Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why MP is your God.  (Read 38105 times)
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 08:57:41 AM

Wait, are you the guy who runs our EVE Online corporation 1Bitcoin?  Undecided

Enjoy! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 09:04:55 AM

Enjoy! Smiley
Fuck.

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
MPOE-PR (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 09:43:24 AM

"Keen and incisive isn't the half of it."

I bid adieu, “for the joy’s gone out of me now, like the pee from a small boy in a swimming pool on a hot day.”

I'm still trying to figure what'd be going on inside the cranial cavity of someone calling anything MP ever wrote "mealy mouthed". It boggles.

More and more beating around the bush

Any time you're done presenting your original research in psychology-over-the-internet you may proceed to address any of the actual points.

But just to make it clear to the kids following along at home-- the consequence of all that is you were evicted from the channel, apparently to the reasonable satisfaction of "my betters".

This is actually untrue. The two bans quoted are the only bans MP ever had in -otc, and there was no "eviction", he simply stopped showing up. Which makes you a liar. Again, if anyone were counting.

Not to worry, I'm sure the consummate scammers of BTC will be more than willing to vouch for your "gold star" reputation. Like the people that shilled for Pirate. Or like the people that shilled for BFL. Or you know, all those respectable folk you hang out with. GLWT. For anyone else "keeping score at home" you're still an untrustworthy, duplicitous piece of shit.

At least you're enough of an idiot to manage getting yourself caught in your own lies within the space of a single forum page. Always good for a chuckle, such intellectual performance.

Your questions are broken, in that they make mistaken assumptions about the world which renders them unanswerable.

I love this and will have to save it to use myself.  I don't like when people ask questions with goofy invalid premise.  And not even saying that is or isn't true in this particular case...just saying it in general.

Just another public service I provide. (And no, you're not the first. You're not even the first this month.)

I am not a guy. Dudes, do your reading, seriously, it's embarrassing. You're not in BTC if you have no clue about anything, this is like asking Clinton if she's Obama. What Pashtun herds do you live amongst?

Come on MP-pr, stop showing yourself as even bigger joke than you already are. MP: your PR-lady is doing a very bad job. O wait, weren't you all the same? Atleast that MP-PR avatar is a stock photo, right?
You can make money and do business without being a total asshole.

Btw, MPEx is now doomed without S.DICE. But I hope you already knew this.

I'm sorry for bumping this thread...

I'm just quoting this so you can later laugh at how clueless you were. Or in any case, so we can.

Well, there is still S.MPOE on MPEX and MP is quite aware what this makes out of MPEX, hence the Backround of this Photo

Maybe this is also why he needs this masturbation thread to jerk off to?  Wink

The photo predates Bitcoin by a good few years. Your visual substitute for thinking doesn't cut it.

Why MP is your God.

LOL
You remind me of this guy i knew.
Every friday he would go to a random kintergarten, step in and start laughing at the kids for not having college education.
"Bow", he used to say, "bow to your god!"
Yeah, the kids prolly had it coming.
Good times.

That's pretty much exactly accurate, except a) the kids don't claim to have college educations and b) marauding retards like gmaxwell above are actually dangerous. The proof they're actually dangerous is evident if you consider the evolution of the US: not half a century of administration of untrustworthy, duplicitous pieces of shit of the exact same type took it from being pretty much the first in everything to being pretty much a laughing stock in any respect.

They must be discouraged if BTC is to succeed. Because, after all, we're not trying to build a kindergarten here, are we.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 10:08:10 AM

Oh, buttcoin still lives? Neat.

They'll probably be around longer than MPEX.
You didn't tell me how there wasn't insider trading going on. Stocks being bought up just prior to the deal to just under the buy-out price stinks. You can claim you had nothing to do with it, but then you'd have to acknowledge what happened.
MPOE-PR (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 10:22:19 AM

They'll probably be around longer than MPEX.

This is what Sean Smith thought, isn't it.

You didn't tell me how there wasn't insider trading going on.

How do you expect me to tell you how something DIDN'T happen? That's not possible.

What's possible is you actually building your case, as to what you think did happen. If you manage to step outside the pinko swarm mentality for a moment and actually articulate thoughts for yourself rather than simply re-hashing the entire contextual "words for their effect" thing.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 10:35:22 AM

tits or gtfo anyone?  Grin

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 10:40:39 AM

Recalls badly that it was delivered once r3wt beware lol

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 10:44:26 AM

Recalls badly that it was delivered once r3wt beware lol

wait so the tits in question do not belong to the female in the avatar? nevermind then

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Anduck
Legendary

quack

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 10:45:46 AM

Well, MPOE-PR could also explain us why she or he is being an asshole. Or does he think he's not acting like an asshole? Seriously. It's bad PR for MPEX.

MPOE-PR (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 10:52:39 AM

Well, MPOE-PR could also explain us why she or he is being an asshole. Or does he think he's not acting like an asshole? Seriously. It's bad PR for MPEX.

What makes you think you have a clue about PR? You don't have a clue about anything else, why'd PR be the one exception?

Anduck
Legendary

quack

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 10:54:20 AM

What makes you think you have a clue about PR? You don't have a clue about anything else, why'd PR be the one exception?

Calling others (like bitcoin developer gmaxwell) untrustworthy piece of shit etc. is good PR you think? Think about what you say, kiddo.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 10:54:38 AM

It's bad PR for MPEX.

I think a lot of people disagree, and the people who agree you aren't the target audience for MPEx anyway.
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 10:54:54 AM

Calling others untrustworthy piece of shit etc. is good PR

Especially when they are :-)

2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 10:55:05 AM

How do you expect me to tell you how something DIDN'T happen? That's not possible.

I'd like you to tell me how you'll shut the hell up, but that's never gonna happen.
In other news, your threads have gone from informatively insulting to downright and embarassingly cringeworthy.

You're giving MP and his business(es?) a bad name, not that that can do any MORE damage to their reputation.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 10:55:20 AM

What's possible is you actually building your case, as to what you think did happen. If you manage to step outside the pinko swarm mentality for a moment and actually articulate thoughts for yourself rather than simply re-hashing the entire contextual "words for their effect" thing.

Alright then, somebody got wind of the SD deal before it was announced, along with the price and bought up all shares below that price. MPEX is one of the places where the information could have been available beforehand. This makes you a potential suspect.
Anduck
Legendary

quack

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 10:59:44 AM

It's bad PR for MPEX.

I think a lot of people disagree, and the people who agree you aren't the target audience for MPEx anyway.

Hah, fine. Being asshole, calling others untrustworthy shits etc just like that is nothing more than ignorant childs play. Kids usually learn to not behave like that because it's super stupid.

I wonder are people who accept this kids acting the target audience of an exchange. An exchange that stupid people need to pay 3000 USD to use. And there's nothing much more to trade except the exchanges stock itself.

But that's about enough about MPEX.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 11:06:04 AM

I wonder are people who accept this kids acting the target audience of an exchange. An exchange that stupid people need to pay 3000 USD to use. And there's nothing much more to trade except the exchanges stock itself.

But that's about enough about MPEX.
MPOE - BTCUSD options.
Loozik

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 11:20:06 AM

I am not a guy.

Prove it.
MPOE-PR (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 11:23:54 AM

I'd like you to tell me how you'll shut the hell up, but that's never gonna happen.
In other news, your threads have gone from informatively insulting to downright and embarassingly cringeworthy.

You're giving MP and his business(es?) a bad name, not that that can do any MORE damage to their reputation.

Careful there, a burt hutt is showing.

Alright then, somebody got wind of the SD deal before it was announced, along with the price and bought up all shares below that price. MPEX is one of the places where the information could have been available beforehand. This makes you a potential suspect.

For the record, I never knew about it before I read about it on Trilema. MP obviously knew about it, but is the only one here that did and never said anything to anyone before Erik announced it. This anyone includes the numerous PT operators, which were (perhaps understandably) at least nonplussed by the shock of it. So, suspect away, but nothing came out of MPEx on the score. I have all this on divine authority.

That aside, the graph you point to suffers from the following defects:
a. it comes from an untrustworthy source;
b. fails to show anything out of the ordinary and
c. (as pankkake points out) is mistimed.

So no, on the balance of evidence nobody got wind of anything whatsoever and did nothing with it at all. The SA crew found about the whole thing late and just threw some words on the page more or less randomly. Which you know, is cool and all, but...seriously, that site used to benefit from a lot more intelligent effort, and it showed. Goonworld running out of people? Or just a dearth of smart ones?

Kids usually learn to not behave like that because it's super stupid.

How superold are you?

And there's nothing much more to trade except the exchanges stock itself.

Here's a hint. There's something super to be said for not listing every superscam on the block.

Anduck
Legendary

quack

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 11:30:49 AM

MPOE-PR: you really try to explain how MPEX is to be trusted and how you're all legit - and same time you come to these forums and act like a kid, shout names at people, refuse to answer simple questions (and answer back with sarcastic nonsense) and you are overall behaving untrustworthy. You're MPOE's PR.

Nonrelated: Isn't over 90% of MPEX volume trading of MPEX stock?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: