Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:03:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitterex wallet  (Read 84 times)
sann111 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:31:24 PM

Hey guys,

How do I know how much profit I have earned on my coins on Bitterex. Under wallet, it just says the amount I bought but
not what its worth now. It also only show percent increase or decrease. and I know i can see how much money I have. But I
want to see how much earning there is on each coin. How do I do that?
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:47:00 PM

There isn't a spot that shows your ROI on the Trex wallet and any wallet for that matter. Afaik you must manually figure out what price you bought in for (either bitcoin or fiat) and then see what the value is of the coins you hold now. I have yet to see a website that neatly calculates it for you and that is because it isn't their job to do this, it is ours.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
sann111 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:45:59 PM

So what do you do when you get profit from the altcoin, how do you cash it out?
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:02:45 PM

So what do you do when you get profit from the altcoin, how do you cash it out?

How about just selling the coins you bought for fiat or Bitcoin? From there you choose other crypto assets to invest in, or wait for the price of your sold coins to go down, or just cash out entirely. Do some logical thinking please.... If you want to track your profits in a more appropriate manner, and one that shows you your gains, then download and install the app Blockfolio. As far as I know it's just an Android based app, but in a similar way, there are also apps that do the same on the iOS platform. Just do some research and you'll have everything up and running pretty quickly.
sann111 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:11:18 PM

I allready see some profits from altcoins, but i dont know which one earned me most profit. Is it possible to just cash out the
profit and not sell all your coins?
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:22:11 AM

There isn't a spot that shows your ROI on the Trex wallet and any wallet for that matter. Afaik you must manually figure out what price you bought in for (either bitcoin or fiat) and then see what the value is of the coins you hold now. I have yet to see a website that neatly calculates it for you and that is because it isn't their job to do this, it is ours.

Check out https://chainswap.io. Is that similar to the type of service that you're talking about? It's so much easier than having to manually calculate the value of a certain crypto Smiley

I allready see some profits from altcoins, but i dont know which one earned me most profit. Is it possible to just cash out the
profit and not sell all your coins?

This seems like a pretty simple thing to do if you're fairly decent at math. You can clearly see how many altcoins you exchanged, and at the price that you exchanged them for. Convert that into a dollar amount, and then do the same conversion for the coins that you're holding at current values. Subtract the original exchange price, and the difference is what you should be able to sell at a profit. It's a manual process, but the cool thing about most exchanges is that you can indicate how much of a coin you want to sell using its own value, the value of BTC, or the fiat value of whatever you're exchanging it for. Check out the multiple options when creating a sell order.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: