Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:29:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why MP is your God.  (Read 38105 times)
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 04:29:09 PM

What I know for sure is that MPOE-PR is ignorant and he knows it.

Are you with the Self Contradiction Brigade?

What did you even try to accomplish with this thread?

ridnovir

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 04:49:35 PM

MP - who is that scrawny jew 
LAMarcellus

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 05:29:49 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2013, 05:41:48 PM by LAMarcellus

WTF is going on here!?!??!?!

Trannies doing donkey shows interspecies erotica, back room deals between duplicitous shady characters.

Who knew BTCtalk was so exciting with such colorful characters?

Give me MOAR!!

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion. – Albert Camus
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 05:35:58 PM

Trannies doing donkey shows, back room deals between duplicitous shady characters.

Give me MOAR!!

I might actually work on a compilation of drama threads next week, for newbies to catch up more easily than I did.  Wink

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
threeip

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 05:36:47 PM

I might actually work on a compilation of drama threads next week, for newbies to catch up more easily than I did.  Wink

The forum has a pre-made list here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=52741;sa=showPosts

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ GPG:2AFD99BB ಠ_ಠ mon
Loozik

Activity: 378

Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:02:18 PM

1. Care to explain those ''mistaken assumptions''?
Nope.

Then you can hardly make yourself understood. Shouldn't PR be about clear communication?
Loozik

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:07:28 PM

My guess is MP fired a shemale pretending to be a woman, called MPOE-PR. Maybe he no longer needs tranny services, who knows?

MPOE-PR took revenge by (i) describing MP as a god and (ii) posting a claim-contradictory picture of MP in all his glory, dressed in $25 Borat suit, riding a donkey pretending to be a pony.

Those women, sorry those trannys  Grin

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 07:09:12 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2013, 07:26:39 PM by ElectricMucus

Alright then, somebody got wind of the SD deal before it was announced, along with the price and bought up all shares below that price. MPEX is one of the places where the information could have been available beforehand. This makes you a potential suspect.

Actually I was interested in this case, because it looks indeed suspicious.

The first  spike in volume was a sale. Maybe the alleged insider put up a buy wall which was filled immediately, but I exclude this trade from the trades of interest for now. The jump from 0.0022 BTC to 0.002399 BTC was due to the next buy, not because of the sale of 5000 shares.

The next picture shows the range of alleged insider trades:

Inbetween those two points were:

61 trades (60x "Market Buy", 1x "Call Option") with a volume of 12,156 shares for a total of 32.61828 BTC. The averaged price per share was 0.002683 BTC. This results in a profit of 9.92772 BTC after the buyback for 42.546 BTC (0.0035 BTC per share).

10 BTC profit in a 126,315 BTC deal seems somewhat insignificant to me.

It would make sense to add those 5k shares as part of a double cross deal though, meaning the deal didn't officially went through till it was filled. I think that is as close to what actually happened as it can, it would make sense for the buyer to try to acquire as much shares as possible before the deal. The shady part would be a "slipping timeline" where the deal isn't in place until a threshold of shares have been acquired.

This practise wouldn't count as insider trading under the Bitcoin ethic, I think this is also how the Bitcoin/Dollar market works to a large extent. It still is scummy imo.
MP might have been out of the loop, unless he was the acquiring party... Wink
MPOE-PR (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 07:20:52 PM

Trannies doing donkey shows, back room deals between duplicitous shady characters.

Give me MOAR!!

The Bitcoin Drama Timeline.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Loozik

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 09:45:04 PM

Alright then, somebody got wind of the SD deal before it was announced, along with the price and bought up all shares below that price. MPEX is one of the places where the information could have been available beforehand. This makes you a potential suspect.

Actually I was interested in this case, because it looks indeed suspicious.

The first  spike in volume was a sale. Maybe the alleged insider put up a buy wall which was filled immediately, but I exclude this trade from the trades of interest for now. The jump from 0.0022 BTC to 0.002399 BTC was due to the next buy, not because of the sale of 5000 shares.

The next picture shows the range of alleged insider trades:

Inbetween those two points were:

61 trades (60x "Market Buy", 1x "Call Option") with a volume of 12,156 shares for a total of 32.61828 BTC. The averaged price per share was 0.002683 BTC. This results in a profit of 9.92772 BTC after the buyback for 42.546 BTC (0.0035 BTC per share).

10 BTC profit in a 126,315 BTC deal seems somewhat insignificant to me.

Where one can look at those s.dice charts? Preferably non-java charts.
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 09:52:14 PM

Where one can look at those s.dice charts? Preferably non-java charts.

Well, there is http://coinflow.co/chart/S.DICE-PT.

If you need NT importable data, I'd be happy to serve Daddy Loozik. Cheesy

Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 09:57:10 PM

And remember this might help keep your godness on top for quite some time, before you become the god of "Off Topic".  Smiley
Yet another good call from your only unicorn worshipper.

On my way to the throne!
First target would be the power-hugnry-ignored Trashcan.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
midnightmagic

Activity: 88
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 10:35:38 PM

MP also has a lot of misses, for example (s)he was apparently telling people that I (0_o) was trying to rob people with my "I taint rich!" thread.  It turns out that when you talk smack about everyone, eventually you get some hits.

No. What he said was that there's no way to tell whether you then use that to try and convince some random clueless noob that indeed you're rich. This is a fact: had he not sunk your stupid little idea you could have so convinced some random clueless noob. Irrespective of whether you had planned to or would have actually tried to, this is still not something you should be trusted with, as in spite of all the pretense you're still an untrustworthy, duplicitous piece of shit.

I wonder if pr lady has nice feet.  If I was banking off btc abd pummeling idiots. I'd never wear shoes.  So I'm assumeing she has cute feet.  I'm just trying to find more reasons to love this woman.

Could you possibly have missed that thread?!

Saved.
Loozik

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 10:38:09 PM

Thanks a lot, Dex.

I hope tranny MPEO-PR will forgive me for hijacking the thread for a while to ask two questions:

1. Am I correct to assume (judging from coinflow.co) that there are 5 securities exchanges (BTC-TC, LTC-Global, Bitfunder, MPEx and Havelock) in crypto economy?

2. Were there attempts to hook these exchanges to tradingview? Coinflow charts are terrible to read - I won't be able to tell if there was some sort of a scam going on with s.dice because of the chart low quality / granularity, and in case there was a scam if one was able to predict it.

If you need NT importable data, I'd be happy to serve Daddy Loozik. Cheesy

Not worth the effort at the moment, but thanks Smiley
hlynur

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 09:21:13 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2013, 05:06:18 PM by hlynur

well that thread was quite amusing.
...very interesting read for a morning coffee.
especially the drama timeline for me as a newcomer

would have been much better with a lesser smack of narcissism though
(but it made for a vivid discussion and a little too much mirror-gazing is a common burden of intelligence above the average)

narayan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I do not sell Bitcoins. I sell SHA256(SHA256()).

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 09:24:50 AM

What about usagi??

BTC: 1PiPooLvcEoBLuXBHbwUnN5rShs2nas223
LTC: LRq7YPMDoERSZcte9ZPNHQkUbfiPsY55VM
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 11:57:49 AM

So people still don't know about these gems.. Wink

BTC-TC, LTC-Global, Bitfunder, MPEx and Havelock are the major five whereby LTC-GLOBAL a Litecoin exchange is. BTC-TC (www.btct.co) has the highest volume (30d avg 197k, daily avg 6.6k Bitcoin). The charting situation is even worse. IRC trade feeds and coinflow are the only public tools I know of.

Loozik

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 12:52:15 PM

So people still don't know about these gems.. Wink

Yes, I was unaware of these exchanges. And I didn't know what MPEx was until I read this thread.

BTC-TC, LTC-Global, Bitfunder, MPEx and Havelock are the major five whereby LTC-GLOBAL a Litecoin exchange is. BTC-TC (www.btct.co) has the highest volume (30d avg 197k, daily avg 6.6k Bitcoin).

Is there a way to know volumes generated on other exchanges? Something like this would help: http://www.bitcoincharts.com/markets/

The charting situation is even worse. IRC trade feeds and coinflow are the only public tools I know of.

I do not trade anything that I cannot (i) first see on a high quality chart and (ii) then read and analyze the tape for selected points and ranges between them (to study what techniques are used by the big players for a selected instrument).

1. Do you trade on these exchanges?

2. Is shorting possible?

If you can get BTC-TC guys (do they have a representative on this forum?) to talk to tradingview guys (there is a representative on this forum) and in result get tradingview to chart BTC-TC instruments, I will in return give you a number of trading calls.
tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 12:59:45 PM

Well, MPOE-PR could also explain us why she or he is being an asshole. Or does he think he's not acting like an asshole? Seriously. It's bad PR for MPEX.

What makes you think you have a clue about PR? You don't have a clue about anything else, why'd PR be the one exception?

Being a PR person who is ignored to the max (hence orange ignore link) by the Public they are hired to Relate to would be be seen as a bad move in most businesses. Or do you actually believe you will be taken serious by annoying as much people as possible? Well it might work, annoying TV ads tend to get much attention. Cheesy
Xer0

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 08:28:26 PM

He has worn better. WORSHIP HIM.

::Cue the Joker theme song from Burton's Batman movie (Who Do You Love?)::

call Walter, the Observers landed!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: