Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:28:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Prices Too High  (Read 463 times)
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:13:28 PM

Is it just me or do you also see that ICO prices are starting to get ridiculously high (considering most of them don't even have a working product).

For me personally, if they start with high price and unreasonable , I'm better to stay away rather than sorry.
But if you lucky enough, you may earn some profit for investing on random ICO

~Luck 99% , skill 1% , guts ? %

Smiley
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:19:58 PM

Is it just me or do you also see that ICO prices are starting to get ridiculously high (considering most of them don't even have a working product).

For me personally, if they start with high price and unreasonable , I'm better to stay away rather than sorry.
But if you lucky enough, you may earn some profit for investing on random ICO

~Luck 99% , skill 1% , guts ? %

So you can participate in bounty campaigns to make some money with them. If you invest or join in bounty they will you paid the tokens after the token sale alone so working and making the alts would be fine option according to me.
Why i not suggesting the investment on token sale because they may cheat us and ran with the investment you gonna do.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:28:06 PM

Well, you are not forced to buy at the the ico prices, if in fact the developers of the ico are in fact overvaluing their coins then there is no way they are going to get to their goals, also before a coin hits an exchange there are great possibilities that you can buy it below the ico price from people that are desperate to get fast profits, if the project is any good that is a good chance to save money.
kawser05

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

crypto lover

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:55:28 PM

I dont agre with you, cause you don't know the reason why some ico's have high price. its depend on their tokens and project and traffic

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:50:13 AM

Just, dont search ICO by its price, do you think high ICO price will be a great project ? i think you have choosen a wrong way to find a good ICO
choose ICO because its project, look at its roadmap, whitepaper, and look into their social media accounts, did they update daily or not ?

Dont hope ICO price 1$ and after it launch it gonna be 2000-3000% from its price instantly  Cool
victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:48:58 PM

20-30% of ICO's are legit.. thats tops.

the rest are either money grabs, outright scams or people who just are retarded at business

plenty of retards in the real world.. say 5% of the world has a sub human IQ - that means maybe 2.5% of people here are doomed to fail.

scams - you cant do much about them other than look for key things in whitepapers and websites, bad spelling - just outright laughable ideas..

just do your own research before you spend your own BTC
ICOs that have $3 minimum like LiveEdu, are they scams?
TyfrTR

Activity: 312
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:04:15 PM

If any ICO project has a future and giving us a new perspective about cyrptos, I can consider it at any price. But for some ICOs,, they're offering their coins at high prices, that is ture.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

There's still alot of ICOs that is cheap and have great potential, but there is still ICOs that is a scam and expensive, so check the ICO, background check it before you invest on it, like the new coming ICO Bitconnect X.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

There's still alot of ICOs that is cheap and have great potential, but there is still ICOs that is a scam and expensive, so check the ICO, background check it before you invest on it, like the new coming ICO Bitconnect X.

Some of expensie Ico’s are worh buying for because it offers a new technology that can really help us in the future but we can’t claim that all cheap Ico are offers poor services it is still depend on people behind the project. We can make our own study about the whole ICO for us to be more safe and not to be scammed, be careful on choosing ico.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

you are right, their ICOs sometimes sell their tokens with extremely high, about 4-5$/token, i don't understand why they sell us with that high for a token has no value on the market because the ICOs is not finished. i don't believe how can people say the price is high because of its bright future in real use, but the real value is only happens when their project can actually work in life.

Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:29:41 PM

I think projects that know what they are really worth will usually  put a high price tag especially for those with a working product or are backed by a big company, and for those with no product it makes no sense to hike prices as there is risk in this.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:59:21 PM

recently An ico launched with token price 1$ each token and they have very large supply . if we calculate the total market cap of that token after launch its very high as compare to bitcoins or ethereum, but we all know not all ICo sold token during presale and ICO
that type of icon will surely drop the rates after it launched to exchanchanges like hitbtc and finance. some people say price will up and some say go down. its just depend on which type of project they offer
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:48:21 PM

Well i only like capped ico's. But i see no problem with prices to high , they are worth what people are paying for it. If you think it is to high you can buy some cheap coins after the ico right? So just wait and make money over the people you are thinking pay to much.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

Well i only like capped ico's. But i see no problem with prices to high , they are worth what people are paying for it. If you think it is to high you can buy some cheap coins after the ico right? So just wait and make money over the people you are thinking pay to much.
Most Ico's really sell its prices too high and with minimum of amount to buy. Even they dont have yet a product to offer to the users. This is really important to check which is legit to invest because of the prices that are high so that in the end it is worth it.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:17:18 PM

recently An ico launched with token price 1$ each token and they have very large supply . if we calculate the total market cap of that token after launch its very high as compare to bitcoins or ethereum, but we all know not all ICo sold token during presale and ICO
that type of icon will surely drop the rates after it launched to exchanchanges like hitbtc and finance. some people say price will up and some say go down. its just depend on which type of project they offer

Some ICO tokens are very expensive. I check the project and its targets but I think payig them this much money doesn't worth it. Some teams try to benefit from ICO hype and they do this intentionally. Find cheap tokens in ICOs.
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:43:31 PM

ICO prices too high I agree but the supply of the coins are low so that makes the prices higher.Also if you want to make it cheaper you should catch the bonus they have there are huge bonuses for ICOs. Good Luck
starsnshamrocks

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

You are very right. These high ICO prices could result in a massive selloff one day. A burst of a bubble where people realisie there is no value behind some of the projects .. just look at the price of BCC. Ok, that was a Scam in the first place .. but it is a great example of how a people can react when they realise they have invested in a worthless thing.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

Is the cost of a token or coin of high or not depends on the technology of the token, and also from supply and demand. Many investors use tokens simply as assets for resale. And at some point, investors can sell a significant part of the token, and this too will affect the price
namjar

Activity: 361

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:12:07 PM

What do you mean with ICO pricess expensive? are you talking about the prices of the coins during the ico stage?
If yes, the most expensive one in where i participated was Sether, each coin was aprox $3,10 at the end of the ICO.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
hostrm

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:25:54 PM

What do you mean with ICO pricess expensive? are you talking about the prices of the coins during the ico stage?
If yes, the most expensive one in where i participated was Sether, each coin was aprox $3,10 at the end of the ICO.
I think he says that companies collect very large amounts without the need because they do not have any real value other than an idea.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: