Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:24:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Price of a token/coin  (Read 106 times)
Chrisjay29 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:09:03 PM

I just want to ask
   Whats make the token and coin make them high price and low price??

if the supply of the coin/token are few/low is that  mean there are demand..So if demand the price is huge??

Why is that if many user selling there token/coin.The Token/coin will be dump...and possible not to rise again..

Jut asking this question and to know how the supply circulate in a token/coin....

Im currious about this...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:48:55 PM

Demand and supply control the price of coins based on expectation of future successes

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:53:30 PM

Whales are manipulating the market. Also sometimes they put fake news to pump and dump coin. Another thing is signal groups. Yes total supply is important but pople dont care about that.

Hades92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:23:06 PM

high prices and low prices remain based on the law of demand, the more demand the higher the price and vice versa. but we also have to see the number of transactions and volume can affect the value of the digital currency.

for a second problem certainly influences the value of the currency, because the more outstanding the market the cheaper and can reduce the value of the currency. the more rare an item will increase the price of the goods. but not necessarily directly proportional to its value. for that we have to get used to read every coin product that they launch, whether to pull the future or not.

my advice before investing or getting involved in it, get used to reading whitepaper and their roadmap. hopefully help

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:29:24 PM

I just want to ask
   Whats make the token and coin make them high price and low price??

if the supply of the coin/token are few/low is that  mean there are demand..So if demand the price is huge??

Why is that if many user selling there token/coin.The Token/coin will be dump...and possible not to rise again..

Jut asking this question and to know how the supply circulate in a token/coin....

Im currious about this...
Due to the high interest from newcomers to buy these token after they are listing in the exchange site and then that makes the price of coin increase a lot otherwise if the demand will go to another new project that then they will try to dump their coin and move towards the new project this is actually hurting the price of coin and decrease the price.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:55:54 PM

Demand and supply is the cause of price appreciation and depreciation.Usually people place orders on exchanges with the highest price for buying being up the list and lowest price at the bottom.Now if people decide they want to sell their tokens off,they will sell to the highest orders in the list first and so price will start going down.Also sell prices are placed from lowest on top to highest at the bottom,So there is an increased demand for the token,the lowest prices will be bought first and as demand increases and more people buy,they will have no option than to be clearing the prices in an ascending order. And basically thats about it.

Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:04:47 AM

Total supply,  circulating supply is all important in a coins life.  Coins whose supply is limited and relatively low capped tend to do well in price more than coins whose supply is excessive. Also market cap matters. You compare current marketcap and know at what marketcap the coin will be at and how far the price would've moved. Low marketcap coins with good potential do well more than coins whose marketcap is already high. Volume matters too. If a coin has high volume daily, it simply means it's active and has many users.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:05:30 AM

DCN is great token. The price is very low now but the growth is more than 100 %. My asset grow with my DCN. I think it is time to buy and hold DCN now before the price goes up. In the next few months I think my DCN will be 100.000 USD. That;s a big profit from holding token.
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:09:57 AM

Right now I think the most important thing for the price of a coin or token is hype. I don't know how long this goes on but I see the strangest coins I've heard of and have been worth almost $0 shoot up for no reason.

whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:29:22 AM

Honestly, right now, it seems like it’s all dictated by price - regardless of total supply or any fundamentals.  Speculators are driving up the price of every currency l, especially the ones under $1.  This won’t last forever, but ride it while you can!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jiguqtmay511632

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:42:23 AM

The demand and supply make great contribution to the price but the promotion of it will also influence the price. Because if more people know about it, more demand will appear so the price will go up. But unfortunately, there is some fake infomation which will mislead us so we should be more aware.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: