Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: invest in ico today or tomorrow. which is the best,the number one ;-)  (Read 93 times)
Chefironside (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:25:20 PM

invest in ico today or tomorrow. which is the best . but please only those who are active and where I can invest
today or tomorrow with eth. Ico rating should be great. Thank's for the Tipps . Good luck and have a nice day
coingrow

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:48:20 PM

I can point you towards one of the ICO's that I am bullish about, its Pundi X. They have already had a very successful presale and are all set toward their public sale which begins in 11 days from now.

Chefironside (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:58:13 PM

I can point you towards one of the ICO's that I am bullish about, its Pundi X. They have already had a very successful presale and are all set toward their public sale which begins in 11 days from now.
ohhhhhh ....  please not from your signatures. Advertising I see enough here in the forum. Please the ico post that you can really recommend. I already bought envion. Now I'm still looking for a top ico with bonus?
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:15:18 PM

Well if you see some good projects and you are confident that it will give you a lot of profits why you wait tomorrow?

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
MarioLuck990

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:15:37 PM

invest in ico today or tomorrow. which is the best . but please only those who are active and where I can invest
today or tomorrow with eth. Ico rating should be great. Thank's for the Tipps . Good luck and have a nice day

DIWtoken, go read the whitepaper, nothing else to add, is just the best quality whitepaper I have read and the idea is solid and rocks.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:38:51 PM

One that I found interesting and the crowdsale is happening at the moment is Titanium.

The project aims to create a virtualization platform on a decentralized infrastructure.

You can check this thread and make your own research before investing.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2542292.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: