Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MED] Medibloc - Blockchain based Healthcare Information  (Read 301 times)
TimelessCapital (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:34:54 PM

MED Medibloc Blockchain based Healthcare Information

Medibloc is similar to Patientory in some aspects only they should have an easier development process since the majority of healthcare in Asia is a lot more streamlined then American & European systems.

Doesn't have much exposure on western exchanges yet so it still under the radar. Only been publically available for a short time as well so there is should be a lot of exponential upside left here.
onewaytwogo

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:51:26 PM

just came across this one and having spent some time in the medical industry dealing with HIPAA compliance, this kind of tech is going to be transformative.. as an investment, I love the fact that it comes from outside the US as they will have more flexibility to grow before being subjected to the hyper-scrutiny of over-regulation.. Also love the team, i mean, look at them; we're talking head professors of medicine at major universities and many many others deeply invested in their field.. amazing.. also.. almost zero exposure in the west which to me, represents an amazing early buy opportunity.. sorry for the rant but I have been trying to get my hands on as much of this as possible and I hope that others see the potential of the amazing project.. At the minimum it will make my day job better..!
seoulfood

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:39:34 AM

Looked this up on Gate.io and bought in. Already up 100%!!! Cheesy
JoinCoins

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:40:39 AM

whats ao special about these rise of medicoins like dentacoin and this one?!
are the asian ppl crazy, personally im not that much interested about these topics
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:45:09 AM

are the asian ppl crazy, personally im not that much interested about these topics

There's a huge magnitude of people on the Eastern part of the globe. Medicine is huge there because there's so many people to treat. China is known for "eastern medicine" and India has these gurus that have crazy net worths just because they talk about health. If you've never visited, you wouldn't know the potential that something like this coin would have. Its ability to link technological prowess and health-related problems is almost certain to take off in Asia. I'm not too sure about Europe, but it doesn't really matter due to the heavy population located in Asia.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
woonwalker

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:48:10 AM

These Asian people make up a huge part of the crypto universe. Especially the Korean market where coins like this thrive. Korea is the medical tourism heart of Asia, lots of innovation coming out of this part of the world. And crypto is going nuts over there. Even cab drivers trade in crypto. Look for adoption to start there IMHO  Grin
3inthemorning

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:20:07 AM

I’ve never used Gate.io before and the only other option looks to be Korean only. How long has the coin been trading? Is Gate safe?
2coinheaven

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:23:40 AM

As the responder above pointed out the industry is huge and horrifically technically complicated with astounding levels of regulation and compliance.. This is BIG BUSINESS.. TRILLIONS of $$ per year.. NO JOKE.. Soo.. this sector of cryptocurrency is going to explode and this looks to be the ground floor..
seoulfood

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:24:53 AM

I’ve never used Gate.io before and the only other option looks to be Korean only. How long has the coin been trading? Is Gate safe?

I was put off by Gate.io at first too, but I was getting so many tips on coins they have listed (CVC, MEDI, BNT) that I gave it a shot and its been awesome.

BTW, sorry to the mod for making an off color joke about Asians. I'm Korean so I thought it was ok, but I realize now that no one knows that and it wouldn't have looked right. My bad. Thanks.
TimelessCapital (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:32:29 AM

Gates fine just set up your 2FA etc. Confusing interface and definitely room for improvement but it basically functions well.
3inthemorning

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:26:16 PM

Gates fine just set up your 2FA etc. Confusing interface and definitely room for improvement but it basically functions well.

Thank you.. I have signed up and made my trade with Gate.. Already UP and looking forward to more gains..

This is one of the only coins in the top 50 that is green across the whole timeline.. Loving it..
VuValley

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:51:12 PM

Did well even on that pullback. Buying a batch on the dip. Marketcap and volume are both blowing up. Think well see a double again when the market rebounds later in the week.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:49:32 AM

Medibloc is similar to Patientory in some aspects only they should have an easier development process since the majority of healthcare in Asia is a lot more streamlined then American & European systems.

Doesn't have much exposure on western exchanges yet so it still under the radar. Only been publically available for a short time as well so there is should be a lot of exponential upside left here.
The health industry is big in any country, after all we all care about our health and we need to get some services related to it, however every culture has their own ways of dealing with that, I remember that patientory gave good profits to some people at the beginning but from that point on nothing has happened with that coin and I think we can expect the same with this project.
VuValley

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:48:03 AM

The health industry is big in any country, after all we all care about our health and we need to get some services related to it, however every culture has their own ways of dealing with that, I remember that patientory gave good profits to some people at the beginning but from that point on nothing has happened with that coin and I think we can expect the same with this project.

You may be right. I think this i one of those very long term holds or get in and outs. Its still super new so I believe we are still on the in swing. After this Korean FUD blows over in the next day strong green candles should start lighting up.
3inthemorning

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:42:05 PM

Did well even on that pullback. Buying a batch on the dip. Marketcap and volume are both blowing up. Think well see a double again when the market rebounds later in the week.

Love this one.. when everything else was piling into the ground it was growing.. 220% this week..
mattoc59

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:04:06 PM

What do you guys think of the similar product Medchain? They have an ICO right now.
TimelessCapital (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:08:12 PM

Medchain is interesting. At first glance my thought is well the team seems kind of thin. They are actually offering half million plus shares of common stock at $2.00 a share which changes the whole makeup of investment.

Your probably not going to see big returns off this right away like you would your average ICO but it may be worth a shot with a $500 min investment. Initial offerings of stock usually carry a way higher minimum.

Medibloc is performing well. Very happy with the little bird tip I received and hope everyone else continues enjoy those profits. And if anything else comes down the pipe Ill be sure to share.
Ontological0

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

The developer is dumping his coins. This project is a disgrace to the cryptocurrency community.

Lost all trust in this Business. Our lifes aren't a joke!
pgaur89

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:19:26 PM

This looks like really crap project . No one is looking after it seems . Pump and dump project
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:09:41 PM

I dont know about this guys i bought like 50-usd worth and now is like 3-usd only plus some other trash along with it i read their wp and it looks good i hope it gets implementd

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: