Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:47:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to LITECOIN [LTC]  (Read 255 times)
Flamaicon (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:18:58 PM

I think that Litecoin price is frozen like 1 month more less and its a strong coin, the Top 5 best coins, and the price will PUMP soon.
My opinion, the best moment to buy is now.
swami84

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:26:44 PM

I  am not sure if it will rise now. I think one trigger for LTC is after BTC fork. The other trigger could be the introduction of atomic swaps
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:45:28 PM

Best moment to buy litecoin was be for price 100$ Grin

but on the other hand, litecoin has no bad chances to become a real payment system rather than a value like bitcoin
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:57:52 PM

Best moment to buy litecoin was be for price 100$ Grin

but on the other hand, litecoin has no bad chances to become a real payment system rather than a value like bitcoin

I was able to get in on it at 30 bucks :-D
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:01:00 PM

I think that Litecoin price is frozen like 1 month more less and its a strong coin, the Top 5 best coins, and the price will PUMP soon.
March 11, 2017 the price was $3.77 is now $252.
is it possible that the price will be several thousand of dollars before the end of the year?
Uncle PUMP would say: it is quite real, guys!  Grin
patrik58

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:21:37 PM

Quite possible. Maybe it is that quiet coin that will pump in a month or two
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:27:55 PM

Litecoin is a potential coin and the best you gonna do right now is to buy litecoin because anytime this coin will possible become this price and if that happen we can earn a lot of profit in the future.  Im very halpy brcause I bought this coin less than $20 I think if I remember last few years ago.  I hope it will continue to increase the price.  Litecoin price today is $290 and for sure it will become $500 in the next few weeks or before end of this month of january.  I hope many new investor will invest to this project so it will become more sucessful.  More litecoin that you have more money to come with you.
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:30:36 PM

It has done but I don't know if that logic is really great, the price pumped a lot before to a level that some would describe as being too high. Now it's in an area where as much as it can pump there are still many who feel the opposite. I think in fact the upside is outweighed by the potential negative at this point.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
phantomberg

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:09:38 PM

Quite possible. Maybe it is that quiet coin that will pump in a month or two

It seems to me that this coin will begin to grow with bitcoin. But no one knows exactly when bitcoin picks up again. Therefore, we must be patient.

Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:30:42 PM

It's always a good call to buy some LTC for the portfolio. It's like a old stable ground among with BTC.
And I guess we are all waiting to pass 0.02 again.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:14:25 AM

I’m a bit scheptical about litecoin pump, the dev dumped all his coin after the pump in dicember, this made a lot of fud in the litecoin community and it will slow his future growth in my opinion

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Flamaicon (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

Well, my experience say that we are each day more close to a big PUMP for Litecoin...
Ripple do it days ago... Bcash too... Ethereum is in her moment and will dump soon...
I see that its time for Litecoin Pump $
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: