Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:27:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Trading Gambling?  (Read 761 times)
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:42:45 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 11:06:41 AM by lenovo16

No, trading is different from gambling, in trading there's a specific amount of return that you can have also the chance of earnings is more possible than trading rather than gambling, though both of them requires taking risk people can be more confident with trading. Gambling at times become illegal while trading is not
I agree. I believe that bitcoin trading  is very different with bitcoin gambling. Although this two way of earning require risk, it cant still be consider as the same.
Especially in trading , you can do day trading where you can earn a small profit everyday. It is quite sure tha doing gambling. Because in gambling you only have 50/50 percent of chances. While in trading if you have a proper skills then definitely the chance of you have an income come bigger.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

No, trading is different from gambling, in trading there's a specific amount of return that you can have also the chance of earnings is more possible than trading rather than gambling, though both of them requires taking risk people can be more confident with trading. Gambling at times become illegal while trading is not
I agree. I believe that bitcoin trading  is very different with bitcoin gambling. Although this two way of earning require risk, it cant still be consider as the same.
Especially in trading , you can do day trading where you can earn a small profit everyday. It is quite sure tha doing gambling. Because in gambling you only have 50/50 percent of chances. While in trading if you have a proper skills then definitely the chnace of you have an income come bigger.
It's definitely a different thing because you need to have a proper skill with both of it. For example in trading, you need to know how to read graphs and to interpret it so that you would know when and where it is going to rise or fall. You would know when to buy. In gambling, you need to know the game to play it. Definitely, the goals are the same and that is the thing we want most, profit.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:37:56 PM

From the word i'is known that trading is different from gambling. Trading is analysis based. While gambling is only a mere profit.
How could you say that gambling is a mere profit when you can lose everything? It's not always profiting because you could lose a lot of money. Trading definitely requires analysis but gambling could be analyzed as well with different strategies.

Probably it will depend on how you see gambling. Gambling can also define a trade since the end result isn't entirely on your hands. Yes you need to have the tools to have a better chance but at the end of the day, you're still not certain of a good profitable trade, hence its still in a way, a gamble. Unless you're a whale with enough btc to sway the movement of coins.
Yes you can say that because I don't think majority of the people are gambling because they want to profit from it some think of gambling as a way of entertainment and winning is what entertains them the most. We can all have different emotions to what gambling and trading is but they all have some key differences. Gambling is always based on luck your analysis don't matter as you can only win or lose in a bet. Also in Trading your basis is of course technical analysis which you have the full control when to profit as you have the decision when to buy and sell.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:27:02 PM

From the word i'is known that trading is different from gambling. Trading is analysis based. While gambling is only a mere profit.
How could you say that gambling is a mere profit when you can lose everything? It's not always profiting because you could lose a lot of money. Trading definitely requires analysis but gambling could be analyzed as well with different strategies.

Probably it will depend on how you see gambling. Gambling can also define a trade since the end result isn't entirely on your hands. Yes you need to have the tools to have a better chance but at the end of the day, you're still not certain of a good profitable trade, hence its still in a way, a gamble. Unless you're a whale with enough btc to sway the movement of coins.
Yes you can say that because I don't think majority of the people are gambling because they want to profit from it some think of gambling as a way of entertainment and winning is what entertains them the most. We can all have different emotions to what gambling and trading is but they all have some key differences. Gambling is always based on luck your analysis don't matter as you can only win or lose in a bet. Also in Trading your basis is of course technical analysis which you have the full control when to profit as you have the decision when to buy and sell.

I see a similar aspect in trading and gambling: in gambling we have house edge, in trading we have the exchange conversion tax, and if we compare trading with sports betting I think it's almost the same thing. Skills/analysis will affect both situations, but a bit of luck is needed anyway.

The difference is that when trading you hardly lose all your money at once. You can have some losses by selling a coin cheaper than you bought, but you won't lose 100% of the invested money at once as you can still sell the coin and recover part of the investment. In gambling it's not possible, if you 'invest' X, in case of loss you will lose X (100%) at once.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
payyy

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:40:44 PM

Pretty much, yeah. It's a lower risk type of gamble if you are an experienced trader, but you cannot control the market and you never know what could happen. You should never gamble more than you are willing to lose.

The only thing that can be compared to "gamble" is just investing on ICO's. Otherwise, it can not be compared with gambling because it is not even similiar to it.

Stop with your bullshit, because we all in here know that it can not be compared.
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:00:25 PM

Pretty much, yeah. It's a lower risk type of gamble if you are an experienced trader, but you cannot control the market and you never know what could happen. You should never gamble more than you are willing to lose.

The only thing that can be compared to "gamble" is just investing on ICO's. Otherwise, it can not be compared with gambling because it is not even similiar to it.

Stop with your bullshit, because we all in here know that it can not be compared.

Gambling and trading are pretty similar, especially trading cryptos. You could lose everything with one bad call. They can be compared very well, that's the whole point of this thread.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:09:03 AM

Gambling is something that is fully based on luck, while bitcoin trading may count as gambling because the high risk that is being involved, but bitcoin trading also involves skills, the outcome is not based on luck, and also it is legal by law.

Bitcoin trading is the same as stock market trading, but involves higher risk.

The difference between trader and gambler is slim. Not all traders are willing and able to perform in-depth analysis before they plunge into the world of trading. It's easy to find traders who rely on luck only. And yes, trading is legal in most countries while gambling is the opposite.
I believe so.Bitcoin trading is definitely not gambling because you have to think first before you trade,and for sure you will not trade when the price is still low.The best time for it is when you see the price really gets higher so you can also make a profit out from your capital.But on the contrary gambling,you can make make it anytime you want.Yes it is mainly based on luck.And if you're not lucky enough,you will totally lose the game.
Trading it's all about making predictions based on the market data where gambling predict things without anything to look at just you and your feeling to play certain games expect to have some profit. If you know how to trade properly you won't consider trading as gambling at all , it's different clearly.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:37:19 AM

Gambling differs for every gamblers in the world so it is the on the way of people how they saw gambling so it is different for all people who invest in gambling .
There are a lot of users who are now addicted to gambling and even some gamblers have their own views on gambling and also some gamblers have high profits in gambling which makes them go towards gambling. But gambling can hardly be profitable because the amount we win in a game is multiplied and lost in the another game which in return gives you nothing but loss.

Whereas bitcoin trading can be hardly compared to gambling as we purchase a amount of coin and wait for it to grow up and sell the. Bitcoin trading is completely opposite then gambling according to me.
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:54:39 AM

So the question is if Bitcoin Trading is a Gamble or not?
I will express my views here and would love to know what you guys think.

It's investing. Buying and selling Bitcoin is an investment. Now, Is it Gambling?
There's a difference between Trading and Investing. Trading involves capital inhand kept for short period, typically for a few days, hours or even minutes. Investments on the other hand tend to be in months, years or even decades.

Bitcoin Trading isn't Gambling but Buying Bitcoin is “gambling”, in the sense that its an investment that could price crash at any time.
Yes we can consider that trading in bitcoin is a firm of gambling because when you are able to have a trading since bitcoin is an a transactions that needs investment or such as flow of money. So that we can consider that when you are able to  trade in bitcoin is you already gambling.because you are able to sacrifice you money and investments to gain more money that is trully needed a lot of time to reach for it.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:10:49 AM

My opinion YES, especially in the case of newbie traders or/and newbie in a crypto world. In such cases decisions towards sell-buy usually based on the feelings and on words of other people, so to me it all looks like a real gambling, because of nobody do not give any guarantees that everything is going to be exactly like that, but not the other.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

My opinion YES, especially in the case of newbie traders or/and newbie in a crypto world. In such cases decisions towards sell-buy usually based on the feelings and on words of other people, so to me it all looks like a real gambling, because of nobody do not give any guarantees that everything is going to be exactly like that, but not the other.

My also opinion is Yes, in these case, risk and no guaranty to win or lose, risk and sell or buy no guaranty to make profit, these ways look like we are playing gambling and doing trading. Sometime we feel a lot of similarity in them, but we don't forget that both names are different. These main difference are i feel it that trading is not easy and gambling is easy to play but we make money mostly in trading than gambling.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

My also opinion is Yes, in these case, risk and no guaranty to win or lose, risk and sell or buy no guaranty to make profit, these ways look like we are playing gambling and doing trading. Sometime we feel a lot of similarity in them, but we don't forget that both names are different. However trading is not easy and gambling is easy to play but we make money mostly in trading than gambling, These main difference are i feel it.
But it's fun to gamble that's why there are a lot of people getting in and failing to control themselves to recover from their losses. There has been no guarantee with anything especially in gambling because it's a risk that you will take if you will do that. I agree that trading is not easy and requires a lot of study with different approaches with it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Visualvery

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

It's completely different between bitcoin trading with gambling. Gambling is easier to play in my opinion, because luck more dominant. Easy to make decisions in gambling, then let luck or misfortune come to us.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:22:21 PM

My also opinion is Yes, in these case, risk and no guaranty to win or lose, risk and sell or buy no guaranty to make profit, these ways look like we are playing gambling and doing trading. Sometime we feel a lot of similarity in them, but we don't forget that both names are different. However trading is not easy and gambling is easy to play but we make money mostly in trading than gambling, These main difference are i feel it.
But it's fun to gamble that's why there are a lot of people getting in and failing to control themselves to recover from their losses. There has been no guarantee with anything especially in gambling because it's a risk that you will take if you will do that. I agree that trading is not easy and requires a lot of study with different approaches with it.
People should really be aware on the risk that might happen if they do decide to do pure gambling which is on possible on those games we do know but talking about bitcoin trading is entirely a different thing.It may turn out to be a gambling because its an investment which do have always a risk on losing money but with out knowledge and skills we can able to handle that thing.Everything on this world do always tied up with gamble if we do like to earn something then we do really need to risk.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2492
Merit: 582

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:08:19 AM

I think no trading is not gambling because when you bet you will received an amount equivalent to what you bet but in trading the rate or amount of return is not specific also trading is regulated while gambling is not. What was same with this two is that both will require taking chances and the risk that you either lose whatever amount of capital you have.
That is what mostly people think about trading , it gives you a return even you lost it.
No wonder as trading is a good way and reasonable business compared to gambling.
People know that trading with proper analysis won't feel like gambling , it is a real opportunity to get profit steady.
yes trading is not a gambling, here we will not get 100% loss we will get chance to withdraw our investment. In gambling only if you win your bet your money will come back or else you need to forget your investment. So trading is far better than gambling.
I agree, they are totally different from each other. Trading is even better because we can gain profit just have a good knowledge and with it and we can do it. Gambling is more on luck and we cannot say if we can win and if we can get back our investment with it after betting. We cannot say that after we bet we can still get it, there is a small chance of winning in gambling.
Yes it is the major factor. Gambling completely depends on our luck as anything can happen in a game. Even a loosing team can win in any sports and vice-versa the winning team can loose. Whereas bitcoin trading is not like that and even if the price for bitcoins goes down after we purchase some coins, that loss can be recovered by holding the coins for long term and selling them once they are high enough.

The money lost in gambling can't be recovered and also gambling is highly addictive as compared to bitcoin trading. And the loss in bitcoin trading is comparatively low.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

It's investing. Buying and selling Bitcoin is an investment. Now, Is it Gambling?
There's a difference between Trading and Investing. Trading involves capital inhand kept for short period, typically for a few days, hours or even minutes. Investments on the other hand tend to be in months, years or even decades.

Bitcoin Trading isn't Gambling but Buying Bitcoin is “gambling”, in the sense that its an investment that could price crash at any time.
It depends on a persons way of investing because trading somehow becomes gambling in particular of buying some very high risk coins out of nowhere. Investing on bitcoin trading is not gambling if you know how you will make profit in a sure coins.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
michaelch

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

I think if you're just buying and selling in the short-term in the hopes of making profit, it is much closer to gambling. But if you buy bitcoin to hold in the long-term, it is probably similar to an investment.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:24:14 AM

I think no trading is not gambling because when you bet you will received an amount equivalent to what you bet but in trading the rate or amount of return is not specific also trading is regulated while gambling is not. What was same with this two is that both will require taking chances and the risk that you either lose whatever amount of capital you have.
That is what mostly people think about trading , it gives you a return even you lost it.
No wonder as trading is a good way and reasonable business compared to gambling.
People know that trading with proper analysis won't feel like gambling , it is a real opportunity to get profit steady.
yes trading is not a gambling, here we will not get 100% loss we will get chance to withdraw our investment. In gambling only if you win your bet your money will come back or else you need to forget your investment. So trading is far better than gambling.
I agree, they are totally different from each other. Trading is even better because we can gain profit just have a good knowledge and with it and we can do it. Gambling is more on luck and we cannot say if we can win and if we can get back our investment with it after betting. We cannot say that after we bet we can still get it, there is a small chance of winning in gambling.

although to get back our investment sometimes needs too long because the price is on the bottom but we still have a big chance to recover our money. in gambling, we cannot do the same as we do in trading but if we place our money in the investment section in the gambling, then we have a big chance to make a profit. but for me, trading is different than gambling because it depends on how we could determine the movement of the price and place the buy and the sell order.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:16:46 PM

Trading and gambling are connected with its risk and thats why it is sometimes mistakenly as the same. Trading requires more time, skill, experience, knowledge before doing it and gambling is just a matter of luck. In trading you have a more probability of earning while gambling is most completely 20/100 most of the time. Trading focuses on what the investments project based on its history while gambling well, not.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:19:01 PM

Trading and gambling are connected with its risk and thats why it is sometimes mistakenly as the same. Trading requires more time, skill, experience, knowledge before doing it and gambling is just a matter of luck.
Not just due to the risks involved but the rewards we can make with them. Both are highly rewarding if everything favors us. If something is missing then we cannot expect any returns but our capital/bankroll itself will be at peril. There are lots of similarities which makes people to compare them.

In trading you have a more probability of earning while gambling is most completely 20/100 most of the time. Trading focuses on what the investments project based on its history while gambling well, not.
The probability of winning with trading improves when a trader gains more knowledge and experience where gambling is not providing any such room for improvement like we always need luck to favor us.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: