Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:53:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Auctioning off my ICO - Website, DApp Interface, Smart Contract & more offered  (Read 86 times)
EtherBattleDev (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:26:29 PM

I've been part of 3 ICOs thus far and since the latest one I am working on is going well I decided to drop off this one as it was mostly a solo project. The website has been completed, the application is completely made from scratch (PC-Only w/ mobile support as an ICO milestone) without any framework & the name of the brand is catchy as well, been getting off hits without any participation from me. I do not have any surplus funds to allocate to advertising on this project but with a good advertising team or well-funded owner this ICO can turn quite a profit.

Offered Software:

~ SEO-Ready Name: Ether Battle ~
~ ICO Strong Point: First Multiplayer Blockchain Strategy Game ~
~ Completely Responsive ICO Website (Easily maintainable) ~
~ DApp Game Interface ~
~ Smart Contract ~
~ Whitepaper ~
~ FormSubmit account associated with 37 people who signed up for the Pre-ICO ~
~ Announcement Thread Image ~
~ Domain Name ending in .io ~
~ Free Hosting arranged upon agreement ~
~ Social Media Accounts across most platforms with organic hits ~

Minimum Offer: 0.5 ETH

Auction Timeframe: 1 week

Click here for a Video preview of the website & application
Skip the video to the end after one of the action cards is clicked, MetaMask is incredibly slow on my computer for some reason.

Feel free to contact me regarding any questions you may have about the ICO via e-mail or a PM on this account: etherbattle@protonmail.com

EtherBattleDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

5 Days remaining for the sale, feel free to ask me any questions on this thread or via the communication channels above.
EtherBattleDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 01:32:30 PM

2 days remaining on the sale, HMU on any of my communication methods regarding any questions you may have.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: