Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:46:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin redistributes wealth or just makes the wealthy richer?  (Read 3730 times)
Zero504

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:55:02 PM

You have a point in saying making wealthy richer because they can able and easily do mining, investing, trading and gambling. But it's depends on the person on what the status of their life in accessing bitcoin.
Yes but who does all that mining, investing, trading and gambling? Maybe with the exception for the last activity, it is largely done by the wealthy of this world. Which proves the OP point, the resistribution will be very minor.

Crypto assets can run in two directions that you believe because they can run actively or passively, if we are active in short-term transactions, then wealth is the main goal, the opposite thing also happens for welfare where bitcoin always experiences a huge price increase and still in the path of initial fluctuations that will continue to develop.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:43:56 PM

For me bitcoin is a Helping everyone it is just depend on you on how you manage your money and your hardwork
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:52:06 PM

I think it depends on a person on how they use bitcoin and how much they invest on it.  Wherever bitcoin comes from the only thing i know that everyone who believes and invest will earn profit through this bitcoin not only the rich but also poor people that has enough knowledge on how to use and invest it.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:24:50 PM

For me bitcoin is a Helping everyone it is just depend on you on how you manage your money and your hardwork
I think like you. It's for everyone who knows it and uses it. The point here is that it's only for anyone who understands it. Know when the good time, then it will be very rich...
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:09:25 AM

Just that... do you think there is any re-distribution effect at all due to bitcoin?

I think bitcoin is just like other currency, we should work to earn bitcoin and we dont have our bitcoin by free. I think, the best thing about bitcoin is we can make investment with big profits potential in the future
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:19:31 AM

I dont think cryptocurrency is bias, I maen, it gives return of investments to everyone who trades well, you can lose money regardless of status, you could also gain big irregardless of what your status is. This is the reason why I like the whole cryptosystem, you could buy cryptocurrencies anywhere, you could hodl  your coins without the difficult paper works from banks, and you can earn big depending on how you play with your holdings. Cryptocurrency doesnt make the rich richer, it gives everyone the same experience.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 12:40:00 AM

I think that only makes the rich. because after bitcoin is sold in the market, the profits that have been earned cannot grow anymore.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
NowLovebed

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:35:59 AM

Bitcoin redistribute wealth because everybody has a chance to be rich. If you are interested you will find out how to be rich in bitcoin. Many are rich now created by bitcoin in our place.
Lengcengteng

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:02:21 AM

On the other side of the picture there are poor who becomes poorer and rich who got bankrupt. The winner of this game are the one who ends up getting more profit thus we can say that bitcoin can redistribute wealth but we cannot still deny the fact that those who have resources have  an advantage to this game.
Hexbreaker

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:01:18 AM

Being rich helps to be even richer. This is due to having money to invest and double your return. Bitcoin has given both the rich and the poor the opportunity to earn money. It definitely is for the people's benefit but it just like more investments, it favors the rich.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:11:04 AM

I think that the system of bitcoin when it comes to financial distribution is not really that different onto what the physical world does. We are all working here; and in the economic world, everyone is working; be it - from poor to rich. Hence, it is only normal that the wealth will be distributed since 'workers' here will not have the financial belongings if it wasn't because of the investments coming from the wealth of the rich. Likewise, we cannot also deny the fact that rich people, in using bitcoin, are becoming richer. Thus, I think that bitcoin is both redistributing wealth and making the wealthy richer --- it works on both ways simultaneously and continuously. Meaning, both sides and parties were being benefited.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:12:50 AM

Just that... do you think there is any re-distribution effect at all due to bitcoin?
I think wealthy people will be richer but also more likely to go bankrupt. it's all risky. Whales will adjust to this market, but many whales have become bankrupt because their strategies are not on the right track.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:44:12 AM

You have a point in saying making wealthy richer because they can able and easily do mining, investing, trading and gambling. But it's depends on the person on what the status of their life in accessing bitcoin.
Yes but who does all that mining, investing, trading and gambling? Maybe with the exception for the last activity, it is largely done by the wealthy of this world. Which proves the OP point, the resistribution will be very minor.
It can be both. many of my friends who have economies are not very good before. but with their perseverance and skill in making
profits in crypto investments make them rich now. come on. we know that crypto gives big profits to anyone right
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:12:51 AM

Bitcoin affects the both. It makes the wealthy people becomeore richer and can also make the not so wealthy people to wealthy. Because of the quality and characteristics of bitcoin, rich people see it as a new business that is why they keep on investing in here. They proved that bitcoin is somehow can gain them more profit. As for the not so rich people, if they are wise enough to understand the bitcoin and tge market then it can be their source of money or income.

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:20:20 AM

it depends on the capital you put in bitcoin, if you put huge amount of money invested, the ROI is bigger, wealth is not free, bitcoin does not promise us that if we do bitcoin, we are sure to get rich, wealth is dictated by how much we invested, it does not guarantee us sure wealth but the possible of being rich rather. bitcoin cannot re-distributes wealth to everyone.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Nathanclark

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:46:26 AM

For bitcoin to serve its altruistic purposes and executing Satoshi’s original vision, bitcoin must be traded and spread around, not held by a few privileged hands.
williamweber

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:19:44 AM

Just saying, it's hardly the people's coin. There are billions of people on the planet who live on less than $1 per day. How does BTC solve their problems?
brookecooper

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:37:55 AM

It's not redistribution at all. Once the price settles, and if Bitcoin replaces the dollar (which I doubt it will), the old rich will still be able to buy more than the old poor and will still be richer than them.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:43:07 AM

it depends on the capital you put in bitcoin, if you put huge amount of money invested, the ROI is bigger, wealth is not free, bitcoin does not promise us that if we do bitcoin, we are sure to get rich, wealth is dictated by how much we invested, it does not guarantee us sure wealth but the possible of being rich rather. bitcoin cannot re-distributes wealth to everyone.
many factors that influence to become rich in bitcoin. trading strategies, capital, and mental endurance. with a lot of capital but without being balanced with a good knowledge and mentality strategy, i think it will suffer a loss
Evacarter

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:03:54 AM

Bitcoin removes the need for intermediates and classic banks. Wealth has never been or never will be distributed evenly. But access to money and the ability to move money to remote regions across borders is the real win.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: