Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YourBlock - Blockchain based Secure Data Storage comparison platform  (Read 23207 times)
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:42:31 PM

Please, is the ico still on or about to commence? If it is about to commence,when will it come up and at what price will the token be selling?

I must say, I am as confused as you are, awhile ago some weeks I stumbled upon its bounty thread that token sale has ended. Now I saw some confusing messages that ICO is expected soon. Which is which, these information are misleading .
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:49:17 PM

No, information has been misconstrued. The YourBlock token sale concluded was it's presale which was successfully completed. The main token sale according to the website started March 18th and would last for 30days ending April 18th. Hope this helps.
Vorteqs

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:53:51 PM

Hello Are there any updates on campaign distribution time?
what is the price? When will it be traded?
thank you

Since the YBK token sale is yet to be concluded, I should guess token distribution is expected to take place at the end of the ICO in April. Unfortunately, I don't know why bounty campaign ended abruptly with the end of the presale. The price still goes at €0.5 for 1YBK until it's listed, then market would decided.
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

YOURBLOCK is a project that always brings out innovation and promising teamwork with all build crearitas with advanced technology ... always successful and be the best !!!!!
alenaselya

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:04:07 PM

YourBlock is a hybrid platform which combines the features of both public and private network. The security and scalability of the private security is combined with the data integrity and accountability of the public Ethereum platform.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

YourBlock is a hybrid platform which combines the features of both public and private network. The security and scalability of the private security is combined with the data integrity and accountability of the public Ethereum platform.

It means it will store the consumers personal and sensitive data on its own private Blockchain while  will anchoring unto the public Ethereum Blockchain to prove and achieve immutability.
Vorteqs

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

I wonder if token sale is concluded, the website does not display these vital information and when.will token distribution take place because it seems this thread is deserted. No team available to respond to enquires.
DonPea

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:50:08 PM

It seems as though the bounty thread for this project is locked, no comments or posts can be made ther. Why was it locked.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:02:41 AM

I wonder if token sale is concluded, the website does not display these vital information and when.will token distribution take place because it seems this thread is deserted. No team available to respond to enquires.
Yes bounty branch is closed, and for this reason we have to write here.
I just want to know the status of hunters.
Thanks
DonPea

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:09:48 AM

No information is passed on to the public, campaign manager should have notified those who partook in campaign regarding token distribution and the way forward.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:24:49 PM

Yes bounty branch is closed, and for this reason we have to write here.
I just want to know the status of hunters.
Thanks
I believe that payments will be made after the end of the ICO. We'll wait until the end of April, and I think that later we'll see

Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:44:17 PM

No, information has been misconstrued. The YourBlock token sale concluded was it's presale which was successfully completed. The main token sale according to the website started March 18th and would last for 30days ending April 18th. Hope this helps.
If the main sale is still ongoing, while did they end the bounty camping on time? Any update on the progress of the main sale and token distribution?

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Alltimer

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:04:59 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 11:41:02 PM by Alltimer

Just curious! Does anyone have an idea of the progress rate of this project? When is the ICO coming to an end? How much have they made so far? Who knows if they hit their target?

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
harmony225

Activity: 364
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:32:58 PM

Is there any information about the Ponte campaign?
Where it ended more than a month and the table was calculated
The subject was also closed
Is there any information about when to send?
zaeter

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:41:26 PM

Hello sir
Is there information about when the distribution will be made?
Do we have any terms or information you have to work to get the pieces
Ico has been completed and what is the project news

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ ███  █    Telegram   Twitter   █  ███  Ⓞ fluzcoin
█  █ █  █  The Intelligent Retail Currency █  █ █  █ 
Backed up by global retailers Legally compliant Non-speculative
Alltimer

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:59:20 PM

Hello sir
From what I learnt,ICO have not started they are still in the pre-sale that will end on the 31st of May. Distribution of token will be made after main token sale which will start in June1st.

MrKurh

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:39:27 PM

Hello sir
From what I learnt,ICO have not started they are still in the pre-sale that will end on the 31st of May. Distribution of token will be made after main token sale which will start in June1st.
Hey. Where did you get this information from? Thanks. It will be a fairly long company if they start the main sales in June.
Alltimer

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

Hello sir
Hey. Where did you get this information from? Thanks. It will be a fairly long company if they start the main sales in June.
Hey! I got the information from telegram, you can join the telegram group for more information @yourblockofficial

Alltimer

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:20:22 PM

This yourblock Ann thread is beginning to look like a dessert. No much activities here again, everyone including the team has been quite. What's happening?

taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:23:41 PM

Hi guys.
What is heard about the current pre-ICO. TThe team does not share the information? It remains only 9 days. Already  wanna to know how things are.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"