Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:00:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange Tokens  (Read 77 times)
MorrizeN (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:36:26 PM

I am looking to invest on new exchange tokens like COSS, Binance, Kucoin etc, because it seems that they are very profitable. I am looking for new tokens like these. Could any one share a coming ICO project that i can invest in ? I will share one that i recently found https://legolas.exchange/

thanks !
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392

Spanish Translator

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:53:48 PM

Hi. Check Apollo DAE: Apollodae.io/?earn=0.250904390823BTC They aim to be one of the top 5 exchanges at the end of the year and they are really serious with their platform. You even can try the Beta and see that Apollo DAE will definitely achieve his goal. If you use my link to buy tokens when they open the ICO, you will get a discount of 5%.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:56:36 PM

KuCoin is getting more popular because it has cheaper tx fees compared to the major exchanges,and most of the new coins are there.
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:59:43 PM

I am looking to invest on new exchange tokens like COSS, Binance, Kucoin etc, because it seems that they are very profitable. I am looking for new tokens like these. Could any one share a coming ICO project that i can invest in ? I will share one that i recently found https://legolas.exchange/

thanks !
Go for kucoin shares it has a great concept and will moon very soon it even shares earnings with holders.
andohyeb

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:59:08 PM

It is true that most tokens of established exchange ICO are the most profitable since they have track record of be profitable in the long term. There are a lot of ICO you can find on ICO listings site if you do your research well.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:14:27 PM

The exchange was launched in September 2017, but within 4 months made a good leap in development. Just using own KuCoin Shares token helped them in this. In general, the exchange seeks a more convenient exchange than the traditional exchanges available today. For example, the share of the platform accounts for 90% of trade fees from users. They also offer round-the-clock customer service and generous referral rewards.
among

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:51:28 PM

thanks !

there are some ICOs are better than those you montioned, loke ethos,powerldger,
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:40:57 AM

I just signed up for Kucoin because of this thread. Looks pretty amazing, and the Kucoin Shares have really taken off since the exchanges inception. Thanks for the recommendation, and I hope I got in at the right time lol. I just picked up some KCS, as well, so I'm curious to see how much I can actually make from the exchange fees "profit sharing" with the amount of coins I have. I'm pretty pumped about this lol

RobertoMakeli

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:51:52 AM

thanks !
I suggest Tokia and Debitum coin, try it bro
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:03:22 AM

There are many other coins that are out with similar concept like SWP etc but in my opinion you should only invest in well-established exchange coins like Kucoin shares or Binance because they already have traffic on their exchange and you will even get the part of profits out of it, whereas it has huge uncertainty of getting appropriate traffic on new exchanges as there is a throat-cut competition here on such exchanges.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:20:08 PM

thanks !
The best thing to do is to do your own research because we have our own point of views in each ICOs,coins etc. the best teacher you can have is your experience,no matter what happen to your investment it depends on how you give time to search deeply in ICO's background.Investment is a serious thing to do do not ask random people which is which,you can start reading whitepaper first then go search the developer's and founder's backgrounds.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: