Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:05:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how can we make life easier with bitcoin/cryptocurrency nowadays  (Read 128 times)
JimXcrab (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:38:29 PM

for me,bitcoin can make our lives easier beecause we can use it for our daily needs and make life getting better
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:40:34 PM

for me,bitcoin can make our lives easier beecause we can use it for our daily needs and make life getting better

Wow, just another newbie creating a new thread with 0 activities on his profile, it does not surprise me anymore. I guess that you have an alternate account, otherwise, you would not even know how to create a thread.

Anyway, the only way to make bitcoin and altcoins adapt to our lifes, is just to use a debit card that can be loaded with cryptos in general, for me, this is the most easiest way because you do not need to pass through to huge exchanges everytime that you want to spend.

I dont know, this is the best thing for me.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

sirkings0003

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:50:38 PM

When you can success make a cross border transaction payment at a minimal fee; when you can you can get extra money that is in your own wallet; etc. Bitcoin is actually making our llives better.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:32:55 AM

When you can success make a cross border transaction payment at a minimal fee; when you can you can get extra money that is in your own wallet; etc. Bitcoin is actually making our llives better.

Bitcoin for me is actually a life changing world where we can earn extra income for the service in my involvement in the bitcoinforum and change the way we do transactions. There is a big chance that I may able to acquire things that I wish to acquire that may took long for me to achieve and perhaps a chance to uplift my financial burdens.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:27:17 AM

Amazing....open thread from newbie ^^
Of course about bitcoin..... this coin make my life it is better than 6 months ago
But, bitcoin can not to be main job or work for me. I have to make or work in real world

-= OI =-
uyalun85

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

It is making my life easier with the profits and additional income to help pay my expenses  Grin But of course there are much more to crypto that can make better lifestyle for everyone
BUSTEDCLUB

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:51:44 AM

Wow, just another newbie creating a new thread with 0 activities on his profile, it does not surprise me anymore. I guess that you have an alternate account, otherwise, you would not even know how to create a thread.

Anyway, the only way to make bitcoin and altcoins adapt to our lifes, is just to use a debit card that can be loaded with cryptos in general, for me, this is the most easiest way because you do not need to pass through to huge exchanges everytime that you want to spend.

I dont know, this is the best thing for me.

dude, dont be so hard, im newbie too. I try to learn a lot in this forum this last three month. Cryptocurrency help me so much, allready improve my trading skill too
redsuncrypto

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:00:52 AM

congratulation newbie with new thread, bitcoin can make our life better because it's anonymousand its price go up very fast so we can earn profit in crypto world not in real life. but that's why goverments hate bitcoin and some country behave it illegal,. So the day we can use  bitcoin for buying anything: food, cloths, smartfone etc like fiat will be so far
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: