRON.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:29:06 PM

Stellar and tron will be two of the best coin under $1. And the price will be increasing soon. Hard to choose the good one, just try your best

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
sarojan9980

Activity: 118

My Identity Coin

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:29:36 PM

it is not a easy to define but as i know EOS, STELLER, CARDANO, and Ethereum is a best coin to invest now these are improving in it's price.

realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:32:13 PM

It is very easy to know cheap token with good potentials, just go through the coinmarketcap and do some investigation.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:04:08 PM

I am actually waiting to accept a payment from very promising coins. I'm glad that I was not able to receive it early because this made its value pump. I never expect that those coin would really show great growth in price since it was release. This coin started from 1$ below and have grown really well:

1. Atlant (ATL) - it actually started from 0.10$ and unexpectedly now became $1.3. I am expecting that my initial value of coin have fully grown and decided to continue investing on it.

2. NEM (XEM) - this coin have been in the market for so long but now reach its $1.38 mark. This coin is promising and people has a great expectation about its value.

3. United Trader toke (UTT) - this is a new one but also have shown sudden growth. We might expect to see this grow.

Mohamad Fiqri

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:07:34 PM

ehtereum, i guess, ethereum will be treasure in the future
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

The best Altcoins in 2018 is a project for GAMER, because this market is grow so fast and game-industry became a big part of every sillicon-company. We know Playkey, Dmarket, Refereum or MEVU. One of the will be legit!
crafty

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:04:20 PM

Deeponion is a best bet as of now. Very low market cap even with great development and solid team.

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

Cheap token that have potential
Those below 1$ per token

It is hard to presume what coin that costs less than $1 could have a big potential. Most of it will idle in pump and dump with fast profit.
I am looking forward to dogecoin as the coin that didn't get its chance yet but it is also hard to see whether a rise will happens soon or not

I agree. Buying it for a meager $1 would not suggest that you would actually get substantial or even enough profit from it. I think that there is always that factor to prosper for every coin in the market; the only question, however, is if it will prosper and continue. To suggest, why not shift your attention to those reliable and already proven coins that are creating a lot of buzz like Eth, LTC and Waves. They could be safer and has more margin for profit.

N-gen

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:30:43 PM

I think the potential for it is D A N tokens, you can get it by joining ICO daneel.io which will start in January 29, you will get more than what you imagine, the website www.daneel.io
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:31:43 PM

Cardano (ADA) will for sure play a big role in 2018.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
crafty

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:40:18 PM

Cardano (ADA) will for sure play a big role in 2018.

I agree. For some instant bucks, one can also try Tron. Huge pump will come as soon as market is recovered.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: